Author Topic: 500,000 Jews Fought In The Red Army in WWII  (Read 1423 times)

Offline Joe Bruno

• Junior JTFer
Si vis pacem, parabellum
(if you want peace, prepare for war)
          Vegetius Renatus

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: 500,000 Jews Fought In The Red Army in WWII
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 02:26:18 PM »
So what you are saying is that both germany and russia were screwed by the Jews.
You started with claiming that russia really wasn't that anti-Jew and now you are posing a link claiming that the Jews in reality screwed germany and that germany from ww2 on has been occupied.

Offline Joe Bruno

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 02:33:16 PM »
So what you are saying is that both germany and russia were screwed by the Jews.
You started with claiming that russia really wasn't that anti-Jew and now you are posing a link claiming that the Jews in reality screwed germany and that germany from ww2 on has been occupied.

I said no such thing.You need remedial reading.
Si vis pacem, parabellum
(if you want peace, prepare for war)
          Vegetius Renatus

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 03:07:28 PM »
בס''ד

Your posts are all lies intended to whitewash Russian anti-Semitism.

You defend the KGB dictator Putin who is building Iran's nuclear bomb-making program and who does everything possible to defend and protect Muslim Nazi terrorist Iran.

You also tell us how wonderful the Soviet Union was for the Jews in World War II. That is the Soviet Union under Stalin ys"v who sent tens of thousands of Jews to Siberian concentration camps. The Soviet Union which signed an alliance pact with Nazi Germany in 1939 to carve up Poland, which led to the extermination of millions of Polish Jews.

But now you post links to a site that openly defends Hitler and Nazi Germany. That is why you are banned.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 03:27:55 PM »
I had a sneaking suspicion this guy was a troll from the get-go... It is good he was detected quickly..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 04:43:33 PM »
I said no such thing.You need remedial reading.

That was exactly what you implied so that was indeed what you said. Don't blame me that you're not man enough to admit what you really want to say.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 07:57:11 PM »
בס''ד

Your posts are all lies intended to whitewash Russian anti-Semitism.

You defend the KGB dictator Putin who is building Iran's nuclear bomb-making program and who does everything possible to defend and protect Muslim Nazi terrorist Iran.

You also tell us how wonderful the Soviet Union was for the Jews in World War II. That is the Soviet Union under Stalin ys"v who sent tens of thousands of Jews to Siberian concentration camps. The Soviet Union which signed an alliance pact with Nazi Germany in 1939 to carve up Poland, which led to the extermination of millions of Polish Jews.

But now you post links to a site that openly defends Hitler and Nazi Germany. That is why you are banned.
I was going to kurva-slap this WN sodomite (who was probably Homo, Jr.) but you beat me to it and did a much better job than I could.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 08:25:02 PM »
Haha!
I knew there was something wrong with this guy so called joe bruno.
Haha Justice for the master race.com
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 10:34:40 PM »
Wasn't Bruno some French Vichy Regime Nazi that was taking refuge in Syria?

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2014, 05:58:12 AM »

Bruno is a faggot played by sacha baron cohen. Joe bruno probably shares a similar taste in men.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 01:04:07 PM »
I remember some Nazi war criminal from Vichy France was hiding in Syria in the late 1990's. When I searched for it, it showed "Bruno Mars", the black noise "musician" that played at the Super Bowl Halftime Show. I watched the halftime show on ZooTube last night and it was better muted. The only good part of it was the light and visual effects. The "music" itself was noise. Even though it was not rap, it was still noise.

It didn't even occur to me that Bruno would bring up that black noise maker. I remembered his last name only because of the planet Mars. I guess I remember relevant news stories from when I was a teenager better than the degenerate celebrities nowadays which I guess is a good thing. The only part of the song that sounded familiar was the beginning because it was the commercials for the Super Bowl. The rest just sounded like average noise pollution. I don't remember how the beginning sounded but if I heard it again it would remind me of the commercials. It sounds like that Korean noise maker that sang the Korean noise "song" Gagnam Style.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2014, 03:12:16 PM »

Bruno Kreisky was a chancellor of Austria who was a Jew. He was a Jewish nazi antisemite who supported Yasser Arafat (ys) but condemned Menachem Begin as a "terrorist".
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 03:14:24 PM »
I was thinking of this joe bruno

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Bruno
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline koreanchareidi

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2014, 05:04:17 AM »
putin looks kyrgyz

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2014, 12:35:27 PM »
Binyamin Yisrael the Nazi war criminal that was hiding in Syria was Alois Brunner.

http://www.ibtimes.com/alois-brunner-nazi-war-criminal-who-found-home-syria-725811
Alois Brunner: The Nazi War Criminal Who Found A Home In Syria
By Palash Ghosh
July 18 2012

Following reports of the arrest of a Nazi war criminal in Hungary, Laszlo Csatary, in tandem with continuing developments in Syria, one is reminded of someone who is linked to both unrelated items – Alois Brunner, the Nazi fugitive who found a haven in Syria after the Second World War.

Brunner, who would be 100 years old if he’s still alive, is still one of the most wanted Nazis who escaped capture, according to the Simon Wiesenthal Center.

Closely linked to Adolf Eichmann, the architect of the Holocaust who was himself caught and executed by the Israelis in 1962, the Austrian Brunner was last seen alive in Syria in 2001, when he would have been almost 90 years old.

While in charge of the Drancy internment camp outside Paris during World War II as well as similar ceters in Slovakia and elsewhere, Brunner oversaw the deportation of at least 140,000 Jews to the death camps in present-day Poland. He held the rank of SS-Hauptsturmführer (Captain) and was regarded as a particularly virulent anti-Semite.

French authorities convicted him to death in absentia in 1954.

How exactly Brunner escaped the continent and ended up in Syria has never been fully explained, although it appears that Israeli intelligence were well aware of his whereabouts, at least until the 1980s. Indeed, the Mossad sent him letter bombs over the years which resulted in Brunner losing an eye and several fingers.

The Syrian regime repeatedly thwarted efforts by Israel and European governments (including Germany, France and Austria) to extradite Brunner for decades, sometimes even denying he was in the country.

In 1985, while living openly in Syria, Brunner claimed in an interview with Germany’s Bunte magazine that he was able to flee the allies through the good luck of a mix up -- another SS official with a similar name, Anton Brunner, was arrested and executed for his crimes, allowing Alois to escape justice.

Alois Brunner somehow avoided detection while incarcerated in a prison camp. Brunner also alleged that U.S. authorities helped him escape the camp by providing him with false documents.

The Jewish Virtual Library indicated that Brunner may have been employed by the U.S. CIA after the war for a number of years.

Brunner claimed he lived in Germany until 1954, when he moved to Italy, then to Egypt and finally to Syria, where he reportedly advised the government on torture and interrogation techniques, long before Hafez Assad took over the country.

He apparently lived under the name of Doctor George Fischer in Damascus.

Der Spiegel, the Germany newspaper, reported that Brunner may also have worked for German intelligence, BND, while living in Syria.

As an avowed enemy of Israel, Syria would have welcomed Brunner with open arms.

Brunner was also an unrepentant Nazi -- in 1987, he told the Chicago Sun-Times newspaper that he wished he had killed even more Jews.

However, details of his life in Syria remain unconfirmed and mysterious. Reports emerged that he had died in Damascus in 1996 and given a proper burial. But German journalists visiting Syria claimed to have seen him alive in the Meridian Hotel in Damascus as late as 2001.

Brunner clearly was regarded as a very valuable asset to Syria, having survived the frequent regime changes in that country, even finding a home with the Assad dynasty.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2014, 07:27:57 PM »
"“Well, what about antisemitism then?”,  some might ask.  “Surely Hitler was guilty of that and had to be stopped for that reason!”  First off, the vast majority of so-called “Jews” are not “Semites”, but rather, Ashkenazi-Khazars, as the more honest ones will also admit."

Yeah hopefully this troll and his fellow nazis get to their eternal appointment in Gehinom forever.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge