Author Topic: "Religious" traitors from OU and RCA support Obama and Kerry (2 videos)  (Read 919 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Two new videos on the same topic - one in English, one in Hebrew.

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube pages to promote the videos, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the videos.

In English:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35sLau4jh_o

In Hebrew:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pP0lM6YmGA

Please "like" our new Ted Cruz for President Facebook page: http://facebook.com/cruzfor2016

Please "like" our JTF English Facebook page: http://facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://facebook.com/HayaminORG
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 11:48:42 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: "Religious" traitors from OU and RCA support Obama and Kerry (2 videos)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 08:03:01 AM »
Israel: Never submit to the Obama administration's evil demands.    Ecclesiastes 10: As dead flies give perfume a bad smell, so a little folly outweighs wisdom and honor.  The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Even as he walks along the road, the fool lacks sense and shows everyone how stupid he is.  If a ruler's anger rises against you, do not leave your post, calmness can lay great errors to rest.   

Those who betray the true God and his commands are doomed, they are being taken into account as we speak. 

~Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem.  And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it.  Zechariah 12: 2~

The 144,000 Sealed.  Revelation 7: After this I saw angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or any tree.  Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living GOD.    He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our GOD.   Then I heard the number of those who were sealed:  144, 000 from all the tribes of Israel.   
From  the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben 12,000, from the tribe of Gad 12,000, from the tribe of Asher, 12,000, from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000, from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,  from the tribe of Simeon 12,000, from the tribe of Levi 12,000, from the tribe of Issachar 12,000, from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000, from the tribe of Joseph 12,000, from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.  Gods chosen will be saved, the remnant will be saved.     Members of actual Jewish tribes, the faithful Jewish remnant of the great tribulation, or faithful believers.   The four winds....destructive agents of God.   Jeremiah 49:36.  Both Christians and Jews need to be faithful and uphold the Word and Commandments of God.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 08:15:55 AM »
Great video.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 12:45:56 AM »
My rabbi sometimes meets with these groups. He insists on putting AIPAC's "Israel Update" on the synagogue Shabbat announcements. When an AIPAC schmuck came to speak at my synagogue, I asked him what they are trying to do to get the American hero Jonathan Pollard released, all he did was say they don't take a position. I also asked if someone if they brought it up at their stupid convention in Washington and they didn't. They waste thousands of dollars on conventions stuffing their faces plus hotels are extra and not part of the cost. The one thing they CAN do, to request Pollard's release, they don't. I mentioned to the rabbi that they are Left Wing from reading their "Israel Update" and he said they're just posting the stuff they succeed in. It just like they are just posting State Department propaganda. I mentioned it when Nefesh B'Nefesh sent something to distribute at synagogue for "Shabbat Aliyah" (Parashat Lech Lecha) and that finally a real Right Wing organization is posting stuff at synagogue. The people there couldn't believe I called it Right Wing. By definition any real Religious Zionist organization is Right Wing. I guess OU and RCA are just Modern Orthodox. Someone can't consider themselves to be Religious Zionists if they support meeting with Barack Hussein Obama and John Ba'al Kerry. I also asked the rabbi if people brought up the issue of freeing Pollard when the RCA rabbis met with people in Washington. I don't know what it is with them. These are people that are otherwise Religious Jews but think supporting mainstream Bolshevik organizations is a good thing. Religious Zionists will never be able to influence AIPAC even if they wanted to. AIPAC really stands for the American-Islamic/Iranian/Ishmaeli or Anti-Israeli Public Action Committee.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 02:57:18 AM »
RCA is the rabbinic arm of the OU.
Is there any wonder why they would both hold the same position?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 11:02:42 AM »
In these times, Stand for God's word above all evil that lies and deceives people and betrays your Freedoms.