Author Topic: Google Gays Its Homepage  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Google Gays Its Homepage
« on: February 07, 2014, 02:43:29 AM »
I used to use the word "to gay" to refer to evil. For example: Pakistan gays India. The Labor Party wants to gay Israel. I meant gay as in "that's so gay". Now Google is literally gaying its homepage. YIMACH SHEMAM VEZICHRAM!

https://www.google.com/webhp?tab=ww&ei=vYn0UsGFMMXDsASfroKQAQ&ved=0CBcQ1S4#ct=2014-winter-olympics-5710368030588928-hp&hl=en&oi=ddle&q=Olympic+Charter

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Google Gays Its Homepage
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 02:47:56 AM »
Google supports homosexuality in its new doodle. This shows up on the main website in order to indoctrinate people. It's funny how the homosexual movement has hijacked the symbol of the Rainbow Covenant which carries the death penalty for homosexual sexual relations (See Parashat Noah).

I just realized. Isn't it ironic that Sochi is relatively close to Mount Ararat where the Ark landed before G-d sealed the Rainbow Covenant with Noah?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 02:56:00 AM »
It is completely disgusting... When I noticed that today I almost wanted to puke...

This is what the world is coming to? The perverted lifestyle must be shoved in the face of moral people, and corporations are buying into this disgusting behavior... I am just about ready to give up on google... It's 'do no evil' lies have been revealed.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 02:59:01 AM »
I didn't realize it was to promote homosexuality until I clicked on it. I thought it was just a sports thing for the Olympics. I noticed the colors of the rainbow arranged according to the electromagnetic spectrum (ROY G BIV) but they left out Indigo. I just realized again, isn't it ironic that indigo is used as a fag symbol by some? Maybe they want fags to go mainstream now and hijack the rest of the colors.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 03:04:06 AM »
I didn't realize it was to promote homosexuality until I clicked on it. I thought it was just a sports thing for the Olympics. I noticed the colors of the rainbow arranged according to the electromagnetic spectrum (ROY G BIV) but they left out Indigo. I just realized again, isn't it ironic that indigo is used as a fag symbol by some? Maybe they want fags to go mainstream now and hijack the rest of the colors.

I don't know as much as you do about the gay symbols. Maybe because I am older... The rainbow used to be a more general liberal symbol, not just gay... The 'Rainbow Gatherings' which started in the 70s...

Here is some interesting info on the rainbow gatherings:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_gathering

Rainbow Gatherings are temporary intentional communities,[1] held annually in Canada, Mexico and various locations within the United States, Europe, Russia etc. in North America they have always taken place in Publicly Owned National Forests with one exception since 1972, and supporting and practicing the ideals of peace, love, respect, harmony, freedom and community, as a consciously expressed alternative to mainstream popular culture, consumerism, capitalism and mass media.

Rainbow Gatherings and the Rainbow Family of Living Light (usually abbreviated to "Rainbow Family") are an expression of a Utopian impulse, combined with bohemianism, hipster and hippie culture, with roots clearly traceable to the counterculture of the 1960s. Mainstream society is commonly referred to and viewed as "Babylon", a term from the Christian New Testament connoting the participants' widely held belief that modern lifestyles and systems of government are unhealthy, unsustainable, exploitative and out of harmony with the natural systems of the planet. The original Rainbow Gathering was in 1972, and has been held annually in the United States from July 1 through 7 every year on United States National Forest land.[2] Throughout the year, regional and international gatherings are held in the United States and throughout the rest of the world respectively.

Relations with law enforcement and local communities are frequently an issue. Media coverage is often unfavorable, focusing on drug use, nudity, assaults, fugitives, serious traffic charges such as drunken driving and the countercultural aspects of the assemblage. Nevertheless, the Gatherings have proven a durable and international phenomenon for over 40 years.[3]

The first Rainbow Gathering of the Tribes, a four-day event in Colorado in July 1972, was organized by youth counterculture "tribes" based in Northern California and the Pacific Northwest. Twenty thousand people faced police roadblocks, threatened civil disobedience, and were allowed onto National Forest land. This was intended to be a onetime event; however, a second gathering in Wyoming the following year materialized, at which point an annual event was declared. The length of the gatherings has since expanded beyond the original four-day span, as have the number and frequency of the gatherings.[4]

Although groups from California and the Northwest region of the U.S. were heavily involved in focalizing (a Rainbow term for focusing on) the first official (or unofficial as some folks would say) Rainbow Gathering, the U.S. Southeast was strongly represented as well. At least 2,600 people from throughout that region focalized at one of the four Main Camps/Kitchens and provided invaluable support for the 1972 Rainbow Gathering of the Tribes on Strawberry Lake, above Granby, Colorado. There was also strong representation from the U.S. Northeast and many other regions of the U.S.

As you can see it was a pretty liberal, hippie-dippie event but it was not specifically gay. I am sure that most who went were not disgusted by gay, but the gays did not 'own' the 'rainbow gatherings'...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2014, 03:04:10 AM »
I googled "Google is gay.". Look what came up.

Gayglers

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Google Gayglers

Purpose/focus
Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) employee group

Gayglers is a group of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees of Google. The term was first used to describe all LGBT employees at the company in 2007, and was conceived as a play on the word "Googler" (a colloquial term to describe all employees of Google).

The term, first published openly by The New York Times in 2006 to describe some of the employees at the company's new Manhattan office,[1] came into public awareness when Google began to participate as a corporate sponsor and float participant at several pride parades in San Francisco, New York, Dublin and Madrid during 2007.[2] Google has since increased its public backing of LGBT-positive events and initiatives, including an announcement of opposition to Proposition 8.[3]

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2014, 03:07:04 AM »
I think my opportunity at google was just flushed down the toilet. I could never work for such a company...

I had several pro Proposition 8 posters on my cube at work...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2014, 03:07:18 AM »
Regarding the color indigo, maybe I just thought of this: http://clatl.com/atlanta/lesbians-love-indigo-girls/Content?oid=4072649

The Indigo Girls are a dyke band. Other than the name of their band and their dykness, I know nothing about them.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2014, 08:50:53 AM »
that's what they teach starting from kindergarten.
They teach kids the rainbow constantly which will later be used in college to represent homo-ism.
They teach kids the homo peace piss symbol which will later be used in college instead of the standard hammer and sickle.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2014, 08:52:02 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2014, 11:01:14 AM »
This is a coded message:

"The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter"

First off "The practice of sport is a human right". This is an incredible statement. I don't think that sports is a human right to participate in. In the old days, you would try out for a team, and if you weren't good enough, you didn't make the team. It wasn't a human right for you to make the team.

Human rights are things like not being tortured, not being put to death without a fair trial, the right to express your opinions, etc. not something like playing sports, which is a game or a hobby.

"Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind"

This is coded language arguing in favor of women being put on male sports teams even if it's a contact sport like football, or for a transwoman to enter a mixed martial arts competition that's meant for actual women and knock a bunch of actual women out. This is also code for allowing men into women's locker rooms, and women into men's locker rooms, and allowing boys to play on women's teams.

"and in the Olympic spirit,"

Paganism, idolatry, call it what you will. That's what the "Olympic Spirit" is about.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2014, 01:46:30 PM »
I guess I won't be buying Nexus 5 this month.... 8)
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2014, 04:30:47 PM »
The 'Olympic Spirit' is now the smell of sweaty private parts...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2014, 04:18:51 PM »
The 'Olympic Spirit' is now the smell of sweaty private parts...

:::D Good one

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2014, 11:48:12 AM »
Regarding the color indigo, maybe I just thought of this: http://clatl.com/atlanta/lesbians-love-indigo-girls/Content?oid=4072649

The Indigo Girls are a dyke band. Other than the name of their band and their dykness, I know nothing about them.
They do folk, country-like music. I don't think they have much of a following anymore, they were a mid-90s band.