Author Topic: Israel grapples with wave of African immigrants  (Read 2515 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Israel grapples with wave of African immigrants
« on: February 09, 2014, 11:21:49 AM »

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Israel grapples with wave of African immigrants
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 11:36:19 AM »
That neighborhood was a crap neighborhood before the Africans arrived.
There are whorehouses owned,staffed & operated by Russian Goyim,they are also the drug dealers & the mafiosos.
I say if the [censored] infested uncicumcised Goyim can stay so should the Africans be allowed.
Both must go!!!!!!
No double standard for the Russian Goyim & the Africans!!!!!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 12:13:24 PM »
There are whorehouses owned,staffed & operated by Russian Goyim,they are also the drug dealers & the mafiosos.
I say if the [censored] infested uncicumcised Goyim can stay so should the Africans be allowed.
Both must go!!!!!!

You have to start somewhere. Throwing the african interlopers out and not the russian would still be better than letting them both stay. It can also serve as a stepping stone.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 12:17:51 PM »
Both must go!!!!!!

Mizrachim lived and live there.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 12:55:13 PM »
Both must go!!!!!!
Can the circumcised Goyim stay?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 01:20:22 PM »
Mizrachim lived and live there.
Yes this I know as my brother in law who is a Mizrachi lives there & he says it got bad before the schvartzers arrived & that the [censored] were pimping,whoring,number running,drug dealing & pickpocketing years before the the schvartzers arrived.
Again if the schvartzers must go the [censored] must go too!!!!

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 01:23:39 PM »
Can the circumcised Goyim stay?
What difference does it make?
If they obtained aliyah via fraudulent means like many of the [censored] did they are no better than the schvartzer infiltrators & they must go.
What is fair is fair.
Either this is a Jewish state or it is a Hebrew speaking America it can not be both.

Offline Rafoe

• Global Moderator
  • Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 07:53:15 PM »
There are 2 main nicknames to this area: "Little Africa", and "Sudania".

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 08:21:25 PM »
Tel Aviv City Hall would rather promote "gay tourism" than to protect its citizens and neighborhoods because the Ashekenazic Leftist elite in other parts of Tel Aviv are a majority (at least of the voters). The black Nazi infiltrators drive away the Sfardic voters that would vote the Leftist elite out of office. Maybe that's why Tel Aviv City Hall does nothing to improve the situation. They are literally self-destructing.

Maybe G-d is using the blacks to destroy Tel Aviv since the people in City Hall promote Sodomism as a way of life.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2014, 08:24:20 PM »
  Binyamin- maybe, but they should be sent to North Tel-Aviv and be sent to their neighborhoods instead of the Sefardic neighborhoods. F%^KIN Hellinist scumbags want to keep control of the country. They want to destroy the chances of a real Jewish State.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2014, 08:34:13 PM »
That's why the Leftists keep the scum in poorer neighborhoods that vote Right Wing. In the US, poor people vote Leftist. In Israel, poorer people vote Rightist. Leftists always have more money but in the US they pretend to care about poor blacks to get their vote. Maybe they want Sudanese poor blacks to replace poor Rightists.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2014, 12:37:41 AM »
What difference does it make?
If they obtained aliyah via fraudulent means like many of the [censored] did they are no better than the schvartzer infiltrators & they must go.
What is fair is fair.
Either this is a Jewish state or it is a Hebrew speaking America it can not be both.
No difference!  That is my point.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2014, 12:45:25 AM »
No difference!  That is my point.
And my point was is that the poiliticians complain about the schvartzers but welcome the [censored] with open open arms.
The [censored] were brought here & given citizenship & CBP & others are denied.
What an oilem goilem.
Ben Ari,Ben Gvir & Marzel made all sorts of noise about the schvartzers but not a word about the smegazoids & not only they that they did diddly squat to help Chaim & other Jews who rightfully deserve to be here help in the slightest.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2014, 10:56:48 AM »
  CK- that is because they came with many Jews from Russia. Some got mixed in and did fraudulent documents and such. Its not easy to spot who exactly is a real Jew and who is a fake with them. But with the Africans its obviously obvious. Also some of these Russians are partly Jewish (I know one can't be but) they have a Jewish grandfather and such soo under the current Knesset laws and rules they can make Aliyah. That's a big difference to the African's who came illegally to begin with.
 Solve the problem's 1 at a time. First the African's, then perhaps the Arabs and then the Russian non-Jews. Perhaps some or many of them can even have easier access (process) to convert as being the seed of Yisrael (even though through father or grandfather).

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2014, 11:09:06 AM »
  CK- that is because they came with many Jews from Russia. Some got mixed in and did fraudulent documents and such. Its not easy to spot who exactly is a real Jew and who is a fake with them. But with the Africans its obviously obvious. Also some of these Russians are partly Jewish (I know one can't be but) they have a Jewish grandfather and such soo under the current Knesset laws and rules they can make Aliyah. That's a big difference to the African's who came illegally to begin with.
 Solve the problem's 1 at a time. First the African's, then perhaps the Arabs and then the Russian non-Jews. Perhaps some or many of them can even have easier access (process) to convert as being the seed of Yisrael (even though through father or grandfather).
No easier conversion process if they don't take on all the mitzvot the conversion is pasul.
Seed shmead they are NOT Jews & as far as I am concerned have as much right to be here as the Africans which is not at all.
Now if a Goy wants to go throuh a natrualization process be a ger toshav ie resident alien fine if not they must go the [censored] as well as the schvartzers.
By your logic if a person witha Jewish grandfather who was married to a German woman can also be a citizen.
As I said many times no African called my grandparents Zhid or made pogroms against my grandparents the Russian [censored] did.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2014, 02:13:27 PM »
  CK- that is because they came with many Jews from Russia. Some got mixed in and did fraudulent documents and such. Its not easy to spot who exactly is a real Jew and who is a fake with them.

The Interior Ministry knows who is Jewish and who is not Jewish. The Teudat Zehut says "Yehudi" for the nationality of Jews and for Russian goyim, it says "Rusi". I know that the self-hating "Supreme Court" told the Shas Interior Minister to call Deform "converts" Yehudi so rather than comply, he put **** instead of listing nationalities, whether Jewish or goy. But the computer system still keeps a record. I don't know if they still don't list the nationality but this is what happened around 10 years ago. Deform converts also qualify under the law of return but they can't get married to Jews in Israel but the Secular government recognizes intermarriage if performed outside of Israel so people go to Cyprus to get "married".

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2014, 02:51:13 PM »

The Interior Ministry knows who is Jewish and who is not Jewish. The Teudat Zehut says "Yehudi" for the nationality of Jews and for Russian goyim, it says "Rusi". I know that the self-hating "Supreme Court" told the Shas Interior Minister to call Deform "converts" Yehudi so rather than comply, he put **** instead of listing nationalities, whether Jewish or goy. But the computer system still keeps a record. I don't know if they still don't list the nationality but this is what happened around 10 years ago. Deform converts also qualify under the law of return but they can't get married to Jews in Israel but the Secular government recognizes intermarriage if performed outside of Israel so people go to Cyprus to get "married".
They can tell who is Jewish by the Hebrew birthday if a person isn't Jewish they simply just put the secular date.
They no longer list nationality but put ***** instead

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2014, 02:57:29 PM »
No easier conversion process if they don't take on all the mitzvot the conversion is pasul.
Seed shmead they are NOT Jews & as far as I am concerned have as much right to be here as the Africans which is not at all.
Now if a Goy wants to go throuh a natrualization process be a ger toshav ie resident alien fine if not they must go the [censored] as well as the schvartzers.
By your logic if a person witha Jewish grandfather who was married to a German woman can also be a citizen.
As I said many times no African called my grandparents Zhid or made pogroms against my grandparents the Russian [censored] did.

And you know these Halachot very well or are you just spouting what is many times repeated by others?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2014, 03:03:53 PM »
And you know these Halachot very well or are you just spouting what is many times repeated by others?
All the rabbonim I know both chareidi & dati leumi insist on on taking on the mitzvot for any convert.
Maybe an Avi  Weiss conversion let's them get away with doing no mitzvot but real rabbanim do not.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2014, 03:22:45 PM »
[censored]? That's how you refer to the natural unaltered male body? I don't think African immigration is good for Israel either but that kind of terminology is a slur against all men who haven't been cut. God is the one who designed the foreskin and there's no reason why people who don't have a religious reason to do it should feel obligated to have their boys cut. If it wasn't God's will for some people to have intact foreskins then God wouldn't have created them to begin with.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2014, 04:28:13 PM »
All the rabbonim I know both chareidi & dati leumi insist on on taking on the mitzvot for any convert.
Maybe an Avi  Weiss conversion let's them get away with doing no mitzvot but real rabbanim do not.

Did I say they should not take on the Misswoth? I am referring to things such as IDF conversions and perhaps making the process a little faster and easier for them (those that are Zera Yisrael).

I'm not saying I know too much about this, but I did hear that it shouldn't necessarily be as strict and such and Rav Ovadia Yosef allowed IDF conversion's especially for these people, and Rav Amsallam wrote a book about Zera Yisrael (haven't read it) but did hear him say that Rav Ovadia Yosef actually essentially agreed with him on this issue (even though they spoke against him leaving Shas).

I also loosely heard a claim that by the Yerushalmi someone with a Jewish father can be Jewish (or its easier for them to become Jewish) although I'm not sure about it.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2014, 06:59:10 PM »
[censored]? That's how you refer to the natural unaltered male body? I don't think African immigration is good for Israel either but that kind of terminology is a slur against all men who haven't been cut. God is the one who designed the foreskin and there's no reason why people who don't have a religious reason to do it should feel obligated to have their boys cut. If it wasn't God's will for some people to have intact foreskins then God wouldn't have created them to begin with.

This is highly offensive language towards Jewish men. Not just Jewish men do it. Muslim men do it and it's most likely that the Sudanese are also circumcised. Many African tribes do it and many of the Sudanese are Muslims anyway.

Also, Non-Jewish American men are circumcised for health reasons as babies. It's mostly just European born goyim that don't do it. It also makes it easier in case they ever want to become Jewish. It's very painful as an adult. Russian Nazis banned it for Jews so many Russian Jews had to do it when they left Russia and many of them probably haven't done it. They are victims of the Soviet Nazis and thinks of themselves as Secular Russians and spread Secular Russian culture to Israel. They don't realize they are victims of Soviet Nazi Communism.

So you would not marry a Gentile man who is circumcised? Many women say circumcised men are cleaner.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2014, 07:25:04 AM »
I wondered why mentioning 'uncircumcised' was necessary at all.
Both must go!!!!!!
There is no circumcision rule that applies to a gentile.  It is a personal decision made by parents.
So if you are going for the insult...make it applicable.
You lose sympathy for your argument by a post like that.

So you would not marry a Gentile man who is circumcised? Many women say circumcised men are cleaner.
  Your questions always make me laugh.  I would hope love has something to do with marriage.  Not body parts.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2014, 12:41:17 PM »
I wondered why mentioning 'uncircumcised' was necessary at all.There is no circumcision rule that applies to a gentile.  It is a personal decision made by parents.
So if you are going for the insult...make it applicable.
You lose sympathy for your argument by a post like that.  Your questions always make me laugh.  I would hope love has something to do with marriage.  Not body parts.
Not real;y because that is how you tell the difference between the Russian Goyim & everybody else here in Israel that these Russians are not circumcised.
The Jews & Arabs are.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2014, 02:46:17 PM »
Not real;y because that is how you tell the difference between the Russian Goyim & everybody else here in Israel that these Russians are not circumcised.
The Jews & Arabs are.
I don't even want to know who's job it is to determine this difference.  :o