Author Topic: German student at tel aviv university: "Israeli jews are racist"  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Rafoe

• Global Moderator
  • Full JTFer
German student at tel aviv university: "Israeli jews are racist"
« on: February 10, 2014, 08:32:46 PM »
Anna Rau is a student from Germany who came to Israel four years ago to do a Masters degree at Tel Aviv University, and she has an insight about the desire of Jews to not assimilate.
In a personal opinion article she is writing: "Its a racism. simple as that".

http://www.i24news.tv/en/opinion/140209-racism-in-the-bedroom

This article Translated into Hebrew and was publish in the extreme left news site YNET:
http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4486667,00.html

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: German student at tel aviv university: "Israeli jews are racist"
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 09:54:56 PM »
Germany didn't want Jews to assimilate. They wanted Jews dead. Germany was like Haman. Now it wants to be like Antiochus. Whether a physical or spiritual Holocaust, Germany only supports Holocausts against Jews.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 10:01:13 PM »
Yea Jews are all "racists" so stop trying to date and go out with Jews. LOL coming from a Germ(an) ? Anyway its about the Torah and G-D. G-D says its not allowed that is why. And Jews don't ask others to convert, certainly not more marriage purposes, it would probably be a fake conversion and not the real deal- For G-D and not for marriage and relationship.
  And I24 news are a bunch of commies, who funds this show? Your shows suck and like the rest of the capo media all you do is anti-Israel and anti-Jewish propaganda.
 And FYI Jewish girls should NOT be sleeping around with anyone (Jew or non-Jew) besides the (Jewish) man they are married to (once they get married) and with Taharat Mishpacha and not like an animal going with different guys like this writer does all the time

(I'm trying to post this, but its not going through for now).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 10:02:10 PM »
Germany didn't want Jews to assimilate. They wanted Jews dead. Germany was like Haman. Now it wants to be like Antiochus. Whether a physical or spiritual Holocaust, Germany only supports Holocausts against Jews.

Yea and she like Haman and other Reshaim are actually giving praise to Jews (although they try with bad intentions) but its a great thing for this to be true. Jews should be self respecting.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 10:27:31 PM »
Yimach shema to this human bacterium (that is full of bacteria herself). Once a Nazi nation, always a Nazi nation.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 06:22:59 AM »
She's just a dopey young woman who thinks it's racist not to want to have premarital sex.And doesn't know the difference between racism and religion.She doesn't understand that if she were to convert for marriage it would be a useless conversion.She's immature probably couldn't get into university in Germany
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 01:30:29 PM »
Yea Jews are all "racists" so stop trying to date and go out with Jews. LOL coming from a Germ(an) ? Anyway its about the Torah and G-D. G-D says its not allowed that is why. And Jews don't ask others to convert, certainly not more marriage purposes, it would probably be a fake conversion and not the real deal- For G-D and not for marriage and relationship.
  And I24 news are a bunch of commies, who funds this show? Your shows suck and like the rest of the capo media all you do is anti-Israel and anti-Jewish propaganda.
And FYI Jewish girls should NOT be sleeping around with anyone (Jew or non-Jew) besides the (Jewish) man they are married to (once they get married) and with Taharat Mishpacha and not like an animal going with different guys like this writer does all the time

(I'm trying to post this, but its not going through for now).

Right!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rafoe

• Global Moderator
  • Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2014, 03:24:02 PM »
We found out that her father was the president of Germany.
We posted a photo to our facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=680609821990680&set=a.174468925938108.54041.164378053613862&type=1&relevant_count=1 

Please Like and Share it.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2014, 04:58:06 PM »
http://www.i24news.tv/en/opinion/140209-racism-in-the-bedroom

This article Translated into Hebrew and was publish in the extreme left news site YNET:
http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4486667,00.html

When I commented, I didn't even notice the part about "bedroom". I just saw that it was some German shicksa who thinks we are racist for not assimilating.

This reminds me of when people said the IDF was racist because Jewish soldiers don't rape Arab women while in other armies, soldiers do rape women. If they did rape Arab women, then they'd scream it's sexist or also racist in addition to whatever they already say bad about Israeli soldiers for being "occupiers" or whatever Left Wing garbage they say.