Author Topic: Danish subhumans (ys'v) kill baby giraffe in front of kids and feed it to lions  (Read 523 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
ATTENTION: People with sick stomachs or weak nerves aren't recommended to see this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2555079/Danish-zoo-kills-young-giraffe-deemed-surplus-feeds-lions.html
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I didn't watch the video, but I read the article.  How disgusting!  The animals aren't in the zoo -- they're the animals RUNNING the zoo.  They should be deemed "surplus" and then shot, skinned and fed to the lions. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I thought the Danes were supposed to be Humanitarians
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Danish zoo kills giraffe to prevent inbreeding
Seriously do some research first.

http://phys.org/news/2014-02-danish-zoo-giraffe-inbreeding.html

And look it has a good home now.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
I don't understand why they didn't sell or donate the animal. I read (quickly) the article and it did not say there was any kind of genetic defect or temperament / disposition problem.

However, it is perfectly natural for animals to be sacrificed for the purposes of nourishment to feed others.... I am glad they didn't turn the poor giraffe loose in the lion enclosure to be slaughtered....

Even so, if it were up to me I would not have killed the animal. I don't even kill insects.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

It's one thing to kill an animal in front of children and then throw it to lions.  It's another thing to not do in front of children.

What do you think happens in the wild?  Are you going to be mad at the lions who kill a zebra?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Other zoos offered to take the animal, but instead they chose to cut it to pieces.
Why don't they do this to muslim rapists and terrorists?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

It's one thing to kill an animal in front of children and then throw it to lions.  It's another thing to not do in front of children.

What do you think happens in the wild?  Are you going to be mad at the lions who kill a zebra?

Exotic animals under a zoo's care are expected to be cared for, not butchered. A wild giraffe or zebra has the option to fight or run away from predators. They can bite/kick/ram into, or otherwise injure a predator. They also have the free space to be able to make an attempt to flee.

In a captive environment they don't have that option. It's not fair and the odds are 100% against them if humans have them captive and kill them.

At least if this was meat from a slaughterhouse it would be from animals that were intended for consumption. An exotic animal like a giraffe is an animal that the public should reasonably expect should be maintained for its natural life (as long as it's not suffering with a painful disease or incurable injury).