Author Topic: Pentagon to Iran: Sail wherever you like.  (Read 432 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Pentagon to Iran: Sail wherever you like.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 10:20:35 PM »
Just a guess but a) our navy and military doesn't have to fear their ships and b) our navy is probably thinking, "Let them just try something and we'll sink their ships in 5 seconds."  I hope that's the case.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Pentagon to Iran: Sail wherever you like.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 10:56:51 PM »
Just a guess but a) our navy and military doesn't have to fear their ships and b) our navy is probably thinking, "Let them just try something and we'll sink their ships in 5 seconds."  I hope that's the case.
I agree, but our leader is a coward, or he's on the other side, or he just wants to cause world chaos. Knowing our leader... Iran could attack, and he would tell our Navy to stand down for world peace as they launch an EMP attack. While terrorist sleeper cells launch attacks on American citizens that came through with the Mexican drug cartel and that Obamo let in. Throw in the DHS, IRS, Black Panthers, UN, ect. We have one hell of a war. Just a thought...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.