Author Topic: Michael savage is a piece of drek  (Read 3416 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Michael savage is a piece of drek
« on: August 02, 2007, 04:10:06 PM »
For the last week, Michael Weiner has been saying that it is a despicable act to flush a Koran down the toilet. Why the hell is he saying that? Why is he always trying to point out the "good" in Islam. He should be praising the flushing of a koran.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

Re: Michael savage is a piece of drek
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 04:19:26 PM »
I've heard him say we have to kill all the muzzies or be killed by them. This guy seems to be all over the place like a mad woman's poo.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 04:20:36 PM »
To be honest I think all of the booze has gotten to him. And he is a self-hating Jew.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 04:26:40 PM »
He's almost clown like
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 04:30:03 PM »
He's a clinical schizophrenic the way his oppinion is all over the shop.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 04:30:56 PM »
That's why I don't listen to him anymore.  He's all over the place.  Some of the points he makes are pretty good in some areas but he isn't consistent and doesn't have his thoughts organized at all.  He can ramble for hours but he doesn't really have any concrete plans or ideas that would work in the real world.  His show is just pointless entertainment with no real lasting value.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 04:31:02 PM »
You can listen to him live by streaming audio
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 06:20:48 PM »
Michael Faggot makes pseudo-rightist comments until his boyfriend tells him to knock it off or they're finished. Then he kisses up and makes Muslim-sycophantic comments in order to save the relationship.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 06:25:20 PM »
His voice is irritating also. Rush Limbaugh might be drek also but at least he makes good parodies. Savage was a far left liberal and a homosexual before. Did you know he went skinny dipping with Alan Ginsburg YM"SM? I

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 06:27:12 PM »
I think he is insane too.  One day he says exactly the same stuff Chaim says about the muzzies and then another day he says the opposite.   
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2007, 06:29:10 PM »
I think he is insane too.  One day he says exactly the same stuff Chaim says about the muzzies and then another day he says the opposite.   

Remember that show firing line on pbs? At least Willaim F Buckley was always the same stuck up ass on everyshow and not off the map that Schizophrenic Savage.... ERRRRR.... Shall I say Michael Wiener.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2007, 06:42:33 PM »
Savage was a far left liberal and a homosexual before.
Before? Before? What makes you think the pillowbiter has changed? I guarantee you he gives it to [censored] Silverstein (ys"vz) nightly  ;D :laugh:

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2007, 07:58:17 PM »
Savage was a far left liberal and a homosexual before.
Before? Before? What makes you think the pillowbiter has changed? I guarantee you he gives it to [censored] Silverstein (ys"vz) nightly  ;D :laugh:

Or his dogs.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2007, 08:53:07 PM »
I would not be surprised, Cosmo.