Author Topic: post Commercials that we do not like  (Read 756 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
post Commercials that we do not like
« on: February 19, 2014, 06:34:28 PM »
Post  Adverts/Commercials that show a racial bias, Sexist, anti semitic past or present. Heres one I found

Here you have a geeky White guy acting cool by acting "black".  I think we should make it policy that we dislike and flag all these videos.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: post Commercials that we do not like
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 11:35:05 AM »
I saw a very disturbing commercial on the disney channel.   It was an asian girl talking about the importance of celebrating black history month.   

It was disturbingly self-hating and racist propaganda focused on children.... telling kids anything is possible and should be celebrated.... and we have a month celebrating this....   oh wait... and the month does not include the girl speaking, since she is Asian, and her accomplishments should not be celebrated... since people that look like her are not worth celebrating.

Its commercials like this that make me glad that youtube is becoming more popular since there is less opportunity for propoganda commercials.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 04:21:11 PM »
I saw a very disturbing commercial on the disney channel.   It was an asian girl talking about the importance of celebrating black history month.   

It was disturbingly self-hating and racist propaganda focused on children.... telling kids anything is possible and should be celebrated.... and we have a month celebrating this....   oh wait... and the month does not include the girl speaking, since she is Asian, and her accomplishments should not be celebrated... since people that look like her are not worth celebrating.

Its commercials like this that make me glad that youtube is becoming more popular since there is less opportunity for propoganda commercials.

I agree, with forums like this. We can to form our alternative media. I bet the MTV'S of the world viewing figures are declining. Like newspapers. it gets tough for there evil propaganda as they are making poor profits. Infact a lot of the wishy washy liberal publications such as Time Magazine are making losses.

Black History month  :laugh: :::D

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 02:46:34 PM »
what abou this. Another racist Anti white advert with a nerdy white guy, in fact he looks very similar to the guy I posted in the Money super market advert. and again another talentless rapper glorified. How is this not racist.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 03:09:52 PM »
Wow C4J that commercial really was awful.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 07:45:12 AM »
Here are a couple f Halford adverts in the UK I think show the white to be embarrassing and the black to be the smart one.

Also Russian model whs dated white soccer plater christiano Ronaldo is having slutty pose with Ugly Degenerate R n b snger R Kelly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2570689/Irina-Shayk-ramps-raunch-steamy-shoot-R-Kelly-V-Magazine.html