Author Topic: Yukutiel tries to thow out arabs stealing old jew's home, police help the Arabs  (Read 2798 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
From Yukutiel:

Shalom,

We have had a very hectic past few days after planning and executing a fantastic operation to help this poor old fellow Yitzhak Hershkowitz. Yitzhak has had Arabs squatting in his house for the past 16 years in Jerusalem. He finally secured a court order to have the Arabs evacuated, but the Arabs have one last appeal pending.

In the meantime, he has secured a court order to take their flock of sheep and goats as the the courts agreed that the Arabs are in default not paying him "rent" in excess of 200,000 shekels.

Equipped with the court order in hand, we went with our guys and dogs to take the sheep. We knew that the Arabs would try and escape with the sheep and we also realized that the cops would be too frightened to execute the court order. So we spent many long days studying and watching the property and after coordinating with the cops we set out to get the job done at 7 minutes to 4 AM, Wednesday morning.

We had 30 guys closing off every possible exit from the property and about 10 guys including shepherds to get the sheep and seal the house. Due to the police procrastinatination, the Arabs were not caught off guard and they readied themselves with knives, bats, spears and sticks.

At the point when we saw the Arabs throwing rocks at us and trying to sneak the flock out the back, I gave the command for one of our groups to move down and subdue the stone throwers. We were outnumbered having only 6 guys in that specific spot. The Arabs had about 30 people there. Our guys and dogs did a wonderful job pushing the Arabs back. In the meantime, I gave the order for the shepherds and another group of four to come up from the back road, the very same exit route the Arab thieves thought they would use. The Arabs were shocked to see our shepherds guiding the sheep up the road and towards the direction of our truck parked several blocks away.

Where were the cops during all of this? You guessed right. They were chasing our people and ultimately returned the flock to the Arab thieves in direct contradiction of the court order which said, "And I hereby obligate the police to assist in the confiscation of the sheep on behalf of Mr Hershkowitz".

Three of our guys were arrested and released without bail after the cops realized just how bad they messed up and after they learned that Arutz Sheva had the entire debacle on video as it was transpiring.

The cops are plannig a major sweep of the property and confiscation of the sheep for Hershkowitz on Monday night. This time they have invited us to assist with truck, shepherds and helpers. The Arabs might try and hide the sheep...But the fact is without our show of force they would have continued to disregard Hershkowitz. Let's not forget that when Hershkowitz went with the cops on two earlier occassions, the cops literally watched the Arabs run out the back entrance with the sheep. Now, that we have shown them how to close off the property, and how to effectively liberate the flock, they have been embarrassed into action. That, plus their fear of  the pending Hershowitz law suit seems to be encouraging them to finally take serious action as is mandated by the court order, which they have ignored for months.

This is reminiscent of old JDL Rav Kahane style actions, acting as a catalyst and a gadfly to get the wheels of justice to start turning on behalf of Jews who had no where else to turn other than to Rav Kahane and JDL.

Helping this 76 year old man who lives in a metal moving container/caravan in the Kiryat Arba industrial center to secure his Jerusalem property was a very uplifting experience for myself and our courageous dog handlers. It was a wonderful kidush Hashem.

Interestingly enough Yitzhak's Jerusalem house, where the Arabs have been squatting sits on land that is the current border between Givat Hamatos, Talpiyot and Bet Zefafa. When we G-d willing succeed in expelling these Arabs squatters, we will effectively expand Jewish Jerusalem by one kilometer.

Yitzhak bought this house before he made Aliyah, thinking he would move into his new home in Jerusalem. That Arabs thought that this old Jew would die off and that they would inherit the stolen property. The cops thought that Hershkowitz would disappear and fade away. I am sorry to break it to the Arabs and the cops. Hershkowitz is alive and well - Od Kahane Chai!

Unfortunately the last two weeks of our obsessive involvment with the planning and execution of this succesful and vital operation has created an additional strain on our already struggling programs. The dog program and the Kahane publishing efforts have suffered and are in more desperate and urgent need.

We did not know how to say no to Hershkowitz and we are not sorry for it. That is why we train the dogs to help make a difference and to do these types of mitzvot that otherwise would not have been fulfilled by others. However, now we need to turn to our friends to help us sustain our operations and to cover our expenses. We are in desperate need of help at this time.

We are five thousand dollars behind in payment to our expert dog trainers, and we are in need of funds to commence our Torah program in our new yeshiva.

Here is a link to the Arutz Sheva story
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/TV/?act=one&id=2024

Checks can be sent to Klavim LHaganat Yisrael
POBox 6592 Jerusalem, Israel

Thanks,

Yekutiel
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Great! but I wouldn't keep the sheep...they've probably been f*cked

newman

That Jewish vollunteers risk being locked up for helping Jews in the Jewish State is a disgrace! A new Kahanist installed Sanhedrin couldn't possibly execute all the traitors in Israel.........they'd lose one quarter of the population!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Yukutiel went back with his people and completed the mission.  Here is a video http://www.voiceofjudea.com/eng/tv.asp
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Yukutiel went back with his people and completed the mission.  Here is a video http://www.voiceofjudea.com/eng/tv.asp

Great video, specialy the English part; who is this Rabbi with guitar?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Thats not a Rabbi thats Dov Shurin he is a singer and Radio personality
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

ftf

This sounds great, I can't believe how terrible the israeli police are.

newman

They were loving their enemies. Maybe they were members of your church.

ftf

They were loving their enemies. Maybe they were members of your church.
If you love a sinner you do what you can to help them stop sinning.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/