Author Topic: Religious Polish Jews Treated Gentiles Horribly (Yosef Mizrachi)  (Read 2048 times)

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Religious Polish Jews Treated Gentiles Horribly (Yosef Mizrachi)
« on: February 21, 2014, 12:09:53 AM »
Does this have any merit? I do think this statement is kind of presumptuous.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Religious Polish Jews Treated Gentiles Horribly (Yosef Mizrachi)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 12:55:27 AM »
No. No merit whatsoever. He himself said how the German Jews were very nice to the goyim yet we see the Holocaust start from there, about Polish Jews, where is the evidence that they were nasty? And why would that stop them from getting slaughtered by the Polish Jew-haters who helped and complied with the Germs. This is a bunch of non-sense.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Religious Polish Jews Treated Gentiles Horribly (Yosef Mizrachi)
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 05:02:23 PM »
  I watched from the beginning to about this part, what he says beforehand is true and good and he also says that to have peace in Israel the Arabs need to be thrown out. About this part with the Polish though I think he wanted to connect it to something else from the beginning, well maybe pater I'll finish the lecture and see the rest. 
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.