Author Topic: How to solve terror problem  (Read 5745 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: How to solve terror problem
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2008, 01:23:06 PM »
Lots of non-Jews here. ^-^

He also says the CIA controls Al qaida.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2008, 01:25:32 PM »
and that the MI6, the CIA, KGB all work together for the Jesuits.
He also says that the Cuba will be used by the muslims to invade the USA.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2008, 01:26:05 PM »
I think not.  JTF doesn't see Jews as a "race" whatsoever.  Any knowledgable Jew knows this...  One cannot convert into a race... ;)
He says any nation, is a race.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2008, 02:20:49 PM »
Treat them like Pirates scum they're Hang them high... Nuke Mecca as well. O0
As to Vatican I personaly being ex catholic turned protestant don't care but lots of people will be turned off from JTF, and Chaim is not for atacking catholics... besides even when RCC needs reform in most severe case the Vatican shud be turned into museum Rome is too beutifall city to nuke anyway... ;)   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2008, 02:35:56 PM »
I have nothing on Catholics so long as they are not anti-semites and are learned to the Land of Israel with respect to the Jews/Israel to be a Jewish-Noahide country as demanded in the Bible...   ;)  Most Catholics I know are nice people...   I must say that most Catholics I know, have never read the Bible...not even the NT....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2008, 03:04:50 PM »
I have nothing on Catholics so long as they are not anti-semites and are learned to the Land of Israel with respect to the Jews/Israel to be a Jewish-Noahide country as demanded in the Bible...   ;)  Most Catholics I know are nice people...   I must say that most Catholics I know, have never read the Bible...not even the NT....

That's why they're catholics... still they're more socialy conservative than mayority of (mainstream) protestants and (deformed and conserved) jews.
P.S. Most jews don't read the NT neither; is this prohibited? 

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2008, 03:30:35 PM »
I am a Catholic and I agree.
I should add that I absolutely hate any of the following :
pro-multicultural Catholics, that in the same time hate the South-African Boer, that hate the Jews and  Israel, whites in europe, but adore the "new Europeans" i.e.: muslims.
Catholics that hate Orthodox or Protestants but that don't care about the presence of Islam, that is killling us.

Most people here , don't refer  to Orthodox, they refer to "East-Europeans"

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2008, 10:16:10 AM »
Agreed Ultra and Amb.  I've read the NT, as well as my other holy works from other faiths.  I think that one must read them, especially the Qur'an and the Hadith, to understand where the people are coming from or intending to go.  One thing I cannot understand is how, for example Greek Orthodox, have so many idols, graven images and other purely occultural aspects which are clearly prohibited within the Bible.  I think the "environmental" movement would love Jer 10.... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2008, 02:25:34 PM »
I think not.  JTF doesn't see Jews as a "race" whatsoever.  Any knowledgable Jew knows this...  One cannot convert into a race... ;)

Agreed, Jews aren't a race. The Nazis and Nazi Anthropologists have always wanted you to accept the BolsheviKKK Nazi lie that Jews are inferior and are a race. Total BS and Baloney!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2008, 02:32:50 PM »
Agreed Ultra and Amb.  I've read the NT, as well as my other holy works from other faiths.  I think that one must read them, especially the Qur'an and the Hadith, to understand where the people are coming from or intending to go.  One thing I cannot understand is how, for example Greek Orthodox, have so many idols, graven images and other purely occultural aspects which are clearly prohibited within the Bible.  I think the "environmental" movement would love Jer 10.... ;)

It's folk religion, the people in medival times coudn't read so they needed the images to focus their prayers and to be religiusly educated, and priest who coud wanted pagans to be christians presto... So they took traditional pagan idols and mergedem them with martyrs from roman prosecutions into saints. Theoreticly they're were not intended to be worshiped as idols like true G-d is but only venerated, but in practice... ::) Let say that's one more reason why I'm not catholic any longer.   

Love your Enemy

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2008, 09:49:14 PM »

It's folk religion, the people in medival times coudn't read so they needed the images to focus their prayers and to be religiusly educated, and priest who coud wanted pagans to be christians presto... So they took traditional pagan idols and mergedem them with martyrs from roman prosecutions into saints. Theoreticly they're were not intended to be worshiped as idols like true G-d is but only venerated, but in practice... ::) Let say that's one more reason why I'm not catholic any longer.   
so Protestantism is better?
I find Protestant Churches actually less nice , than Catholic Churches.
But they have good organs as well.

But organs are prohibited in Orthodox Churches.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2008, 11:02:18 AM »

so Protestantism is better?
I find Protestant Churches actually less nice , than Catholic Churches.
But they have good organs as well.

But organs are prohibited in Orthodox Churches.

Yes It's closer to scriptures;
I'm not not denominationist Evangelic now, The old catholic churches are alot nicer yes they're many wonderful pieces of art there;  I can pray in them I'm not iconoclast, I just can't give my money and support on church which don't recognise legitimity of Israel and replace Jewish people with itself; beside polish catholic church is crazy on Mariology and cult of JP II  :D ... so I bought entire colection of Bach's Organ music and play it in home. O0 
I was in ortodox mass they have beutifall songs though...     

Love your Enemy

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2008, 11:18:16 PM »
You know, I think you all will love the book by Paul Johnson "A History of Christianity".  A very good read...as is his "A History of the Jews".

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2008, 08:03:06 PM »
Sounds like India has the right idea.  Afterall, the best way to fight fire is with fire.  Nothing like a bit of preventive maintenance.  Killem' all, let God sort them out.  God bless AMERICA and ISRAEL!!!!!
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel