Author Topic: The Apache Helicopter : Awesome Air Supremacy through Advanced Technology  (Read 974 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
As I have mentioned in previous threads this evening, I have been interested in the history of the Apache Advanced Attack Helicopter. It is a mean machine and something which we should be proud (as Americans) that we developed these machines.

I have already revealed in the past that I worked in the defense industry briefly in the mid 80s (after getting out of college and moving to California)... I did not work for Boeing, but I did work (and contract with) some big defense names (which I will not mention at this time).

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: The Apache Helicopter : Awesome Air Supremacy through Advanced Technology
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 01:07:30 AM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 01:58:48 AM »
This video is not about the Apache Helicopter but rather another advanced air tactical weapon, the Advanced Tactical Fighter (ATF)...

This design has not been produced (I believe it has run into budget problems)... But it has been designed and tested...

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 10:31:25 AM »
I live a few miles from a military airfield / base (and several within 50 or so miles) and see some pretty awesome aircraft..... in the last year or so very little has been flying compared to before. Last weekend they were flying Ospreys, they were very impressive. The sound is awesome, you can hear the power emanating from those props.... the Coast Guard flies a lot also, they have some awesome aircraft as well.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 12:09:05 PM »
What I would love to see is a A-10 Warthog.....
 in action would be even better!