Author Topic: Blood Moon.  (Read 1864 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Blood Moon.
« on: February 25, 2014, 09:33:09 PM »
I came across this today. Most people will think this is stupid, but I find it interesting. ..

http://bloodmoonprophecy.com/
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Blood Moon.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 09:54:02 PM »
This must be a Christian site the Blood Moon is Joel 3:4 in my Bible.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 10:33:52 PM »
I was reading about it in Israeli news and this is not a joke at all. Seems like that we are entering some troublesome period.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 10:44:11 PM »
I was reading about it in Israeli news and this is not a joke at all. Seems like that we are entering some troublesome period.

Ooh because Israeli news isn't a joke.

This is just like all the other junk, false prophets and false prophecies. Remember anyone claiming to be a Prophet who make as much as 1 mistake in the detail of any Prophecy are false Prophets.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 10:51:02 PM »
I don't believe this.... It surely is not a Jewish source...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 11:22:43 PM »

This is just like all the other junk, false prophets and false prophecies. Remember anyone claiming to be a Prophet who make as much as 1 mistake in the detail of any Prophecy are false Prophets.

If a blood moon was in 48 and in 67 and there was one coming soon, that could be the sign of Moshiach. This is not prophecy, it's math. Similar to the post you made about Newton and Mamaniades.

Look at the world! The whole world is a powder keg, and almost in chaos. The youth act like animals (dogs). Morales are out the window... All you see today on tv is sex and fags.

The Moshiach is not coming because we embraced the law of G-d!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 11:29:12 PM »

You're not saying Joel was a false prophet, right? He said it, or was he talking about something else?

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2014, 12:00:44 AM »
Watch out for flaws. blood moon events are interesting to say the least. they claim it will start in april 2014 and end in 2015.
Personally I want to see something big happen the sooner the better while I'm enjoying my video games of course before this generation is done.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2014, 01:03:23 AM »
The true quote from Yoel does not talk about a 'Red/Blood moon' it says that the moon will turn to blood.

http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/16171/jewish/Chapter-3.htm

Yoel 3

3. And I will perform signs in the heavens and on the earth: Blood, fire, and pillars of smoke.

4. The sun shall turn to darkness, and the moon to blood, prior to the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.

5. And it shall come to pass that whoever shall call in the name of the Lord shall be delivered, for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be a deliverance, as the Lord said, and among the survivors whom the Lord invites.

The term 'Blood Moon' is used to describe a lunar eclipse where the moon looks reddish...

There is no mention is Jewish scriptures about a 'Blood moon' that I can find...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2014, 01:08:55 AM »
Yeshayahu/Issiah repeats this prophecy:

http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/15944

Yeshayahu- Isaiah - Chapter 13

9. Behold, the day of the Lord is coming, cruel with wrath and burning anger, to make the land desolate, and its sinners He shall destroy from it.

10. For the stars of the heavens and its constellations shall not allow their light to illuminate, the sun has become dark in its going forth, and the moon shall not shine its light.

11. And I will visit evil upon the earth, and upon the wicked their iniquity; and I will cut off the pride of the presumptuous, and the arrogance of the tyrants I will humble.

I am pretty sure that this does not refer to a lunar eclipse. The prophets and the Jewish people knew about lunar eclipses long ago...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2014, 01:28:48 AM »

The Moshiach is not coming because we embraced the law of G-d!

Ephraim, don't you know 'Moshiach is coming in a BADABOOM!'

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2014, 10:33:02 AM »
Don't need a blood moon or a blue moon to show me we are headed into troubled times. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2014, 12:33:18 PM »
I think it is referring to lunar eclipses coinciding with both Passover and Sukkot in the same year.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2014, 01:04:33 PM »
I think it is referring to lunar eclipses coinciding with both Passover and Sukkot in the same year.
http://www.skyandtelescope.com/observing/highlights/237963491.html

Passover starts April 14th...

Sukkot starts October 8th...  ^^^

Passover 2015 starts April 3rd and Sukkot September 27th. Four lunar eclipses...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 01:43:39 PM by אפרים בן נח »