Author Topic: European Christians fighting with Syria Kurdish factions.  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: European Christians fighting with Syria Kurdish factions.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 09:22:38 AM »
Kurds are good
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 02:13:48 PM »
Kurds are killing many of the Chaldean and Assyrian Christians and are also hostile towards jews and Israel, many of them are also pro communist.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 02:58:29 PM »
Kurds are killing many of the Chaldean and Assyrian Christians and are also hostile towards jews and Israel, many of them are also pro communist.

Kurds are not necessarily hostile to Jews. (don't know about other groups you mentioned). Some possible do to the overall Islamic ideology are, but others know and remember that Jews (Israel) helped them when Saddam was butchering them. Israel had ties with them and trained and helped them. Then Iran stepped in and part of their agreements with Iraq involved Israel not having a presence in Kurdish part of Iraq.

And I also do see comments from Kurds saying they support Israel or love Israel on youtube and such.
 They have no territorial disputes and claim's on Israel and have somewhat similar enemies.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 03:06:32 PM »
further down the article
"said there is "no precise figure" of European Christians in Syria, but that "there are 10 or 20 Europeans." "

:::D  :::D  :::D  :::D  :::D  :::D

And the source "BBC ARABIC" 

4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 05:14:23 PM »
I will never trust these Muslim Nazis, only support them killing other Muslim Nazis but that's it as far as I go.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 01:38:36 PM »
Kurds are not necessarily hostile to Jews. (don't know about other groups you mentioned). Some possible do to the overall Islamic ideology are, but others know and remember that Jews (Israel) helped them when Saddam was butchering them. Israel had ties with them and trained and helped them. Then Iran stepped in and part of their agreements with Iraq involved Israel not having a presence in Kurdish part of Iraq.

And I also do see comments from Kurds saying they support Israel or love Israel on youtube and such.
 They have no territorial disputes and claim's on Israel and have somewhat similar enemies.

The Kurds couldn't take over any land even with 60 million people until our government went into Iraq and it has given Iran more power since the invasion of Iraq. There was no benefit for Israel for the us to go into Iraq just like there is no benefit for the us to go into Syria as it hurts Israel. We shouldn't be taking sides. The Kurds are mainly Muslim, the only Kurds who ever say anything positive about jews are some of their government any people however most view israel negative and speak bad about jews and follow communism, I've seen them post on many forums including the racist forums where they claim they are Aryan's, Kurds aren't semitic and their homeland is actually on top of someone else's homeland.

We don't need Kurds and they don't need us.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2014, 01:58:36 PM »
The Kurds couldn't take over any land even with 60 million people until our government went into Iraq and it has given Iran more power since the invasion of Iraq. There was no benefit for Israel for the us to go into Iraq just like there is no benefit for the us to go into Syria as it hurts Israel. We shouldn't be taking sides. The Kurds are mainly Muslim, the only Kurds who ever say anything positive about jews are some of their government any people however most view israel negative and speak bad about jews and follow communism, I've seen them post on many forums including the racist forums where they claim they are Aryan's, Kurds aren't semitic and their homeland is actually on top of someone else's homeland.

Now that is how a normal Jew speaks
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2014, 02:04:45 PM »

I never said we need Kurds. And I saw Kurds say positive things about Israel, either way it doesn't matter, having Kurds rise and fight the other Arabs (and Persians- Iran) is a great thing.
 My post said nothing about America going into Iraq. Re-red it please. I said in earlier times that was what happened. Israel helped and trained the Kurds and many of them still remember that.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2014, 02:30:57 PM »
They're not as bad as the Arabs but they're still bad. I think we should support whoever is against the Arabs--to a point, but not to where we are starting wars on their behalf.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2014, 06:18:23 PM »
Jews were protected by the Kurds many times over, usually for monetary compensation. If Europeans have any morals they would send a large Christian army to protect innocent Syrian Christians. Actually no one is helping those people in need but Russians. Where is Pope? Where is democratic America?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2014, 06:24:30 PM »
Jews were protected by the Kurds many times over, usually for monetary compensation. If Europeans have any morals they would send a large Christian army to protect innocent Syrian Christians. Actually no one is helping those people in need but Russians. Where is Pope? Where is democratic America?
They are trying to start a fight with Russia over Ukraine. It's funny listening to Obamo and Kerry warn Russia. .. yeah like they did anything after warning everyone else.  :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.