Author Topic: Obama : FALSE hope, FALSE messiah  (Read 792 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Obama : FALSE hope, FALSE messiah
« on: February 27, 2014, 01:34:46 AM »
Just came across this video. Hat tip to my mom...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obama : FALSE hope, FALSE messiah
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 02:21:48 PM »
The devil is a liar and deceiver...he is here to destroy God's people and what God created, divide people and cause wars.     Christ said: "Watch out that no one deceives you.  For many will come in my name, claiming, "I am the Christ..(Messiah) and will deceive many.  2nd Thessalonians 9  The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs, and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing.  They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.   Apollyon, the destroyer is here.  Rev. 9:11.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 02:46:03 PM »
The devil is a liar and deceiver...he is here to destroy God's people and what God created, divide people and cause wars.     Christ said: "Watch out that no one deceives you.  For many will come in my name, claiming, "I am the Christ..(Messiah) and will deceive many.  2nd Thessalonians 9  The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs, and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing.  They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.   Apollyon, the destroyer is here.  Rev. 9:11.

Debbie,

You realize you continue to post scriptures we Jews do not consider holy...

Similar sayings are written in the Torah... Specifically the commandments concerning the 'false prophet'.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 09:40:25 PM »
Muman, this is a diverse forum. She should be able to post her beliefs towards fellow Christians.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 10:43:45 PM »

I tried to warn people here about this person a while back too and I got a somewhat bad reaction but I still think it was worth it. Keep warning people everywhere. That way if they see a world dictator starting to emerge they won't be as easily duped.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 11:36:55 PM »
Muman, this is a diverse forum. She should be able to post her beliefs towards fellow Christians.
It wouldn't be a problem if she wasn't always posting about the NT and the Christ. Christ (christos) isn't even Jewish. And when you have 2000 years of added and mistranslated words trying to be forced on a people, it doesn't go well. Especially when the enemy empire takes your beliefs, and tells you that their version is the correct version.  Messiah= King. Jesus was the Messiah (the anointed one by oil) King(but that does not mean he is the final King)of the poor and downtrodden Jew's and the lost sheep of Israel(lost tribes)... Maybe if there was a pure form of the NT people would read it... But lord, Jesus, and G-d are all mixed and mistranslated in the NT. .. And I'll put myself on the chopping block, Jesus was a Tzadikim, if we could get his pure teachings....      Just my opinion.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 12:31:24 AM »
^ I was under the impression he was a Jew. He studied Torah young, likely went to a Shul, kept kosher, then he took a different direction and started Christianity with Paul.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2014, 05:10:30 PM »
I think Debbie could be more aware that this is, foremost, a Jewish forum, while still holding fast to her strong convictions.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 10:52:38 PM »
Shalom,

I have no problem with what others believe. Deep down I know we all share the belief in the One. I know Debbie has only good in her heart and she doesn't realize that a religious Jew tries hard to keep foreign philosophies and beliefs from entering his/her eyes and ears. I respect her steadfast faith and desire to share her understanding, but I also desire respect for the Jewish people to retain our beliefs concerning the various theological issues. Not that I blame any JTF member but just looking at some comments on YouTube it is obvious that there are many who use the Christian beliefs as a weapon against Jews. Far more Christians attack Jewish belief than any Jew's attack Christian beliefs...

I sincerely respect everyone involved in JTF and hope that there is understanding that I am not motivated by anger or dislike of others, but rather the desire for respect of the continuation of the genuine Jewish faith.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2014, 10:53:43 PM »
I think Debbie could be more aware that this is, foremost, a Jewish forum, while still holding fast to her strong convictions.

Bless you BC3 for being understanding... I respect that.