Author Topic: Arizona Law vetoed  (Read 360 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Arizona Law vetoed
« on: February 27, 2014, 05:37:31 PM »
What do you guys think about what happened in Arizona with this "Gay-Ban" law?  The governor vetoed it last night.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Arizona Law vetoed
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 06:09:49 PM »
I am on the fence on this one...

As much as I don't want to support the 'homo life' I think that laws like this can be abused.

So if a muslim wanted to not serve a Jew in Arizona, it would be OK because his religion forbids him from doing business with an infidel?

If a nazi german didn't want to serve a Jew, so too he would not have to because his 'religion' of nazism forbids him from contact with Jews...

The law just said that if a person felt something violated his religion it permitted him to deny service...

Very open to abuse..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 08:11:21 PM »

So if a muslim wanted to not serve a Jew in Arizona, it would be OK because his religion forbids him from doing business with an infidel?

If a nazi german didn't want to serve a Jew, so too he would not have to because his 'religion' of nazism forbids him from contact with Jews...

Why would a Jew ever want to be served by a Muslim or a Nazi?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 08:18:51 PM »
Why would a Jew ever want to be served by a Muslim or a Nazi?

Where I live muslims often own the gas-station...

The only time I ever detected a hint of antisemitism was once when I went into a gas station for directions. I walked into the station and asked the woman for directions, she deferred to her big fat muslim husband who promptly told me that he did not know how to get to the destination. He seemed to joke that he didn't know so I left. It turned out my destination was only one block away... I suspected they were jew haters.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 02:12:12 PM »
The bill is anti-Christian...the Communists want to make Gay marriage Equal to Traditional marriage Genesis 2:24, it will never be equal in God's eyes.    I think there will be gays suing businesses if they aren't getting served, this further adds to a stagnant economy, some businesses may go out of business if there lawsuits.   Brewer caved to the NFL and other Left wing groups instead of standing up for principle over politics and money!  NFL has more gays to come out of the closet.  Sickening.