Author Topic: Iran executes (hangs) man, denies him a last bye with his mother (Praphic)  (Read 2131 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Iran executes (hangs) man, denies him a last bye with his mother (Praphic)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 12:23:29 PM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 02:58:35 PM »
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

>:(  ???

Your disgusting. This is horrible and evil.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 03:53:05 PM »

>:(  ???

Your disgusting. This is horrible and evil.
Really? This beast supports a holocaust on your people, you defend him and I'm disgusting for celebrating his death?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 03:55:50 PM »
Would you let a Muslim Nazi say his last goodbyes to his Muslim Terrorist family?
I know I wouldn't.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 04:01:21 PM »
I think tag is right... Just because our enemies are brutal, death-loving, barbarians doesn't mean we must be barbarians in order to bring them down...

Judaism expects us to rise above the animal nature of our enemies... When we institute the death penalty it is not meant as a punishment but rather as a rectification of the soul of the transgressor. As much as I get angry at our enemies and dream about their demise, I do not want to stoop to the low level of being barbaric or cruel.

So too America's Constitution ensures that punishment meted out from the authorities should not be 'cruel and unusual'...

Even the enemy must be put to death with basic human dignity...

I have posted about the commandment concerning the 'hanged man' several times.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 04:07:29 PM »
I remember what Rabbi Kahane said in a video, I'll find it for you if you wish. "I would rather stoop to their level if it ensures the safety of my people".

And remember the quote from The Bible
“He Who is Compassionate to the Cruel
Will Ultimately Become
Cruel to the Compassionate”
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 04:12:48 PM »
Really? This beast supports a holocaust on your people, you defend him and I'm disgusting for celebrating his death?

Would you let a Muslim Nazi say his last goodbyes to his Muslim Terrorist family?
I know I wouldn't.

1) I don't know who he is and if he is a Nazi or not. Either way it doesn't even matter in this case.
2) Yes I would.
 If need be I would execute someone who poses a danger to me or my family, but since that danger is gone their is no point in being extra cruel and barbaric towards them. We fight in order to protect our own from them and not in order to make ourselves cruel and barbaric like them.

This video shows the extreme cruelty and barbarity of Iran. They are executing this man and aren't allowing him to say goodbye to his mother. They also make very frequent death sentences and such. Such contempt for human life and no honor nor mercy. 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2014, 04:15:29 PM »
I remember what Rabbi Kahane said in a video, I'll find it for you if you wish. "I would rather stoop to their level if it ensures the safety of my people".

Will Ultimately Become

That's in the context of the other extreme- that of being compassionate in the wrong place and wrong time. That compassion leading and allowing us to get injured and killed (G-D forbid). THAT is a compassion of fools, because in the end it isn't compassion since good people are getting harmed by that "compassion".

For example- King Dawidh would fight in the battlefield. He would kill the enemies of the Jews, but after the battle he would bury their dead. I think this example sums up the proper balance and outlook in these matters.

Our books of ethics also has other good examples and the proper balance we ought to have. Not compassion of fools on one side and not becoming cruel barbaric beasts on the other.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2014, 04:20:36 PM »
There some reason that I don't like IZ, but I'm with him right now on a level. This is exactly what should happen. If we kicked out all the mudrats from Israel, what do you think is going to happen? They kill each other. Good. They can't kill us. Yes, we can be shocked at the cruelty and barbarism, but this is what muslims do, so maybe it's too much to celebrate it for itself, but I find no immorality in seeing that they're doing it to each other instead of us. This is an example of pisslam killing itself. We have greatly reduced it by allowing more mudrats to immigrate to the sane world, and that is bad. Best that their barbarism is inflicted on each other.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2014, 04:35:12 PM »
He very well could have been hanged because he was a Christian. If that is the case how is he our sworn mortal enemy?

Iranian Christians are usually evangelical converts--real Christians, not phony ones that are actually Muslims like in much of the Arab world.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2014, 04:59:18 PM »
He very well could have been hanged because he was a Christian. If that is the case how is he our sworn mortal enemy?

Iranian Christians are usually evangelical converts--real Christians, not phony ones that are actually Muslims like in much of the Arab world.
Of course I wouldn't condemn the Christians but nowhere in the article does it say he was a Christian.
In fact read this part:
“In Iran drug-related offenses are tried in Revolutionary Courts which routinely fall far short of international fair trial standards. The reality in Iran is that people are being ruthlessly sentenced to death after unfair trials, and this is unacceptable," remarked Hassiba Hadja Sahraoui, Deputy Program Manager for Amnesty International in the Middle East and North Africa.

I do support killing drug dealers because they are spreading poison to millions of innocent people (excluding the Muslim Nazis who deserve to be poisoned).
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2014, 04:59:50 PM »

Will Ultimately Become

Beating a dead horse accomplishes nothing. Once the person is dead the punishment is over, being cruel only makes you a barbarian.

I support the death penalty, but I have no desire to torture and abuse the condemned.

This has nothing to do with being compassionate to the cruel... Also how do you know that the person being executed would be counted among the cruel?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2014, 05:00:00 PM »
Yeah why was he hanged?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2014, 05:02:25 PM »
Beating a dead horse accomplishes nothing. Once the person is dead the punishment is over, being cruel only makes you a barbarian.

I support the death penalty, but I have no desire to torture and abuse the condemned.

This has nothing to do with being compassionate to the cruel... Also how do you know that the person being executed would be counted among the cruel?
Not being allowed to say goodbye to a family member is torture? He is NOT being tortured, he is being killed.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2014, 05:29:19 PM »
Yeah why was he hanged?

Sold drugs allegedly.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2014, 05:38:02 PM »
We do not know that he was really guilty of that. He could have been a religious or political prisoner that faced a bogus charge to discredit and humiliate him.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
:::D :::D

???  (this icon isn't 100% accurate, I mean what? )

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Instead of having some fun in your life (like go to concert, see a good movie...) you must attend the public execution. Life in Iran must be really sad. He knew what awaits him in advance but more likely that deep poverty drove him to sell. Anyway, I was always of an opinion that all prisoners should be of some public benefit: build roads, pick fruits, cut trees or something similar. All but child molesters and rapist. I am very sensitive about those crimes.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Instead of having some fun in your life (like go to concert, see a good movie...) you must attend the public execution. Life in Iran must be really sad. He knew what awaits him in advance but more likely that deep poverty drove him to sell. Anyway, I was always of an opinion that all prisoners should be of some public benefit: build roads, pick fruits, cut trees or something similar. All but child molesters and rapist. I am very sensitive about those crimes.

I agree their are some crimes that are beyond the pale- like Murderers, rapists, child molesters and such, but selling drugs shouldn't get someone executed. They are just selling it and not forcibly making people buy the drugs. Where their is demand their is supply and its the personal choices of the users that is the main issue and not who is supplying it.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I agree their are some crimes that are beyond the pale- like Murderers, rapists, child molesters and such, but selling drugs shouldn't get someone executed. They are just selling it and not forcibly making people buy the drugs. Where their is demand their is supply and its the personal choices of the users that is the main issue and not who is supplying it.

Yeah. They're commiting half a crime. The buyer should get the other half.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774