Author Topic: Debbie Schlussel Tears Michael Faggot (ysv) A New Orifice!  (Read 3817 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Debbie Schlussel Tears Michael Faggot (ysv) A New Orifice!
« on: February 28, 2014, 05:41:17 PM »
Michael Savage Hosts Jew-Hating Nazi Conspiracy Loon

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/69720/michael-savage-hosts-jew-hater-whack-job-silent-as-expert-blames-us-foreign-policy-ukraine-probs-on-jews-w-dual-israel-citizenship-susan-rice-is-neocon/#more-69720

As usual Chaim was right about this disgusting and hideous San Francisco queer and all the other "conservatives" were wrong. Now Debbie is saying the same thing. Not only is this beast a blatant plagiarist and a fake conservative, but he's apparently turned into a Nazi anti-Semite a la uber-kapos "Bro" Nathanael Kapner and Bobby Fischer (yimach shemam vezichram). He's cozied up to the Nazis Alex Jones, Paul Craig Roberts, and other Nazis like them, and on occasion has even spewed their garbage himself.

Yimach shemo vezichro to this monstrous closeted sodomite self-hater.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

LSDBR

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: Debbie Schlussel Tears Michael Faggot (ysv) A New Orifice!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 08:42:32 PM »
I think they both are ignorant and stupid phonies. The last line from Mike the Savage that I heard was that Boston bombing was the US government conspiracy. This is when I stopped listening to his piece-of-[censored] Alex Jones show.

Debbie Schnitzel sometimes writes good stuff. But overall, my opinion on her remains the same - great on islam but over the top on women in general.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 01:13:16 AM »
I think they both are ignorant and stupid phonies. The last line from Mike the Savage that I heard was that Boston bombing was the US government conspiracy. This is when I stopped listening to his piece-of-[censored] Alex Jones show.

Debbie Schnitzel sometimes writes good stuff. But overall, my opinion on her remains the same - great on islam but over the top on women in general.
Why are you such a radical feminist Hank?

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 01:56:15 AM »
Why are you such a radical feminist Hank?

Prove that I'm a feminist.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 03:21:32 AM »
Prove that I'm a feminist.
You go berserk at the slightest implication of sexual traditionalism, plus your long series of Ask JTF questions as of recent...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 10:18:16 AM »
I heard jealous Savage have Paul Craig Roberts on and Savage kept his mouth shut when Roberts lied
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 02:54:42 PM »
I heard jealous Savage have Paul Craig Roberts on and Savage kept his mouth shut when Roberts lied
Michael Sewage is a waste of oxygen and food.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2014, 08:10:30 PM »
Michael Savage can't be trusted.  His positions are all over the place.  On top of that, he's a megalomaniac.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2014, 11:29:56 PM »
I thought this was going to be about "Michael Jackson, UMM HMM".

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2014, 11:53:11 PM »
Debbie's great!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2014, 11:56:41 PM »
What does she think of Pamela Gellar? I know some people think they are both Right Wing but people here criticize Gellar more often.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 01:21:10 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2014, 12:04:33 AM »
What does she think of Pamela Gellar? I know some people think they are both Right Wing but people hear criticize Gellar more often.

Debbie isn't fond of Pamela Geller.   That's an understatement.   

I trust Debbie's judgment and respect her values much more than Pamela's.  This is coming from someone who once was a big fan of Geller's.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2014, 12:10:28 AM »
Debbie isn't fond of Pamela Geller.   That's an understatement.   

I trust Debbie's judgment and respect her values much more than Pamela's.  This is coming from someone who once was a big fan of Geller's.

On her blog, Debbie refers to her as "Scamela Geller." 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2014, 12:25:02 AM »
On her blog, Debbie refers to her as "Scamela Geller."

Absolutely.  At one time I thought Debbie's criticism of Pamela was over the top.   Yet,  on at least 3 occasions, headed by what Geller said about JTF a few years ago and including her recent article about the upcoming ZOA election,  Gellar used horrible judgment.    It's difficult to have confidence in her.

Debbie isn't popular with many in the Conservative movement but to her credit she has doesn't back down from her convictions.   While I disagree with Debbie at times,  she's certainly earned my respect.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2014, 12:45:18 AM »
At the risk of being controversial I again will defend Pamela Geller.

She has put a face on the anti-Islam movement. She has stood up despite all the threats against her. She has gone on TV and debated with people who attempt to defame her. It is not easy to do what she does, and I am appreciative for it. She made an issue of the 9/11 mosque and rallied a lot of people to speak out about it.

I hope everyone here at JTF realizes that the world is not perfect, and humans are very imperfect. Nobody who becomes famous is going to be 100% JTF material, Kahanist, or even as right wing as some of us are. This does not bother me, that these 'talking heads' are not as passionate or inclined to 'speak to truth' as I am. I have nothing to lose by speaking my mind. I am paid for my skill, and the people I work for do not care about my political beliefs.

So while I respect everyones right to criticize these personalities, I also ask people to be considerate of their positions. I do not require them to believe everything I do, yet I agree with both Debbie and Pamela's positions on virtually everything.

PS: And yes I am aware she made negative comments about JTF... I forgive her for that...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2014, 12:56:21 AM »
At the risk of being controversial I again will defend Pamela Geller.

She has put a face on the anti-Islam movement. She has stood up despite all the threats against her. She has gone on TV and debated with people who attempt to defame her. It is not easy to do what she does, and I am appreciative for it. She made an issue of the 9/11 mosque and rallied a lot of people to speak out about it.

I hope everyone here at JTF realizes that the world is not perfect, and humans are very imperfect. Nobody who becomes famous is going to be 100% JTF material, Kahanist, or even as right wing as some of us are. This does not bother me, that these 'talking heads' are not as passionate or inclined to 'speak to truth' as I am. I have nothing to lose by speaking my mind. I am paid for my skill, and the people I work for do not care about my political beliefs.

So while I respect everyones right to criticize these personalities, I also ask people to be considerate of their positions. I do not require them to believe everything I do, yet I agree with both Debbie and Pamela's positions on virtually everything.

PS: And yes I am aware she made negative comments about JTF... I forgive her for that...

I'll give Pamela Geller credit for much of her efforts.  Yet,   when she could have truly made a difference in causing considerable damage to BHO,  she dropped the ball.   Last year at the alternative CPAC convention for the Conservatives that weren't invited to CPAC,   Orly Taitz wanted to discuss BHO's eligibility to be President.  Geller prevented her from doing so!

http://www.salon.com/2013/03/16/pam_geller_shouts_down_orly_taitz_at_cpac_panel/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awY26-jX4hM

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2014, 02:54:25 AM »
Fine, Pamela Geller is a Jew who knows a lot about pisslam, but also happens to back-stab good movements.

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2014, 03:03:02 AM »
And Debbie Schlussel isn't afriad to keep the right from turning into the left.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2014, 05:52:21 AM »
Savage's real last name is Weiner.
What a Weiner he is.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2014, 01:34:15 PM »
Michael Savage Hosts Jew-Hating Nazi Conspiracy Loon

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/69720/michael-savage-hosts-jew-hater-whack-job-silent-as-expert-blames-us-foreign-policy-ukraine-probs-on-jews-w-dual-israel-citizenship-susan-rice-is-neocon/#more-69720

As usual Chaim was right about this disgusting and hideous San Francisco queer and all the other "conservatives" were wrong. Now Debbie is saying the same thing. Not only is this beast a blatant plagiarist and a fake conservative, but he's apparently turned into a Nazi anti-Semite a la uber-kapos "Bro" Nathanael Kapner and Bobby Fischer (yimach shemam vezichram). He's cozied up to the Nazis Alex Jones, Paul Craig Roberts, and other Nazis like them, and on occasion has even spewed their garbage himself.

Yimach shemo vezichro to this monstrous closeted sodomite self-hater.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

LSDBR

I listened to his Feb. 27th show when he had this guest on. He warned his listeners twice before Paul Craig Roberts came on his show that he had views "you may not agree with", and said in his first warning that he allows many opinions on his show whether he agrees with them or not.

He didn't endorse all of Roberts' views, and when he brought up dual Israeli citizenship, there was a long moment of silence from Savage that followed. Savage clearly knew in advance he had some radical views, but he had him on to talk about the Ukraine situation, not to fight with him, and wasn't going to bash him before he came on his show.

Savage says things on occasion that are wrong or bizarre, but do you expect something different from someone who makes a living talking on the radio for hours on end 5 days a week?

For much of the rest of the show, Savage talked about a racist proposal by Obama to help only poor Blacks & Hispanics and not poor whites, but Schlussel says Savage doesn't have any scruples/morals.

She says "Savage said nothing as he let Roberts go on and on and on about how U.S. foreign policy is run by “neocons many of whom have dual Israeli citizenship”". When Roberts mentions "dual Israel citizenship", there's a moment of silence afterwards; he doesn't go on & on with it. And Savage let his listeners know twice they were going to hear irregular views to say the least. On foreign policy, Savage criticizes John McCain (who is a neoconservative and once considered running for president as a Democrat).

Ted Cruz can say Rand Paul has been a voice of liberty, and he can praise Mandela, but Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, and Sean Hannity like him, so that's OK.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2014, 02:01:56 PM »
Even though I disagree with Pamela Geller on some issues, I would prefer listening to her over Debbie Schnitzel any day of the week. And please, stop comparing debbie schnitzel to great Chaim Ben Pesach. It's like comparing hills in San Francisco to Everest. Absolutely no similarities what's so ever.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2014, 10:10:45 PM »
Even though I disagree with Pamela Geller on some issues, I would prefer listening to her over Debbie Schnitzel any day of the week. And please, stop comparing debbie schnitzel to great Chaim Ben Pesach. It's like comparing hills in San Francisco to Everest. Absolutely no similarities what's so ever.

Schnitzel? Really, I have massive doubts that you're fighting on behalf of women here. At least Debbie wears clothes in public.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2014, 03:48:09 AM »
Schnitzel? Really, I have massive doubts that you're fighting on behalf of women here. At least Debbie wears clothes in public.

I'm not fighting on behalf women nor men. I'm fighting on behalf of justice and morality.

Debbie is a type of person who's ashamed of her gender. She is so obsessed with the fact that she was born a female that she does everything to degrade women and to show how much she supports men no matter what. She even justifies rape sometimes. Her most recent rant was referring to Valentine's Day as a conspiracy invented by women to subordinate men. If that's not a thought of a complete lunatic, than I don't know what is.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2014, 06:06:57 AM »
I'm not fighting on behalf women nor men. I'm fighting on behalf of justice and morality.

Debbie is a type of person who's ashamed of her gender. She is so obsessed with the fact that she was born a female that she does everything to degrade women and to show how much she supports men no matter what. She even justifies rape sometimes. Her most recent rant was referring to Valentine's Day as a conspiracy invented by women to subordinate men. If that's not a thought of a complete lunatic, than I don't know what is.

I remember you saying that. I think you're turning that mole hill into a mountain, but really, say she did happen to be a self-hating woman, who was also right about 90% of the people she talks about, and has the guts to go against phonies on the right, you really still hate her?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2014, 01:09:50 PM »

She's right about St. Valentine's Day. Why participate in a holiday that honors pagan gods like Cupid? Also, Venus is the "goddess" of love in the same pagan belief system. People use what they call the "Venus symbol" to refer to women and what they call the "Mars" symbol to refer to men. This is complete paganism. They also use it to refer to the planets. This is astrological paganism. The real astrology is the astrology of Judaism. Each month has a mazal and a planet.