Author Topic: Canada: Shocker: South Africa Allies itself with Terrorists  (Read 1195 times)

Boeregeneraal

Canada: Shocker: South Africa Allies itself with Terrorists
« on: August 05, 2007, 06:32:30 AM »
Canada: Shocker: South Africa Allies itself with Terrorists

http://www.africancrisis.co.za/Article.php?ID=16028&

Date Posted: Saturday 04-Aug-2007
[How nice it was to hear some really good news today just as I was lamenting that maybe the Western world will remain completely stupid for the next 50 years. See my comments on this article: America's International Financial Wars: mogul to invest $500 million in S.Africa

Joseph Smith had discovered and sent me a brilliant piece by Prof Kirchick to publish some days ago. Prof Kirchick is a very well-respected Liberal academic in the USA. It was in the LA Times and it was the hardest-hitting article to date in the USA against the ANC Govt of S.Africa.

Brilliant: American Academic's brilliant expose of S.Africa's Govt's support of Western Enemies

A S.African expatriate, a doctor, who lives in Canada then sent me this short email describing how the Edmonton Journal reran this same story under this headline: "South Africa allies itself with terrorists".

The Doctor says it caused quite a stir in the hospital where he works. He says that people in the hospital now look differently at "us" (the South Africans working there!) - and they are also talking differently!

He was delighted. No doubt being a S.African in Liberal Canada makes one feel like a NAZI... Everyone thinks you're scum.

I tried to find a link to the story, and the best I could find was a digital archive of the Edmonton Journal which has images of the whole newspaper. But I could not get access to retrieve it.

Here is the link via a Google search:-
Click here for the Google Search link

As for me, I am delighted. It is some good news at a time, when things look so damned bleak... with Zimbabwe in TOTAL MELTDOWN and Zimbabweans now pouring across the border at the rate of 1.5 million year (and fast increasing!). Mugabe is sitting pretty, with TOTAL VICTORY at hand. Soon, Johannesburg will be a huge shanty town filled with MILLIONS OF BLACKS WHO FLED MUGABE'S HELL. They will be the living proof of Robert Mugabe's bloody communism.

Perhaps, given the good Professors article, maybe one day the people of the Western world will discover that neither South Africans, nor Rhodesians, nor the Portuguese nor the South West Africans... were UNREASONABLE, hateful people. But that in fact, we were just very reasonable, logical, decent Western folk. We did NOT make up lies and stories about the ANC, nor about the othe r blacks. We were in fact very HONEST bearers of the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

When we said that Mandela and Mugabe were Marxist Communist Terrorist rubbish who came here to chase whites out and to INSTALL BLACK TYRANNICAL ONE-PARTY STATES based on Marxism-Leninism, we weren't exaggerating. We were just being honest. When we said that blacks would be worse off under black rule than under white rule - we were not keeping the blacks down - we were just stating honest facts.

We did not hate the blacks. We just told the truth - that was all. Not only did we not lie - we did not even EXAGGERATE - not even slightly.

Its beautiful. It gives me some hope again, that maybe stupidity will not reign forever. When the truth is told, and when the truth finally dawns on the whole Western world, maybe people will realise the hell they unleashed upon us.

Here is a news article that will give you an idea of some of the living hell they doomed us to. SA: He wanted to cut my head off, slit my throat & asked me why I'm not dying...

But maybe the Western Liberals will wise up when the ANC turns around and stabs them firmly in the back? Maybe the ANC will take their money, lie to them and in the end, kick them up the ass and openly align with Russia, China and the Muslim terrorist raghead scum? Only then will it dawn on them that they were dealing with the DEVIL all along!!

Maybe one day the Western world, including the Liberals there will discover the MASSIVE mistake they made here in Southern Africa when they used their power to break us whites. They will maybe realise that they unleashed one of the greatest horrors of modern times. Jan]

Here is what the S.African Expatriate doctor wrote to me:-
Hallo Jan

Hallo from Canada,
I did read the article written by PROF. KIRCHICK on your web site, so what a big surprise when I opened the Edmonton Journal on page A15 and ther e was a whole article proclaiming: "SOUTH AFRICA ALLIES ITSELF WITH TERRORISTS".

Check there website: www.edmontonjournal.com. At last people are waking up to see what the ANC bastards stand for, and as we know what their long-time communist agenda is.

People in my hospital are looking different at us, and they also talk about it. It definitely hit the target. Maybe you must send mail and fotos to the Edmonton Journal and Prof Kirchick, while the ink is still wet. Must tell you it feels good, now that the shoe has changed feet.

Feels good!
Gert

Categories: ; Jan]; america; Zim; south africa;

Source Url: http://www.africancrisis.co.za/Article.php?ID=16028&