Author Topic: Neo nazi group national alliance shuts down/sexual deviants exposed  (Read 591 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
First of all, I want to warn you this site is somewhat of a liberal website therefore I do not condone or support it, but it does expose a interview with one of the national alliance founders ex wife, about the organization which is now defunct and dead, and the sexual deviancy of these neo nazis, it goes to show that these people are immoral hypocrites and complete degenerates. William pierce was the founder of the group and is exposed for the old pervert that he really was. He also had mixed race and Muslims in his neo nazi organization.

http://www.onepeoplesproject.com/index.php/en/news/us/1336-dr-william-pierce-sex-lies-and-a-video-tape

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Neo nazi group national alliance shuts down/sexual deviants exposed
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 01:59:00 PM »
Why do these morons always blab on forever? I couldn't even be bothered to read more than a single paragraph.

This is what they do in cross examinations. They say the same thing over and over again in different ways to get you to expose yourself if you are lying.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774