Author Topic: Caroline Glick's new book: The Israeli Solution: A One-State Plan for Peace....  (Read 805 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/can-reuniting-israel-end-the-violence/

In her new book, Caroline is arguing for a "one state solution," but she doesn't seem to have come to terms with the necessity of expelling the muslims. 

Any thoughts?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/can-reuniting-israel-end-the-violence/

In her new book, Caroline is arguing for a "one state solution," but she doesn't seem to have come to terms with the necessity of expelling the muslims. 

Any thoughts?

Annexing the Arab-occupied territories and keeping the Arabs there is equally bad to not annexing them and keeping the Arabs there.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind

Any thoughts?

No Mosque Here, I have the feeling you knew, or knew of the late Lawrence Auster of "View From the Right."  He had a knack for pointing out how "conservatives" attempt to argue their points using liberal premises.  For example, he used to criticize anti-jihad bloggers for not advocating the halt of Muslim immigration to the west, despite writing about the atrocities they commit around the world. 

I haven't read Glick's book, but I have the feeling that she's done the same thing.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Prof Paul Eidelberg has frequently flayed Glick for her murky hahskofos. I suspect he fancies her!

He has never forgiven her as Deputy Editor of the Jerusalem Post for denying him a weekly column.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 06:26:46 AM by Yerusha »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Prof Paul Eidelberg has frequently flayed Glick for her murky hahskofos. I suspect he fancies her!

He has never forgiven her as Deputy Editor of the Jerusalem Post for denying him a weekly column.

Ah I know who you are on facebook now. What does blue clouds mean anyways? And what's with all the British flags?

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
What does blue clouds mean anyways? And what's with all the British flags?

"Whenever I thing of Britain I think of sewage, and whenever I think of sewage I think of Britain: there must be a connection there somewhere!" (Chaim's British assistant Yosef Ben Meir z"l in 2002)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
"Whenever I think of Britain I think of sewage, and whenever I think of sewage I think of Britain: there must be a connection there somewhere!"(Chaim's British assistant Yosef Ben Meir z"l in 2002)

Oh he totally stole that from me.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 03:45:44 AM by LKZ »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
I met Caroline Glick, I even interviewed her when I was working for Arutz Sheva. I can tell you that she is very smart, and deep down she knows the Arabs will always be an existential threat. Off the record she will admit as much. But, Caroline is part of the Israeli establishment, even if just barely, and she will not risk that by coming out and saying we must expel the Arabs and establish a Medinat Torah. The closest she will come is arguing that Israel shouldnt commit suicide by surrendering the high ground. Sadly for the a member of the branja thats radical.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban