Author Topic: Don't Flag Muslim Videos On YouTube !!!  (Read 1378 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Don't Flag Muslim Videos On YouTube !!!
« on: August 03, 2007, 08:12:19 PM »
If you have video of some one breaking into your home, in a court of law, would you show it or not ? Would you delete the film because you found it offensive ? NO YOU WOULD LET EVERY ONE SEE AND HEAR IT. These 7th century throwbacks are giving us the tools too defeat them, and we throw the very tools that are ignorantly given to us in the dust bin. Copy the videos, email the videos to everyone, let the WORLD HEAR AND SEE WHAT THESE BUMS ARE DOING !!!!!!!!!!!!  Yes they are sick to watch, and see and hear. Let them make the vile videos, I personally want every non Muslim to see what they are up to. When we flag the vids, we are cutting our own throats. Use the evidence they give us , AGAINST THEM.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

Re: Don't Flag Muslim Videos On YouTube !!!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 08:33:14 PM »
Exactly.....let 'em dig their own graves. I would flag ones that tell lies about Israel, though.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 07:20:43 PM »
Yeah, I wouldn't spread ones around that are blatant propaganda.  That sort of stuff is dangerous.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

ftf

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 08:07:33 PM »
Lets try and push this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=iWGA8i6scYY
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 08:09:29 PM by ftf »

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 08:10:06 PM »
GREAT POST !
No peace, without FREEDOM.