Author Topic: Question for all the gentiles.  (Read 5438 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Question for all the gentiles.
« on: August 03, 2007, 10:56:50 PM »
I was wondering what made you pro Israel and against the fakeistinians. The media always falsely portrays the fakestinina people as oppressed and abused while that couldn't be further from the truth. These monsters are the most racist creatures in existence. So back to the question, what made you able to see the truth? I am seeing more righteous gentiles on here as of late and many that seemed to have found us on youtube and was wondering if they could answer my question. Thanks as always.
I am urinating on a Koran.

kellymaureen

Re: Question for all the gentiles.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 11:05:00 PM »
My parents, VERY right wing, VERY pro Israel and they taught us right from wrong (left lol) right from the time we could speak.  I was never fooled by the way the media portrayed their darlings.  I knew the truth at a young age, there never has been a "paleostine" and the one question that always frustrates any supporter of theirs is...if they always wanted "independence" (and oh man, the keys...the old arabs with those silly keys that are supposed to prove they owned the land..how pathetic) then why before 1948 were they not fighting the Brits??  There is no answer to that question because the whole thing is a fake, I feel like im in the twilight zone every time i hear the name of that non country spoken by a world leader, as though it really exists.

newman

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 11:13:54 PM »
I was pro-Jewish as an athiest, as a christian and certainly as a noachide. I just knew in my water that there was something special about these people.

I'm pro -Israel because I'm pro-Jewish..............also because I've got an IQ above the retard level and I can read!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 11:34:26 PM »
Wow, there are many jews I know that could take a lesson from you two. It's a shame so many kikes take the approach that if we treat the enemy nicely, it would solve the problems.

kellymaureen

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 11:38:00 PM »
Anyone who takes the approach of treating the enemy nicely is an idiotic moron...especially when it comes to muslims, they do not respond to "nice" they view it as weakness.  Nothing less than unapologetic brute force will do.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 11:41:40 PM »
I would gladly trade the self-hating kikes for wonderful gentiles like the ones on this forum.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 11:50:37 PM »
I would gladly trade the self-hating kikes for wonderful gentiles like the ones on this forum.

If righteous gentiles geuinely converted to Judaism and G_d did the lost tribes bit with the self-haters, it would be 'allover, red rover' for the Jew's enemies in 3 months!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 11:51:36 PM »
Me too. I am in queens college and some Islamic serpent tried to cheat off me on a test. I made it seem like I was being helpful but gave him all the wrong answers. He got a zero on the test. When I proudly told the story to a jewish friend of mine, she seemed disturbed at my brutality. How weird. I don't know why jews are so insane when it comes to these things.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 11:59:26 PM »
Me too. I am in queens college and some Islamic serpent tried to cheat off me on a test. I made it seem like I was being helpful but gave him all the wrong answers. He got a zero on the test. When I proudly told the story to a jewish friend of mine, she seemed disturbed at my brutality. How weird. I don't know why jews are so insane when it comes to these things.

How insane.  You treated this fraud just like you should have.  It would have been a CRIME to let this beast copy off of you and get a good grade on the test, which would have given him reason to cheat in the future and get grades he doesn't deserve, get a degree he probably doesn't deserve, get a job he probably doesn't deserve, or go to a graduate school he probably doesn't deserve.  When affirmative action doctors who cheated their way through school treat your father or when a cheating affirmative action lawyer misrepresents you in your legal case, suddenly there is no making light of the situation.

I guarantee you this Islamic scum is going to rethink cheating in the future.  You did a service to him and to people who will have potentially felt the brunt of his affirmative action wrath.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2007, 12:16:57 AM »
I am a Christian, and when I was a kid I was blessed to have good Bible teachers who explained the Gospels in the light of Jewish law and history, so I have always understood that the Jews are my heritage and without them and their witness to the world I would have never known G-d and would go to hell.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2007, 02:28:59 AM »

Very clever move!  i think i would have reacted by telling on him and having him kicked out of school..But you never know, they might accuse you of cheating off of that kid since they give preferential treatment to muslims in most universities.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2007, 06:56:19 AM »
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see the right side to be on.
People are all so hung up on saying this PC/everybody is good BS. When you get into it with them - they have no conviction - they are just afraid of being perceived as evil.  The problem is that they don't realize the evil that is out there and that the Jewish people in Israel have been subjected to on a minute by minute basis.  When it starts happening in our streets they will be the first to cry the loudest like stuck pigs.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 07:25:54 AM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

newman

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2007, 10:19:04 AM »
People are all so hung up on saying this PC/everybody is good BS. When you get into it with them - they have no conviction - they are just afraid of being perceived as evil.  The problem is that they don't realize the evil that is out there and that the Jewish people in Israel have been subjected to on a minute by minute basis.  When it starts happening in our streets they will be the first to cry the loudest like stuck pigs.

" Well dang!! I sure gonna make all them thar liberals 'squeal like piggies!'...........WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Offline snowshoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2007, 10:28:56 AM »
My pastors and bible teachers since childhood taught the biblical injuction to be blessed by helping Israel and the Jews.
I also worked for a rabbi in Berlin, Lou Fisher, who came there with Eisenhower during WWII. and also, served with several Jewish officers who were all fine people.

Forever, O Lord, Thy Word is settled in Heaven.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2007, 11:57:58 AM »

" Well dang!! I sure gonna make all them thar liberals 'squeal like piggies!'...........WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

All you have to do is sit and wait....
and listen closely for the squeeeeeeeeling to start.
That is the liberal plan and it is going to work.

newman

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2007, 12:14:15 PM »

Don't bet your SUV on it. ;) We'll go close.....but I see signs of a grass roots wake up all around. The mainstream media give a false impression. Americans are too well armed and too ticked off to go down. Europe is screwed.........USA will be OK. As for us Aussies......like our good buddies in the land of the free, we're too damn mean to cop it.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2007, 12:15:40 PM »
Great move DWI. Fortunately I never had too many goatbanging classmates, and (thank Hashem!) none that ever sit right next to me. Glad to see you put that camelrapist in his place.

Does Queens College install footbaths in the restrooms for goatscrewing students? If so, you might want to think about dropping a few bacon slices in each one someday.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2007, 12:35:34 PM »
I was wondering what made you pro Israel and against the fakeistinians. The media always falsely portrays the fakestinina people as oppressed and abused while that couldn't be further from the truth. These monsters are the most racist creatures in existence. So back to the question, what made you able to see the truth? I am seeing more righteous gentiles on here as of late and many that seemed to have found us on youtube and was wondering if they could answer my question. Thanks as always.

There are a number of answers for me.

Firstly, I am blessed with something that many people today seem to lack......common sense.
Second, I attended an elementary and junior high school (9 years total) where religion was part of the curriculum.
Third, being Greek I know what it's like to have Muslims attack and take over your country.  The history of the 400 year occupation (yes, Palestinians, an actual and real occupation not a fantasy one) of Greece by the Ottomans was ingrained in me from the time I was a little kid.

So in a nutshell, I learned about Judaism from the Bible and understood where Christianity's roots came from, I hated and despised the Turks and anyone that followed the religion of piss and I do not get news and current events from idiotic talking heads or rags posing as newspapers.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2007, 01:04:46 PM »
Right on .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2007, 01:27:34 PM »

Don't bet your SUV on it. ;) We'll go close.....but I see signs of a grass roots wake up all around. The mainstream media give a false impression. Americans are too well armed and too ticked off to go down. Europe is screwed.........USA will be OK. As for us Aussies......like our good buddies in the land of the free, we're too damn mean to cop it.
sure hope you're right or my SUV won't be worth a hill of beans  ;)

Joe Schmo

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2007, 01:31:24 PM »
I never even thought about this issue before JTF.

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2007, 02:52:48 PM »

Firstly, I am blessed with something that many people today seem to lack......common sense.
Second, I attended an elementary and junior high school (9 years total) where religion was part of the curriculum.
Third, being Greek I know what it's like to have Muslims attack and take over your country.  The history of the 400 year occupation (yes, PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis, an actual and real occupation not a fantasy one) of Greece by the Ottomans was ingrained in me from the time I was a little kid.

So in a nutshell, I learned about Judaism from the Bible and understood where Christianity's roots came from, I hated and despised the Turks and anyone that followed the religion of piss and I do not get news and current events from idiotic talking heads or rags posing as newspapers.

Well, I have the same explanation as HiWarp. I attended Greek Orthodox school through the 9th grade and was constantly reminded throughout my childhood about the atrocities of the Turkish muslims.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2007, 02:57:53 PM »

Third, being Greek I know what it's like to have Muslims attack and take over your country.  The history of the 400 year occupation (yes, PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis, an actual and real occupation not a fantasy one) of Greece by the Ottomans was ingrained in me from the time I was a little kid.

Well, I have the same explanation as HiWarp. I attended Greek Orthodox school through the 9th grade and was constantly reminded throughout my childhood about the atrocities of the Turkish muslims.

LOL, how many times in your life have you heard the word kolotourkoi?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2007, 06:01:23 PM »
When I was in Iran I noticed that most people talked about this almost mythical evil known only as the "Jews." But as I got older, my parents became friends with a few jews and bought things from a few jewish merchants and they didn't seem so bad to me. My dad was really a huge fan of persian history and often told the story of how King Koroush (Cyrus) freed the jews from captivity and paid for them to reconstruct their temple in Jerusalem. So I knew from early on that there was an ancient connection between the Jews and Iran. My dad played the part of the good muslim but secretly he hated Islam. He always told me that before Islam came, Iran was a world power. But after Islam came, Iran was a chunk of useless land. Eventually we moved to the USA and thats when I became a christian. Jesus said, "You will know them by their fruits." And when I look at all that Israel has accomplished compared to the palestinians, I can see exactly what Jesus was talking about. Any fair judge could see that Israel deserves that land because they actually care for it. The Palestinians create nothing but evil and violence, But the Jews turned a barren chunk of land into the most beautiful and prosperous place in the middle east even though there is no oil in Israel! Its obvious that God is with Israel, how else can anyone explain the 6 day war? I think if more muslims were level headed they would see they are on the wrong side...

Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2007, 10:57:10 PM »
LOL, how many times in your life have you heard the word kolotourkoi?
[/quote]

Countless times, especially from my grandma who was born in 1913 and had vivid (albeit not first hand) memories of what happened in Asia Minor.
I'm sure you've seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding. The grandma in that movie, while a bit over the top, was not too dissimilar in attitude toward Turks than my grandma.