Author Topic: Ask JTF for March 9, 2014 is ready, baruch Hashem  (Read 7589 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF for March 9, 2014 is ready, baruch Hashem
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2014, 01:01:08 AM »
Anglo Jews voted for different parties including Yesh Atid.

The majority of Anglo Jews, at least the Religious Zionist ones, hold by Arutz 7 and would support a party like The National Union. Ketzaleh was a better leader than Bennett. I don't know why they had to put a phony as leader. Just look at him with Lapid. He looks effeminate in those pictures. His voters HATE Lapid. If there is a primary where any of his voters would be able to pick a leader, he would lose. But most Israeli parties don't have open primaries.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2014, 01:05:24 AM »
The BY will grow in next elections expecially with Bennett (my prediction). The other party before didn't grow and was running into extinction.
 Lapid will probably slide, as will the Haredim especially Shas (w/e Rav Ovadia)
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2014, 01:08:52 AM »
I was thinking what did you mean by BY but then I realized Bayit Yehudi. I forgot they didn't use the name National Union in the election. Bayit Yehudi in the 2009 Election was even worse than under Bennett.

I voted in the 2003 and 2013 elections. The first time for National Union when they had a joint ticket with Lieberman's Yisrael Beiteinu. Even then, there was a traitor in YB that voted for the Expulsion. In 2013 I voted for Bayit Yehudi. I didn't vote in the other elections because Israeli doesn't have absentee ballots but I was in Israel for a month last year so I was able to vote.

I also voted for the late and unlamented fat pig in 2001 in the only special election for PM where the only choices were Sharon and Barak. Of course Sharon was the worse betrayal in Israeli History.

In 2003, Sharon included Shinui but at least that time, the National Union and NRP did not make an alliance with the late and unlamented Amalek, Sr.. The Bolsheviks said that was the most Right Wing government. Sharon should have included Shas and UTJ and he would have had 69 seats but he chose the evil Shinui Party and settle for 68 seats, just like Netanyahu betrayed the Right Wing voters by having Amalek, Jr. in his coalition at the expense of the Haredim. Real Ahavat Yisrael would have ALL religious parties in the government. I can't blame Shas and UTJ for being mad at Bennett for making a pact with Amalek. It's wrong to make a pact with that hideous party. Bennett could have offered to join the government on his own without getting Ein Atid involved.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2014, 04:53:44 AM »
Tag, I am not against military service. I think it is a big mitzvah. But from all I have seen I do not believe that Yesh Atid and their supporters truly care if the Haredi serve or not. What Yesh Atid really wants is to de-Judaize the Charedim. The goal is to force them into the IDF in a irreligious or even anti-religious atmosphere with the hope of causing them to abandon Torah.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2014, 05:38:50 AM »
As much as I dislike Lapid,he did one great service for the Jewish nation by keeping both Shas & UTJ out of the government.
I hate both because they will sell out settlements for welfare shekels.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2014, 10:15:35 AM »
" I can't blame Shas and UTJ for being mad at Bennett for making a pact with Amalek. It's wrong to make a pact with that hideous party. Bennett could have offered to join the government on his own without getting Ein Atid involved. "

Dude what don't you understand about the political system? BY first went and asked to make an alliance with the Haredi parties. THEY refused. Then he made a strategic alliance with Yesh Atid. Its that simple. People work with people they can work with. BOTH parties got an advantage working together and having a stronger block in the government. From the point of view of BY why does or would it matter? Their alliance only made them stronger and any other alternative wouldn't be good. So why not? And their support will only grow coming next election. While all of these other 3 parties will drop.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2014, 10:34:45 AM »
  Also to add 1 more thing to what I was saying earlier about BY and Haredim, and Yesh Atid. It was from the Haredim that insults such as "Amalek" and such have been thrown from and not from Yesh Atid. So again why would or should the BY work with Haredim when some of them refer to you as "Amalek" and other such insults? After that I would just tell them to go **** themselves.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2014, 10:30:30 PM »
  Also to add 1 more thing to what I was saying earlier about BY and Haredim, and Yesh Atid. It was from the Haredim that insults such as "Amalek" and such have been thrown from and not from Yesh Atid. So again why would or should the BY work with Haredim when some of them refer to you as "Amalek" and other such insults? After that I would just tell them to go **** themselves.

Hardeim have referred to JTF as Amalek?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2014, 11:45:16 PM »
Hardeim have referred to JTF as Amalek?

Read my post again. I was saying from the perspective of the Bayit Yehudi. Why would or should they comply with the Haredim after what they have been saying against them? Anyway I don't think Haredim know of JTF but to them JTF would either be just the same or maybe even worse (I don't know). But we are in the Religious Zionist world and not them (Haredim).

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2014, 11:51:28 PM »
ALL Haredim should be burned at the stake! All those evil G-d hating SOB's
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2014, 01:04:00 AM »
ALL Haredim should be burned at the stake! All those evil G-d hating SOB's

As RW (yemach shemo) proclaimed in the song 'The Wall'...

Are there any Haredim in the audience tonight? GET THEM UP AGAINST THE WALL!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2014, 03:19:14 AM »
Read my post again. I was saying from the perspective of the Bayit Yehudi. Why would or should they comply with the Haredim after what they have been saying against them? Anyway I don't think Haredim know of JTF but to them JTF would either be just the same or maybe even worse (I don't know). But we are in the Religious Zionist world and not them (Haredim).

Don't act like Haredim are praised. We both need to make efforts to come together.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2014, 04:46:43 AM »
Not all Chareidim are the same.
For example both Chabad & some Breslov are against giving up land.
The ones to worry about are Shas & UTJ.
Crooks & liars of the highest order.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2014, 05:07:16 AM »
Not all Chareidim are the same.
For example both Chabad & some Breslov are against giving up land.
The ones to worry about are Shas & UTJ.
Crooks & liars of the highest order.

What's UTJ? Which Breslovers are for giving up land??

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2014, 05:13:26 AM »
What's UTJ? Which Breslovers are for giving up land??
UTJ=United Torah Judaism which is an amalgamation of Agudat Yisrael & Degel HaTorah.
Meah Shearim Breslovers are like NK.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2014, 06:13:07 AM »
UTJ=United Torah Judaism which is an amalgamation of Agudat Yisrael & Degel HaTorah.
Meah Shearim Breslovers are like NK.

So do they want to go to Uman or something? I can't find too much information on them, it's a neighborhood. Is there any articles you know on them?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2014, 06:20:26 AM »
So do they want to go to Uman or something? I can't find too much information on them, it's a neighborhood. Is there any articles you know on them?
None that I know of.
If you lived here you would know the difference.
All Breslovers want to go to Uman.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2014, 05:14:02 PM »
None that I know of.
If you lived here you would know the difference.
All Breslovers want to go to Uman.

All Breslevers want to visit Uman on Rosh Hashana. It is because of a promise their Rebbe made to visit his grave on Rosh Hashana.

Most Breslev are pro Israel.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2014, 05:18:30 PM »
http://www.breslov.org/aboutbreslov/quest2.html#11

13. Some Breslover Chassidim travel to Rebbe Nachman's gravesite in Uman in the Ukraine. Why?

Rebbe Nachman made a promise no other Tzaddik in the whole of Jewish history has ever made. Taking two of his closest followers as witnesses, he said: `When my days are ended and I leave this world I will intercede for anyone who comes to my grave, recites the Ten Psalms of the Tikkun HaKlali, and gives some charity. No matter how serious his sins and transgressions, I will do everything in my power to save him and cleanse him. I will span the length and breadth of the Creation for him. By his peyot, his sidecurls, I will pull him out of Hell!' (Rabbi Nachman's Wisdom #141).

The practice of visiting the graves of the Tzaddikim to pray is an ancient one, going back to biblical times (Rashi, Numbers 13:22) and was well known in Talmudic times (see Sotah 13a; Zohar II:70b). Even today, many visit the cemetery before the High Holidays, to pray for good health and a successful year. After the death of the Tzaddik, his soul is permanently absorbed in God's infinity. Since according to the Kabbalah the nefesh, the lowest part of the soul, remains at the gravesite, this is a fitting place for Jews to pray to become attached to the infinity of God. While visiting the graves of Tzaddikim has its definite material benefits, the desire to be a good Jew, to serve God with all one's heart, is the focal point of the trip to Uman.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2014, 05:43:17 PM »
Muman- Rebbe Nachman promised, so what? He isn't G-D or on the level of any Tanna yet their are many many great Taanaim in EY and its a real waste and pity to go to that sh^t-hole called "Ukraine" and Uman in order to go visit that grave. (W/E just realized I was aying this before and no need of repeating this conversation).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2014, 08:01:29 PM »
Muman- Rebbe Nachman promised, so what? He isn't G-D or on the level of any Tanna yet their are many many great Taanaim in EY and its a real waste and pity to go to that sh^t-hole called "Ukraine" and Uman in order to go visit that grave. (W/E just realized I was aying this before and no need of repeating this conversation).

I really don't know what your problem with Breslev is... Nobody ever said he was 'G-d' that I know... It is believed, according to Chassidic tradition, that there is a concept of Tzadik (actually there are 36 hidden tzadikim in the world), and Rabbi Nachman was one such Tzadik. Those who associate with Breslev attempt to learn the Torah of Rebbe Nachman and his Likutie Moran (his famous writings).

It is really odd you don't know this, or you are just continuing the attempt to create machloket in Klal Yisroel.

As I said, in my opinion he could be moved, but I am tired of arguing with you about this. You can have any opinion on the topic you want, but I doubt you will really change anything.

What did Breslev ever do to you to deserve such disrespect?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2014, 10:04:22 PM »

What did Breslev ever do to you to deserve such disrespect?

Dude, know the difference between disagreement and disrespect.

+ to say he isn't on the level of the Tannaim isn't even an implication of any disrespect. EVERYONE knows that. So what's the big deal to go to 1 grave in Uman (don't forget Nazi anti-semites, that are taking in the tourist $) and leave Israel (or not go to Israel) (where $ can go to Jews and Jewish causes) where their are many many many such graves?
 + the whole obsession with graves isn't healthy. We strive for the land of the living and not the land(s) of the dead (especially Europe and the Galut in general).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2014, 02:21:09 AM »
Dude, know the difference between disagreement and disrespect.

+ to say he isn't on the level of the Tannaim isn't even an implication of any disrespect. EVERYONE knows that. So what's the big deal to go to 1 grave in Uman (don't forget Nazi anti-semites, that are taking in the tourist $) and leave Israel (or not go to Israel) (where $ can go to Jews and Jewish causes) where their are many many many such graves?
 + the whole obsession with graves isn't healthy. We strive for the land of the living and not the land(s) of the dead (especially Europe and the Galut in general).

If you ever met and spoke with Breslev Chassids you would know that they are especially alive. How you could suggest that they dwell on death is beyond me. Both Chabad and Breslov both make pilgrimages to their Rebbes graves, and there is nothing morbid about it.

Tell me what rabbis you consider Taanim today? There are none because the era of Tanaaim ended in 190 CE... So what is your point? There were many great Chassidic Tzadiks and I respect them. You apparently can't give a hoot...

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/115257/jewish/The-Mishnaic-Age.htm

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2014, 02:24:23 AM »
Did I say that they are "dead"? I said that the galuth represents death and destruction. Eress Yisrael (the land of Israel) represents and is the land of the living.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2014, 02:26:58 AM »
Did I say that they are "dead"? I said that the galuth represents death and destruction. Eress Yisrael (the land of Israel) represents and is the land of the living.

The mystical and other sources indicate that the entire world will be filled with Hashem. There are sparks spread through-out the exile, and unless you know something I don't, Moshiach has not come. It is believed this is due to the fact that more rectification is needed.

Breslevers made Aliyah very early on... They have established yeshivas in Eretz Yisroel, they for the most part are pro modern state... So they want to fulfill the wishes of their tzadik... I do not think it is a reason to do what you are doing.