Author Topic: Torturing pro-Russian activist leader in Ukraine live on TV (video)  (Read 1323 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Torturing pro-Russian activists in Ukraine. Will this help them to reunite their country? This shows what kind of morons are in charge over there.  :o

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Torturing pro-Russian activist leader in Ukraine live on TV (video)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 09:33:52 PM »
Didn't really look like torture... was he smacking his butt?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 09:34:22 PM »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 09:38:17 PM »
Torturing pro-Russian activists in Ukraine. Will this help them to reunite their country? This shows what kind of morons are in charge over there.  :o

If Russia invaded the U.S., what side would you fight on? The Spudniks or the Yanks?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 09:43:24 PM »
If Russia invaded the U.S., what side would you fight on? The Spudniks or the Yanks?

Tell the Yank you plead the fifth comrade.   :::D

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 09:49:07 PM »
Didn't really look like torture... was he smacking his butt?
This is video #2, if this is not a torture I don't know what is it? What would happen if people are tortured front of cameras in Canada for their political activities? What would you say if some crazy left wing groups do this to Chaim from JTF live on Israeli TV?

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 09:53:13 PM »
Actually, the guy leading this torture is presidential candidate :o :o This is what I learned from the comments on Youtube

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2014, 10:08:51 PM »
Its major abuse, but my eyes have a very high threshold for defining something as torture. Anyways I was really just hoping the bus would crash and they'd all die.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2014, 10:32:27 PM »
That's abuse? Don't invade other people's homes! I'm definitely not on the side of Ukraine , but that is wussy crap! You think that's bad... wait till they and our Government try to invade the US.

They will learn a lesson once and for all!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2014, 10:59:16 PM »
Russian has not right to invade the US so I would of course defend my country.  8)

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2014, 11:17:03 PM »
Russian has not right to invade the US so I would of course defend my country.  8)
Do they have a right to invade Ukraine?

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2014, 02:23:54 AM »
Thanks Serbian Army for posting that.

I also have a high threshold for defining something as torture, but that still looks dodgy and wrong. 

It's like the Cold War is back.

Here in Israel, I have often had problems getting on with Ukranians, whether Jewish or not. There is something in Ukrainian culture that I dislike, but I can't put my finger on it.