Author Topic: Shlomo's latest cartoon: my expulsion from Israel vs. inviting Arafat  (Read 1420 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
First share 3 times in a row.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim,I am with you on this,however why do you & others remain silent on the close to a million Russian Goyim who were brought here on "aliyah"(sic) when you are denied entry & others are denied either entry or aliyah?
These Slavic [censored] are the Israeli version of the Mariel boat lift.
These animals are the children & grandchildren who called my relatives & other Jews Zhid & made pogroms against them.
B"H I was lucky to be born in the US as my grandparents & some of their siblings left Russia & what would become the Soviet Union around the time of the revolution,but many of their siblings remained behind & I have relatives to this day in the former Soviet Union & their parents & grandparents were persecuted by the parents & grandparents of these scum that are here in Israel with Israeli citizenship.
My grandparents left the Russian empire to escape from these pogromchiks why should they be here in a Jewish state getting benefits that belong to you or I?
My Russian Jewish friends are also not happy about this situation they say they came here to escape these scum yet they followed them here.
I beg you Chaim please make a video on this curse & blight on the Jewish nation.

Just to show  you the seriousness of how the problem of Russian Goyim effects us see www.pogrom.org.il this site was made a by a Russian Jew to show the problems of Jew-hatred coming from  the Russian Goyim here in Israel.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 02:55:22 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Chaim,I am with you on this,however why do you & others remain silent on the close to a million Russian Goyim who were brought here on "aliyah"(sic) when you are denied entry & others are denied either entry or aliyah?
These Slavic [censored] are the Israeli version of the Mariel boat lift.
These animals are the children & grandchildren who called my relatives & other Jews Zhid & made pogroms against them.
B"H I was lucky to be born in the US as my grandparents & some of their siblings left Russia & what would become the Soviet Union around the time of the revolution,but many of their siblings remained behind & I have relatives to this day in the former Soviet Union & their parents & grabdparents were persecuted by the parents & grandparents of these scum that are here in Israel with Israeli citizenship.
My grandparents left the Russian empire to escape from these pogromchiks why should they be here in a Jewish state getting benefits that belong to you or I?
My Russian Jewish friends are also not happy about this situation they say they came here to escape these scum yet they followed them here.
I beg you Chaim please make a video on this curse & blight on the Jewish nation.

Agreed. They let the smeegs in thanks to you, but not you. It has a ring to it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Get a picture liberal logic will repost, and it could increase your reach

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
My God, things are upside down beware when evil is called good, and good called evil.  Arafat was an enemy to Israel.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Look at this crazy Netanyahu freeing Palestinian mass murderers, this while Chaim is barred from going to Israel.
There will be a death penalty for these Arab killers if Chaim is the leader of Israel.
Thats why they don't want Chaim in Israel.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/178943#.UzOHJPldXls
'Anyone With a Jewish Heart Would Oppose This'
Terror victims' families and supporters demonstrate outside PM's residence, call on government to cancel prisoner release.
By Hezki Ezra and Ari Soffer
3/26/2014

In a sadly familiar scene, hundreds of victims of terrorism and their supporters are presently demonstrating outside the Prime Minister's residence in Jerusalem, against the impending release of the final batch of 104 convicted terrorists.

The prisoners - most of them convicted of murdering Israelis - are due to be freed in three days' time (March 29), as part of ongoing negotiations with the Palestinian Authority.

However, for the first time doubt has been cast over whether the release will go ahead, after Israeli officials threatened to reconsider the release as talks with the PA appeared to have stalled.

Many of the demonstrators are family members of victims of Palestinian terrorism, who expressed their personal anguish at the prospect of the killers going free and urged the government to make good on its threats to prevent the release.

Among them was Rabbi Yehuda Ben-Yishai, father of Ruth Fogel, who was murdered in cold blood by Arab terrorists together with her husband and three small children - including their three-month-old baby girl - in the town of Itamar, Samaria in 2011.

He lamented what he said was a perversion of justice: "Murderers walk free while the rest of us mourn our loved ones."

"We are certain that anyone with a Jewish heart inside of him will oppose this thing, and we have come to tell the Prime Minister: Do what you know you must do; (act) according to the truth, and according to what the people feel," he urged.

Referring to US pressure on Israel to go ahead with the terrorist release, despite its deep unpopularity, Rabbi Ben-Yishai said Netanyahu should remember that most Israelis would support his decision to refuse to do so.

"You have the mandate to refuse (to listen to) those who wish to subjugate us. You have the mandate to stand up for the truth and say to those who consider themselves our friends that we will not free murderers

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ugh they kicked me off facebook so all my shares are gone. So garbage.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Great cartoons, and excellent likenesses of both Chaim and Arafat.   Chaim was doing what he did for all the right reasons and to save people. Arafat cared not a fig about human life!