Author Topic: A Danger to Avoid  (Read 3044 times)

Offline steveak

• New JTFer
A Danger to Avoid
« on: August 04, 2007, 03:01:31 AM »
If you believe in an angry, punishing god you too will become more angry, punishing and vengeful.  Its been my experience. I did not like what I had become.

newman

Re: A Danger to Avoid
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 03:28:03 AM »
steveak, I don't know your religious background but you really need to talk to a Rabbi about your feelings. I think your past experience has given you a bum steer.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 01:53:14 PM »
If you believe in an angry, punishing G-d you too will become more angry, punishing and vengeful.  Its been my experience. I did not like what I had become.

There is a time and a place for anger.  Just like there is a time and a place for love.

There are people in this world that NEED to be punished.

Look around, the world is not a Utopia.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 04:17:47 AM »
I don't like what you became either. You are an evil and sick person who is lower than the muslims.

Your ignorance is in the application of applying "anger" or "vengeance" to G-d. This is only an analogy and helps people understand in a simple way. G-d does not have human emotions the way we do. The Creator does not live within the confines of time and space. You, on the other hand, think you know more than the infinite Creator. So I guess when people kill for islam, there's just no need to punish or stop them... heck... why punish any criminals? Can't we all just get along? What a moron. You're angry (obviously) because you hate yourself and you hate your life because of the terrible choices you made.

Seeing that you study Nietzsche, it's obvious that you don't like the Bible because it contains rules to live by and it's just easier to look for an escape by saying that you don't like punishment. You thought you'd come in here and whine about your sorry life... and your life has no hope or meaning (it's true). Just look at yourself... using sick pseudo intellectualism (false and severely incomplete logic) to justify the very thing that makes you hate yourself. I can understand why you would lash out.

Your attacks on this forum are over. You have made it clear that you came here to attack us. I suppose you are trying to justify yourself and give your life some type of meaning. Sorry... that only comes from self respect... and self respect only comes from doing right. The ONLY happiness you'll ever find is in Hashem and, sadly, I doubt you'll ever allow a single worthless brain cell of yours to entertain that thought.

You are banned.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 04:21:17 AM »
Let it be known that everyone on this forum bit their tongue and held back to try and help this guy.

Jeffguy is right.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 04:24:31 AM »
Pardon me, but what did this guy do? He made some extremely weird posts, but I didn't see anything outright bannable. I absolutely believe Jeff knew what he was doing--I just don't know the history of him. Jeff, what do I not know about?  ???

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 04:28:09 AM »
Was this atheistic hater perhaps a Whorefront member?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2007, 04:29:33 AM »
Take a look at every single thread this guy has posted in...

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?action=profile;u=847;sa=showPosts
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2007, 04:35:26 AM »
jeffguy, you were unequivocally, 100%, absolutely right to ban this scum from the forum.  I don't even know what belief system he comes from, nor do I care to find out, because it is absolute rubbish.  He claims that there are lots of G-ds but he doesn't want to understand them?  This person is clearly insane and his ideas are so repulsive that he should have no place on the forum.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2007, 04:42:04 AM »
jeffguy, you were unequivocally, 100%, absolutely right to ban this scum from the forum.  I don't even know what belief system he comes from, nor do I care to find out, because it is absolute rubbish.  He claims that there are lots of G-ds but he doesn't want to understand them?  This person is clearly insane and his ideas are so repulsive that he should have no place on the forum.

I don't mind some por begger looking for answers who may be a bit angry at first. But this guy wasn't seeking answers, he was closed minded and here to undermine our beliefs. We were more than generous with him.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2007, 05:04:45 AM »

I don't mind some por begger looking for answers who may be a bit angry at first. But this guy wasn't seeking answers, he was closed minded and here to undermine our beliefs. We were more than generous with him.

Yes, that was clear to me as well. He came here trying to convince rather than trying to understand.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2007, 05:28:47 AM »
His loss.....and I think he was Jewish....sad!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2007, 06:56:06 AM »

Yes, that was clear to me as well. He came here trying to convince rather than trying to understand.

I hope for his sake that he's just a very young confused individual who has been brainwashed by leftist academic scum and that one day his eyes will open and he will seek answers to his questions.  Then again, with all that pent up anger, he may be a future serial killer.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2007, 08:28:36 AM »
Re:  "...I don't even know what belief system he comes from, nor do I care to find out, because it is absolute rubbish.  He claims that there are lots of G-ds..."

Yeah!...I read this nutcase's posts, and he's kind'a nutty!
He's not beyond redemption, however, if he's young and as open minded as he claims.
Here's why:
Long ago, a very nice Christian young lady was making an attempt to convert me through her mission activity.
I remember that one day she told me "You know, there are lots and lots of gods...it says so in the Bible."
I thought she was "flaky", to say the very least.
Years later, I decided to read Torah cover to cover and thoroughly study it.
What do you know!...Right there in Torah, Ha'Shem states that there are lots and lots of gods, but that HE is the only one true G-d, having Himself created all the other gods!
Like they say down South..."G-d said it, I believe it, that's it!"
So...maybe if the nutcase did a little more reading, he might come around to a "more accurate" way of thinking!
It's not unusual at all for young people who are "searching for meaning" to arrive at partially true answers during the course of their search.