Author Topic: Deli that seells Pork burnt this morning in Netanya  (Read 8581 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Deli that seells Pork burnt this morning in Netanya
« on: August 04, 2007, 07:45:14 AM »
It does'nt make sense how could an Orthodox Jewish guy set a fire today

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3433496,00.html 

Pork-selling deli set on fire in Netanya

Month of protests against non-kosher delicatessen following bylaw prohibiting sale of pork products takes violent turn with one suspect arrested for arson

Raanan Ben-Zur Published:  08.04.07, 12:49 / Israel News 

Aviv's Delicatessen which sells pork products was set on fire in Netanya on Saturday, and significantly damaged. One suspect was arrested in the matter.

Pork War 

Haredim protest sale of pork in Netanya  / Raanan Ben-Zur

Hundreds of demonstrators gather outside non-kosher store. Owner says, 'They are harassing us because we are located in a central place. I am acting according to the law' 
Full Story

The store has been under attack since its opening about one month ago, and was protested against several times, despite the fact that other pork-selling stores operate in the city.

The incident occurred early Saturday morning, when the police received reports of a fire. Arriving at the scene, the police spotted a suspicious man and chased after him.

The 36-year-old was caught after a short chase and taken in for questioning. The investigation revealed that the man is knows to the police as a suspect in other cases of arson. The suspect denied the allegations.

Aviv's Delicatessen opened in central Netanya a few weeks ago and has aroused much resistance from the haredi public in the city.

A number of protests were carried out against the store, and the demonstrators, which included rabbis, said that the size and location of the store was what prompted the protests.

Last month, the Netanya City Council approved a bylaw prohibiting the sale of pork products in the city. The move, which is still pending approval from the Interior Ministry, received much criticism. 

Netanya Council Member Boris Tsirulnik opposed the decision, and said he planed to petition against the bylaw to the High Court of Justice arguing it violated Basic Law: Freedom of Occupation.

Advertisement   

A source from Netanya said that Saturday's arson was "crossing the line. Up until now, the struggle has been managed through legal means. Now it has crossed over to violence and criminal methods, disrupting the status quo in the city, in which dozens of stores have been operating undisturbed and with no fear."
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

Re: Deli that seells Pork burnt this morning in Netanya
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 01:47:35 PM »
Good!

It's Eretz Yisrael, not France.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 03:43:59 PM »
Maybe the Orthodox got a Shabbos Goy to commit the arson.  There are plenty of crazy Goy Russians who would probably be willing to do it.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 03:46:07 PM »
Maybe the Orthodox got a Shabbos Goy to commit the arson.  There are plenty of crazy Goy Russians who would probably be willing to do it.

Well, the main job of the Shabbos Goy has always been kindling the fires of the Jews. :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 03:48:24 PM »

Well, the main job of the Shabbos Goy has always been kindling the fires of the Jews. :laugh: :laugh:

Exactly.   :laugh: :laugh:
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 05:58:56 PM »
Now if they would only start burning the human pigs (i.e. self-hating Jews).  :D :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 06:06:49 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 06:27:29 PM »

Oh come on this is ridiculous, Jews shouldn't be acting like this, you want to be Kosher, you shop at Kosher places, you simply don't shop at that deli that sells pork, what's with the protesting and arson? Afraid of running in and ordering a bacon and cheese sandwich? Arson? That is acting like arabs.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

newman

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 06:30:52 PM »

Oh come on this is ridiculous, Jews shouldn't be acting like this, you want to be Kosher, you shop at Kosher places, you simply don't shop at that deli that sells pork, what's with the protesting and arson? Afraid of running in and ordering a bacon and cheese sandwich? Arson? That is acting like arabs.

Nobody should sell this in EY......The HOLY LAND, period!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2007, 06:45:54 PM »
Now if they would only start burning the human pigs (i.e. self-hating Jews).  :D :laugh:

I think burning them is a bit extreme. Self-hating Jews have the right to live, just not in Israel.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2007, 06:51:17 PM »

"Nobody should sell this in EY......The HOLY LAND, period!"

Oh come on, Goys also live there, and Goys gotta eat too.

newman

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2007, 06:51:21 PM »

I think burning them is a bit extreme. Self-hating Jews have the right to live, just not in Israel.

I agree. Hard core leftists are not the majority in EY. I believe the majority can be restored to pride and nationalism with some decent leadership.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2007, 06:52:12 PM »

Basically, who cares where the Goys shop for lunchmeat?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2007, 06:53:24 PM »

I think Hallal deli's should be burnt down though, shouldn't be any of those in Israel.  ;D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2007, 08:08:25 PM »

Why should Jews who have Jewish blood on their hands not be executed? The Bible says that evil Israelites should be stoned, and not with weed.  ;)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2007, 09:02:48 PM »
That's what happens when a deli in Israel stocks "smoked ham"!

I weigh in on the side of there being no pork production and/or sales in Eretz Yisrael.

There's more than enough variety of foods for Gentiles to eat there, and if they can not live without eating pigs, they simply should not visit or live in Israel.

newman

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2007, 09:05:15 PM »

I weigh in on the side of there being no pork production and/or sales in Eretz Yisrael.

There's more than enough variety of foods for Gentiles to eat there, and if they can not live without eating pigs, they simply should not visit or live in Israel.

Amen Amen

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2007, 09:07:36 PM »

Amen Amen
But they do have porky in Israel the head of peace now yariv oppheimer

I present to you PORKY

Shot at 2007-04-28
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 09:09:31 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2007, 09:11:35 PM »

Why should Jews who have Jewish blood on their hands not be executed? The Bible says that evil Israelites should be stoned, and not with weed.  ;)

That's assuming that all self-hating Jews have blood on their hands, which is untenable. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2007, 09:15:37 PM »

Amen Amen
But they do have porky in Israel the head of peace now yariv oppheimer

I present to you PORKY

Shot at 2007-04-28
He looks more like a Boar. I think they have his picture on the sides of the Boars Head Trucks.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2007, 09:21:08 PM »
Yes now that i think ofit your right

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2007, 10:24:51 PM »
Ze'ev, we often say, and very accurately so, that all Arabs have Jewish blood on their hands. Even if they haven't all individually murdered Jews, they all enjoy it when their friends and family members kill Jews and they financially, materially, and politically (i.e. through taqqiyah propaganda toward the infidels) support the outright murderers.

How do self-hating, Arab-loving, Erev Rav Jews (ys"vz) do any differently?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2007, 10:25:30 PM »
They should save the pork from this deli before burning it to the ground and throw slices of ham and bacon at mosques.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2007, 10:45:47 PM »
Ze'ev, we often say, and very accurately so, that all Arabs have Jewish blood on their hands. Even if they haven't all individually murdered Jews, they all enjoy it when their friends and family members kill Jews and they financially, materially, and politically (i.e. through taqqiyah propaganda toward the infidels) support the outright murderers.

I would just be careful with using the word ALL.  Not ALL self-hating traitors have done something that has directly or indirectly led to the loss of life.  There are some self-hating traitors who could become good Jews, I know people who used to be left-wing traitors but they were able to come to their senses and realize that they were wrong.  To indiscriminately murder people like that to me is a crime.  I just think we need to be more careful when calling for the deaths of self-hating Jews.  Surely Yariv Oppen"heimen" deserves to be killed, so why don't we just be a bit more careful in our language and say that every self-hating Jew who has personally contributed directly or indirectly to the deaths of fellow Jews, should deserve to die.  There are young Jews out there who are self-hating and who still have a chance to be redeemed. 

Of course the same sort of tolerance shouldn't be accepted when it comes to our enemies, but when it comes to Jews I believe there should be a different standard.

newman

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2007, 10:52:44 PM »

I would just be careful with using the word ALL.  Not ALL self-hating traitors have done something that has directly or indirectly led to the loss of life.  There are some self-hating traitors who could become good Jews, I know people who used to be left-wing traitors but they were able to come to their senses and realize that they were wrong.  To indiscriminately murder people like that to me is a crime.  I just think we need to be more careful when calling for the deaths of self-hating Jews.  Surely Yariv Oppen"heimen" deserves to be killed, so why don't we just be a bit more careful in our language and say that every self-hating Jew who has personally contributed directly or indirectly to the deaths of fellow Jews, should deserve to die.  There are young Jews out there who are self-hating and who still have a chance to be redeemed. 

Of course the same sort of tolerance shouldn't be accepted when it comes to our enemies, but when it comes to Jews I believe there should be a different standard.
I'm with you. I'll save my death calls for confirmed traitors.....knesset members, Snr police , peace now leaders etc.