Author Topic: LEFTIST FDR BIGGER JEW HATER THAN ANYONE IMAGINED Jews loved dirtbag  (Read 924 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2014/03/fdr-told-stalin-hed-like-to-give.html#links 

FDR told Stalin he'd like to give America's 6 million Jews to Saudi King

Unlike most Jews of my generation, I grew up knowing that Jewish love for Franklin Delano Roosevelt was misplaced.

As a child (probably 6th grade or so), I read Arthur Morse's While Six Million Died. I knew that FDR could have bombed Auschwitz. I knew that he had been begged to do so by the real Jewish leadership (by Rabbi Moshe Feinstein among others), and that he refused to even meet with them. I knew that he knew by 1942 exactly what was happening to European Jewry. And I knew that he did nothing.

What I did not know explicitly - until now - was that St. Franklin, the idol of 'rabbi' Stephen Wise and the reform movement, was a rank anti-Semite. Here's Daniel Greenfield quoting from a new essay by Rafael Medoff.

Had the State Department simply left in the passage about Jews, it might have attracted less notice. Instead, the obvious omission intrigued observers. The New York Times reported that Roosevelt and Stalin discussed Soviet Jewry, Zionism, and the Soviet attempt to establish a Jewish “homeland” in the Siberian region of Birobidzhan.

The Times correspondent then added: “It is not entirely clear from the text why Stalin began talking about the Jewish problem. A line of asterisks preceding Stalin’s statement seems to raise the possibility that one of Stalin’s high-level colleagues may have initiated the discussion of Jews with a statement that has been censored from the published text.”

As it would turn out, it was a statement by Roosevelt, not one of Stalin’s aides, that had been censored.

The mystery deepened two days later, when the Washington Post published an editorial criticizing the deletions as “pernicious” and an attempt to “doctor history.” It noted that among the deletions were “some remarks by President Roosevelt about the Jews,” although it did not spell them out. “In historical perspective, President Roosevelt will have to be judged as a whole man, indiscretions and all,” the Post argued.

Three days later, the text of FDR’s censored statement was published, by U.S. News and World Report. It reported that when Roosevelt mentioned he would soon be seeing Saudi Arabian leader Ibn Saud, Stalin asked if he intended to make any concessions to the king; “The President replied that there was only one concession he thought he might offer and that was to give him the six million Jews in the United States.”

Published last year in this author’s FDR and the Holocaust, it derives from a conversation in 1939 between President Roosevelt and Senator Burton Wheeler (D-Montana), concerning possible Democratic candidates for president and vice president in 1940.  Towards the end of the meeting, the president expressed doubt that a ticket composed of Secretary of State Cordell Hull for president and Democratic National Committee chairman Jim Farley for vice president could be elected. Wheeler responded (according to a memorandum he composed following the meeting):

I said to the President someone told me that Mrs. Hull was a Jewess, and I said that the Jewish-Catholic issue would be raised [if Hull was nominated for president, and Farley, a Catholic, was his running mate]. He said, “Mrs. Hull is about one quarter Jewish.” He said, “You and I Burt are old English and Dutch stock. We know who our ancestors are. We know there is no Jewish blood in our veins, but a lot of these people do not know whether there is Jewish blood in their veins or not.”

Read the whole thing.http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/fdr-to-stalin-i-would-give-saudi-king-6-million-jews/ Medoff's full essay is here. Curiously, it does not mention Hillary Clinton.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: LEFTIST FDR BIGGER JEW HATER THAN ANYONE IMAGINED Jews loved dirtbag
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 10:58:36 AM »
This is a bombshell!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 12:22:37 PM »
Yimah Shemo!
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 03:59:25 PM »
We had known this... But it is great this is getting exposure... The leftist self-hating Jewish kapos must be in a deep state of denial about it though. I read an article on another site about this and it was saying that the leftists who supported FDR were responsible for the death of the 6mil Jews in Europe...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 04:01:21 PM »
It is time America comes clean about the antisemitism which existed in the early 1900s... My ancestors had to deal with this (they came in 1890) and were exposed to bigotry worse than any 'racism' which is seen today.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 06:15:58 PM »
Most American Jews were and are kapos. 78% and 70% of them voted for BHO after all. I'm aware that FDR and his media spin machine was able to create the impression that the Republicans were soft on the Nazis, but that does not get Jews off the hook for being indifferent to the suffering of their brothers and sisters around the world because they are afraid of what will happen to their positions or of an anti-Semitic backlash. There is a lot of anti-Christian sentiment in America today; does that mean that American evangelicals should shut up about the persecuted church in Sh*tlamic and communist countries?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 06:35:25 PM »
Most American Jews were and are kapos. 78% and 70% of them voted for BHO after all. I'm aware that FDR and his media spin machine was able to create the impression that the Republicans were soft on the Nazis, but that does not get Jews off the hook for being indifferent to the suffering of their brothers and sisters around the world because they are afraid of what will happen to their positions or of an anti-Semitic backlash. There is a lot of anti-Christian sentiment in America today; does that mean that American evangelicals should shut up about the persecuted church in Sh*tlamic and communist countries?

There is no comparison between the antisemitism of this country in the early 1900's and what is going on with Christians today... That is clear.

Don't you still say America is a 'Christian' country.. That is what we were told (until recently)... I heard that in my childhood, that America is a 'Christian' country..

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 06:55:33 PM »
There is no comparison between the antisemitism of this country in the early 1900's and what is going on with Christians today... That is clear.

Don't you still say America is a 'Christian' country.. That is what we were told (until recently)... I heard that in my childhood, that America is a 'Christian' country..
Have you been exposed to the popular culture and discourse of the past five years at all? The overwhelming public sentiment is that conservative Christians are Luddites and fuddyduddies who are bigoted, intolerant, and want the government to monitor what is going on in our bedrooms. Go to the Huffington Post or any other mainstream, popular news site and look at the comments posted when the story is about the persecution of Christians around the world.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 07:30:56 PM »
Have you been exposed to the popular culture and discourse of the past five years at all? The overwhelming public sentiment is that conservative Christians are Luddites and fuddyduddies who are bigoted, intolerant, and want the government to monitor what is going on in our bedrooms. Go to the Huffington Post or any other mainstream, popular news site and look at the comments posted when the story is about the persecution of Christians around the world.

LSDBR,

There is no comparison of media portrayals and disagreements on issues and the antisemitism which Jews put up with here in America. We were denied admission to various Colleges, we were denied admission to certain organizations, we were denied employment in certain industries, and unless we ceased our 'Jewishness' (as many Jews did in the early 1900s by changing their names and getting nose jobs, etc.) we would never have been able to rise to the level we are at today.

My family basically fell into this also... I am the 4th generation of my family and the only one who keeps Jewish observance... My mother considers herself 'reform' because she doesn't want to keep the Sabbath (and other commandments), she was a democrat for most of her life (until 9/11 when she woke up because of her son/my brother)... I tried to explain that 'reform' is a made up label for those who just want to deny the Torah, she said 'That is your opinion'... I am understanding of my mother (as I am commanded to show her respect) but I strongly disagree with her considering Judaism.

I realize that in muslim countries there is oppression of Christians. But I see Christians everywhere where I work, they proudly display their religious items in their cubicals, and they have no negative comments made about their beliefs (as sometimes I still hear the occasional 'Jewish' joke from people who don't know me)...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2014, 10:16:59 PM »
LSDBR,

There is no comparison of media portrayals and disagreements on issues and the antisemitism which Jews put up with here in America. We were denied admission to various Colleges, we were denied admission to certain organizations, we were denied employment in certain industries, and unless we ceased our 'Jewishness' (as many Jews did in the early 1900s by changing their names and getting nose jobs, etc.) we would never have been able to rise to the level we are at today.

My family basically fell into this also... I am the 4th generation of my family and the only one who keeps Jewish observance... My mother considers herself 'reform' because she doesn't want to keep the Sabbath (and other commandments), she was a democrat for most of her life (until 9/11 when she woke up because of her son/my brother)... I tried to explain that 'reform' is a made up label for those who just want to deny the Torah, she said 'That is your opinion'... I am understanding of my mother (as I am commanded to show her respect) but I strongly disagree with her considering Judaism.

I realize that in muslim countries there is oppression of Christians. But I see Christians everywhere where I work, they proudly display their religious items in their cubicals, and they have no negative comments made about their beliefs (as sometimes I still hear the occasional 'Jewish' joke from people who don't know me)...

Anti-Semitism has existed for a long long time.  Even though Americans have been the most philo-Semitic of any nationality. 

When my parents first came to America in the 1950's, they settled in Queens.  However, my mother told me that in the nearby Forest Hills Gardens there was a sign saying "No Jews Or Dogs Allowed." 

As for anti-Chrisitan sentiments, from what I can tell, is mostly against the so-called " pro-life right wing Bible thumpers."  It seems like the liberal ones get a pass for the most part.  But if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.