Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 733 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: March 13, 2014, 11:33:29 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:20:27 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Atlanta terrorist student dies before he could jihad anyone
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 01:04:53 PM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It's good that this beast died a slow and very horrific death, but at the same time, there has been very little advancement in the treatment of severe burn victims in the past 30 years and that makes no sense to me. Why has there been no progression in this very vital area of medical science?

Offline Gronkh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 01:22:57 PM »
He is now with "Allah" as all terrorists want to be with. I hope many follow him before it makes "boom"!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 03:52:24 PM »
What evidence is there that this man was a terrorist? Did he have ties to terror organizations? Was he radicalized by islam? It is hard to tell from just what was posted here. I don't immediately believe that every Iranian is a terrorist because I have worked with several (and know Iranian Jews also)... Also I do not assume just because someone has a 'moltov cocktail' that they are a terrorist.

Truth be known, when I was in Highschool, me and my buddy made a bunch of explosive devices... My Estonian friend was into 'Militia' and 'Soldier of Fortune' type adventure and learned how to make simple explosive devices. If we had done this in this day and age, rather than 30 years ago, would we have been considered terrorists? My friend (who I spoke about in the drug thread) also went on to work for the American defense industry, and went on to work for the highest secret government agency DARPA.

I withhold judgment on this case... If he had written pro-islam jihad propaganda, or was a relgious muslim I would fully agree that his passing is great news...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 05:05:45 PM »
He's with his 28 boy servants
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Gronkh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 05:11:47 PM »
He's with his 28 boy servants

Haha he is now in hell with his false G-d  :::D Let him and others be happy! Respect them...  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 10:22:52 PM »
Speaking as a first generation American of Iranian ancestry, I can't imagine what any Iranian Jew would want with a molotov cocktail, gasoline and kerasine in his home. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 02:30:15 AM »
Speaking as a first generation American of Iranian ancestry, I can't imagine what any Iranian Jew would want with a molotov cocktail, gasoline and kerasine in his home.

My point is that boys often like to blow things up.... When I was a kid I almost set my moms home on fire while lighting some gasoline. We used to make little bombs to blow up peoples mailboxes (who had blown up ours)... Back in those days it was considered innocent fun. I never got in trouble once for those shenanigans.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 02:31:18 AM »
Has anyone shown that he was a muslim? Or do we curse first, ask questions later? That is not the way I roll...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2014, 02:38:38 AM »
This guy worked in the same field as I do.... Video encoding/Decoding algorithms and systems... I worked with an Iranian guy once (he no longer works for my company)... Some of them are sharp...

http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~dovrolis/saamer.html

He joined our PhD program in Computer Science when he was only 22 years old, in August of 2009.

Saamer was a brilliant student and young researcher. The best student I have ever had.

Within the first year, he completed a groundbreaking study of the evolution of the Internet architecture. That publication appeared at the most selective conference in computer networking called ACM SIGCOMM.

Saamer has also contributed significantly in the area of Adaptive Video Streaming (this is the technology we all use every time we watch a Netflix movie, for instance). The research papers that he wrote in that area have been cited about 200 times within only 2-3 years. Additionally, this research has influenced the related products of companies such as Cisco, Adobe and others.

Saamer’s strongest interest however was interdisciplinary research. He wanted to combine computer science with other disciplines, especially biology, so that he can discover something that can actually help people. He admired Alan Turing, the father of Computer Science, because Turing had the same vision about the interdisciplinary role of Computer Science (Turing wrote a paper in 1952 about biological development --morphogenesis -- that has recently been validated experimentally by biologists). Saamer’s last research study was also an application of computational models in understanding the fundamental mechanisms behind biological development. I personally think that this last paper that Saamer wrote was his best, and that it will have significant impact in the years to come.

If this is what Iranian students are capable of I am very afraid of the future. American computer students are falling behind. Because our culture does not place the correct amount of value on education we are creating a vacuum for the next generation of Computer Scientist.

I went to school for a Computer Science degree in 1983... Today there is a dearth of educated computer scientists which is a realy problem for companies like the one i work at. My company employs far more F1 visa workers (foreign workers) than American born employees.

I realize this is not the right thread for this, but I think it should be acknowledged this guy was pretty smart. Like my Estonian buddy who was my High School Valedictorian and was partner with my clique which made these explosives in High School (in 1981-82)...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2014, 02:41:50 AM »
Just came across an article by Debbie Schlusel which indicates he was of muslim faith...

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/69204/saamer-akhabi-exclusive-iranian-muslim-student-alien-caught-w-explosives-luvs-obamacare/

This is what she writes:

By Debbie Schlussel

Saamer Akhshabi is yet another one of those fabulous foreign alien Muslim student visa holders. The Shi’ite Muslim (that’s Hezbollah!) Iran native and Georgia Tech student was caught with explosive devices and gasoline after he accidentally blew up the stuff and suffered burns over 90 percent of his body. It sure looks like he was building bombs. And–lookee here!–he’s a big supporter of ObamaCare, which dominates his Twitter feed (follow me on Twitter). And he follows extremist Iranian Prez Hassan Rouhani and former Prez Mohammad Khatami (who was supposed to be a “moderate” but was just another Khomeini-ite Hezbollah supporter and extremist). Yup, we need more foreign students here like this guy–you know, for “understanding.” The ghost of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini is laughing at us.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2014, 02:42:46 AM »
My final note is that I will not curse anyone unless I have been shown proof that they deserve the curse. It is not right to curse first and ask questions later. The curse of a righteous Jew is a dangerous thing.