Author Topic: French German Jew  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Gronkh

• Junior JTFer
French German Jew
« on: March 13, 2014, 05:25:14 PM »
Hello, I am an french german Jew who feels more German cause I speak more german than french. Hope you don't hate me now cause of my anti french and more anti islam feelings! I dislike (we have to say it here in france). The government of france is watching the me cause of anti muslim stements. So did the ligue de defense juive. Nor the JVL from our neighbours

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: French German Jew
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 06:38:43 PM »
When you are able please consider leaving France and Germany.... Both are countries which harbored nazi's and their Jew hatred.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 06:43:52 PM »
My whole life I heard it was a Judeo Christian country.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Gronkh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 06:50:49 PM »

That makes my whole life very change... My grandmother lives here still. What can I do to tell her I wanna go to Israel with her? I wanna go but she lived here for years...

First of all I don't talk about [censored] Christians! My grandmom is not "Christian"! She is Jewish! B"H!

muman, you are right but how do I argue my grandma to leave france?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 07:27:30 PM »
That makes my whole life very change... My grandmother lives here still. What can I do to tell her I wanna go to Israel with her? I wanna go but she lived here for years...

First of all I don't talk about [censored] Christians! My grandmom is not "Christian"! She is Jewish! B"H!

muman, you are right but how do I argue my grandma to leave france?
Your awful aggressive new fellow... Bullcat3 posted in the wrong thread she was not talking to you...

And we have Christians here, so please don't call them names SW.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Gronkh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 07:33:30 PM »
Your awful aggressive new fellow... Bullcat3 posted in the wrong thread she was not talking to you...

And we have Christians here, so please don't call them names SW.

When did I call them SW? "Sodomy Wasted"? What elese does SW mean? huh?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 07:46:31 PM »
When did I call them SW? "Sodomy Wasted"? What elese does SW mean? huh?
Oh, I have Turrets and sometimes freak out and say gibberish.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 08:37:55 PM »

bc3,

I suspect you posted this here in response to my question whether America considers itself a 'Christian' country...

Regarding the so-called 'Judeo-Christian' ethic, some of us actually believe this is a myth...

http://www.oztorah.com/2007/07/healing-rifts-between-religions-iccj-conference-address/

Arthur A. Cohen argues in “The Myth of the Judeo-Christian Tradition” that there is not only no tradition of religious brotherhood but a tradition of theological enmity. The so-called Judeo-Christian tradition is, he contends, a myth produced by Christian guilt and Jewish neurasthenia to obscure the basic fact that Christians and Jews, to the extent that they are seriously Christians and seriously Jews, are theological enemies. Maybe his pessimism is not the last word, now that we live in the same street, now that we are friends and neighbours who sometimes shout but are on speaking terms more than ever before.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 08:52:21 PM »
I posted a video on why even the French are leaving France. Jews should be the first in line.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2014, 09:18:41 PM »
bc3,

I suspect you posted this here in response to my question whether America considers itself a 'Christian' country...

Regarding the so-called 'Judeo-Christian' ethic, some of us actually believe this is a myth...

http://www.oztorah.com/2007/07/healing-rifts-between-religions-iccj-conference-address/
  I am sorry I posted in the wrong thread.  I was running out the door.  I just was always told this is a Judeo Christian country and I don't think it is a myth.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Gronkh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2014, 09:28:43 PM »
Well what's that says? 

When you are able please consider leaving France and Germany.... Both are countries which harbored nazi's and their Jew hatred.

You say that we should leave? right! but how? there are no ways here in the middle of france!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2014, 09:43:00 PM »
Well what's that says? 

You say that we should leave? right! but how? there are no ways here in the middle of france!

Netanya is a very French area in Israel, and there are probably more jobs in that city than in all France lol

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2014, 09:44:04 PM »
  I am sorry I posted in the wrong thread.  I was running out the door.  I just was always told this is a Judeo Christian country and I don't think it is a myth.

George Bush said that the constitution was based on the Noahide laws. You agree Muman? Considering all the Catholic political philosophers like Saint Augustine were completely against separation of religion and state, it doesn't seem very catholic. It can be in the sense that there are both religions in America, and both influence it.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2014, 09:50:02 PM »
I have posted stuff about this before, it is not a myth. I do believe there was antisemitism though.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2014, 09:52:49 PM »
Well what's that says? 

If you can't afford Israel, pretend you're Muslims and come to America.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2014, 10:29:17 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/5817#.UyJoCoEo7qA

A Main > Op-Eds > Jewish Roots of the American Constitution

Op-Ed: Jewish Roots of the American Constitution

Published: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 11:53 PM

The fifteen Capital Laws of New England included the "Seven Noahide Laws" of the Torah, or what may be termed the seven universal laws of morality.

Prof. Paul EidelbergProf. Paul Eidelberg (Ph.D. University of Chicago), former officer U.S. Air Force, is the founder and president of the Israel-America Renaissance Institute (I-ARI), www.i-ari.org, with offices in Jerusalem and Philadelphia. He has written several books on American and on Jewish Statesmanship. His magnum opus The Judeo-Scientific Foundations of American Exceptionalism: Today’s Choice for the “Almost Chosen People" is in process of publication. Prof. Eidelberg lives in Jerusalem.

►More from this writer

No nation has been more profoundly influenced by the "Tanach" than America. Many of America's early statesmen and educators were schooled in Hebraic civilization. The second president of the United States, John Adams, a Harvard graduate, had this to say of the Jewish people:The Jews have done more to civilize men than any other nation.... They are the most glorious Nation that ever inhabited the earth. The Romans and their Empire were but a bauble in comparison to the Jews. They have given religion to three-quarters of the Globe and have influenced the affairs of Mankind more, and more happily than any other Nation, ancient or modern.The curriculum at Harvard, like those of other early American colleges and universities, was designed by learned men of "Tanach" persuasion. Harvard president Mather (1685-1701) was an ardent Hebraist (as were his predecessors). His writings contain numerous quotations from the Talmud as well as from the works of Saadia Gaon, Rashi, Maimonides and other classic Jewish commentators.

Yale University president Ezra Stiles discoursed with visiting rabbis on the Mishnah and Talmud. At his first public commencement at Yale (1781), Stiles delivered an oration on Hebrew literature written in Hebrew. Hebrew and the study of Hebraic laws and institutions were an integral part of Yale's, as well as of Harvard's, curriculum.

Much the same may be said of King's College (later Columbia University), William and Mary, Rutgers, Princeton, Dartmouth and Brown University. Hebrew learning was then deemed a basic element of liberal education. Samuel Johnson, first president of King's College (1754-1763), expressed the intellectual attitude of his age when he referred to Hebrew as "essential to a gentleman's education."

This attitude was not merely academic. A year before the American Revolution, Harvard president Samuel Langdon, declared: "The civil polity of Israel is doubtless an excellent general model [of government]."

The Higher Law doctrine of the Declaration of Independence is rooted in the Torah, which proclaims "The Laws of Nature and Nature's God," and appeals to the "Supreme Judge" and "Providence" - terms lacking in Israel's Declaration of Independence.

During the colonial and constitution-making period, the Americans, especially the Puritans, adopted and adapted various Hebraic laws for their own governance. The legislation of New Haven, for example, was based on the premise that "the judicial laws of God, as they were delivered by Moses, and as they are not ceremonial, shall generally bind all offenders...." Thirty-eight of the seventy-nine statutes in the New Haven Code of 1665 derived their authority from the Hebrew Bible. The laws of Massachusetts were based on the same foundation.

The fifteen Capital Laws of New England included the "Seven Noahide Laws" of the Torah, or what may be termed the seven universal laws of morality.

Now, without minimizing the influence of such philosophers as Locke and Montesquieu on the framers of the American Constitution, America may rightly be deemed the first and only nation that was explicitly founded on the Seven Noahide Laws of the Torah. It should also be noted that the constitutions of eleven of the original thirteen states made provision for religious education. Some even had religious qualifications for office.

The House of Representatives represents 435 districts of the United States, where the people of each district elect one person to represent their views and interests. The idea of district elections is implicit in the Torah. We read in Deuteronomy 1:13: "Select for yourselves men who are wise, understanding, and known to your tribes and I will appoint them as your leaders."

Exodus 18:19 states: "Seek out from among all the people men with leadership ability, God-fearing men, men of truth who hate injustice." Similar qualifications are prescribed in the original constitutions Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island.

Each tribe was to select the best men to be their representatives. Rabbi Samson Raphael Hirsch comments that "each tribe (shevet) is to choose out of its own midst men whose character can only be known by their lives [hence whose character] is known only to those who have associated with them." This is the Biblical source of residential requirements for Representatives and Senators in the United States. Also, what is here called a "tribe" was called a "district" (pelech) after the Second Temple period.

Finally, it is a principle of Jewish law that "no legislation should be imposed on the public unless the majority can conform to it." (Avoda Zara 36a) This requires legislators to consider or consult the opinions of their constituents. Hence, representative democracy can be assimilated to Judaism by adding that representatives must be "men who are wise and haters of bribes." This would make for an aristocratic democracy, or a universal aristocracy - a kingdom of priests, of noblemen.

The Senate

The Senate represents the 50 states of the federal union; it therefore represents the federal principle. But the idea of federalism goes back to the Torah and the twelve tribes. Each tribe had its own distinct identity, its own governor and its own judicial system.

The Presidency

Unlike Israel, which has a Plural Executive, or cabinet, consisting of a prime minister and other ministers representing different political parties in the Knesset, the United States has a Unitary Executive, namely, the president. Of course the president has a cabinet, but its members cannot hold any other office and they are wholly responsible to the president, not to any political party.

It so happens that a Unitary Executive is a Torah principle. Thus, when Moses told Joshua to consult the elders when he was about to lead the Jews across the Jordan, God countermanded Moses: there can only be one leader in a generation. And if you look at Tractate Sanhedrin 8a, you will see that Jewish law opposes collective leadership. Nor is this all.

Just as a president of the United States must be a native-born American and not a naturalized citizen, so a king of Israel must be born of a Jewish mother and not a ger or convert.

The Supreme Court 

Just as the American Supreme Court is the final interpreter of the American Constitution, so the Great Sanhedrin is the final interpreter of the Jewish Constitution, the Torah.

So, we see that the original American Constitution was very much rooted in Torah Judaism.

The Knesset 

Members of Knesset are not individually elected by the voters in constituency elections; hence, there is no accountability. In fact, MKs can ignore public opinion with impunity, as 23 Likud MKs did when they voted for Disengagement, contrary to their pledge to the nation in the January 2003 election.

The Government 

The cabinet is a collection of rival party leaders competing for a larger slice of the national budget. This undermines national unity and national purpose. The average government last less than two years, which makes it impossible to pursue a consistent and long-range national strategy.

The Supreme Court 

The Court is a self-appointed oligarchy. It refuses to enforce the Foundations of Law Act 1980, which would make Jewish law first among equals. Chief Justice Aaron Barak writes: "It should never be said that a particular legal system has the primary claim to interpretive inspiration." Imagine a US Supreme Court justice teaching Americans: 'It should never be said that the American legal system has the primary claim to interpretive inspiration.'

Israel's Supreme Court is the only court in the world that scorns the legal heritage of its own people. It has repeatedly handed down decisions that violate the basic beliefs and values of the Jewish people.

The political and judicial institutions of the so-called Jewish State are less Jewish than the political and judicial institutions now operating in the non-Jewish, democratic world.