Author Topic: I finally figured out what good the Russian Goyim are to Israel  (Read 8951 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
They make great cannon fodder in the army also they can be used by the Hellenists to kick Jews out of their homes.
They were brought here to make the country more secular less Jewish.
Many of the Yassam (Super Cops) are Russian [censored].

Offline Rafoe

• Global Moderator
  • Full JTFer
Re: I finally figured out what good the Russian Goyim are to Israel
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 10:13:32 AM »
There are also an africans in the army, and some of them already took part in destruction of Jewish trailers in Judea.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 10:20:07 AM »
There are also an africans in the army, and some of them already took part in destruction of Jewish trailers in Judea.
This is a new one Ethiopians or stam Africans?
There is a question if many of the Ethiopians are Jews also?
If they did giyur they are if not they are not.
But with the Russians most are not Jews.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 10:59:35 AM »
I'm talking about cases like this muslim:
http://www.israelandstuff.com/meet-israels-1st-illegal-immigrant-to-become-an-officer-of-the-idf#.UPrc_vwB1KY.facebook
Wow I thought I have heard everything.
Chaim can not enter Israel yet this illegal Islamic schvartzer is an officer in the IDF.
What next?
First Russian pogromchiks now Muslim schvartzers!!!
I know maybe Hamas & Fatah people can become officers in the IDF
 >:(

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 01:11:29 PM »
Wow I thought I have heard everything.
Chaim can not enter Israel yet this illegal Islamic schvartzer is an officer in the IDF.
What next?
First Russian pogromchiks now Muslim schvartzers!!!
I know maybe Hamas & Fatah people can become officers in the IDF
 >:(

We need to come together as Jews and make a real political party, all of us, and kick these beasts out yesterday.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 01:54:36 PM »
Chabadkahanist, you are wildly overestimating how many of the Russians are Goyim, most of the people who came from Russia are Jewish. A minority are Goyim. The good news about that issue is the Russian Goyim have mostly used Israel as a stepping stone to emigrate elsewhere.

As for the Ethiopian Jews, they are Jewish. I believe the Rav accepted their Jewishness.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 02:03:38 PM »
People are beasts.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2014, 01:21:54 PM »
Chabadkahanist, you are wildly overestimating how many of the Russians are Goyim, most of the people who came from Russia are Jewish. A minority are Goyim. The good news about that issue is the Russian Goyim have mostly used Israel as a stepping stone to emigrate elsewhere.

As for the Ethiopian Jews, they are Jewish. I believe the Rav accepted their Jewishness.
According to the rabbanut 80 % of the Russians are not Jews.
As for the Ethiopians there are those & that is the majority that they need giyur,Rav Ovadiah Yosef,ZT"L said they do not need giyur but he is in the minority.
Still the Ethiopians are good people unlike those Russians who are posing as Jews.
The real Russsian Jews are the salt of the earth but the posers are our Mariel boatlift.

Offline Rafoe

• Global Moderator
  • Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2014, 07:26:11 PM »
According to the rabbanut 80 % of the Russians are not Jews.
As for the Ethiopians there are those & that is the majority that they need giyur,Rav Ovadiah Yosef,ZT"L said they do not need giyur but he is in the minority.
Still the Ethiopians are good people unlike those Russians who are posing as Jews.
The real Russsian Jews are the salt of the earth but the posers are our Mariel boatlift.
You have a source for this (the percentage of Russians Gentiles)?
According to my knowledge, out of a million that came from the Soviet Union about 30 to 50 percent (300-500000) are non-Jews (some have a Jewish father).
About the Ethiopians - the only "Ethiopians" that according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef ZT"L need giyur are the Falashmura.
The Falashmura are converted Jews. Descendants of Jews who converted to Christianity generations ago, and never having assimilated and therefore, according to jewish law, are fully Jewish, but their children should learn in religous school in Israel.

Another thing about the "Ethiopians" - I grew up with many of them and many of them attended the same school with me.
I can testify that those Jews were proud of their Judaism more than any "Tzabar" (Jews born in Israel) i knew.
Unfortunately the process of secularization is not skipped them and the generation born in Israel actually forgot  what happened to his ancestors in exile.
Ethiopian Jews which made Aliyah are well aware of what the Africans (Christian and Muslim) did to their ancestors in Ethiopia.
Those Jews are the biggest supporters of throwing those Africans out of Israel, but there is a new generation. One which doesnt know whay those Africans are the enemy. Some of them even protesting against throwing them out.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2014, 02:15:25 AM »
You have a source for this (the percentage of Russians Gentiles)?
According to my knowledge, out of a million that came from the Soviet Union about 30 to 50 percent (300-500000) are non-Jews (some have a Jewish father).
About the Ethiopians - the only "Ethiopians" that according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef ZT"L need giyur are the Falashmura.
The Falashmura are converted Jews. Descendants of Jews who converted to Christianity generations ago, and never having assimilated and therefore, according to jewish law, are fully Jewish, but their children should learn in religous school in Israel.

Another thing about the "Ethiopians" - I grew up with many of them and many of them attended the same school with me.
I can testify that those Jews were proud of their Judaism more than any "Tzabar" (Jews born in Israel) i knew.
Unfortunately the process of secularization is not skipped them and the generation born in Israel actually forgot  what happened to his ancestors in exile.
Ethiopian Jews which made Aliyah are well aware of what the Africans (Christian and Muslim) did to their ancestors in Ethiopia.
Those Jews are the biggest supporters of throwing those Africans out of Israel, but there is a new generation. One which doesnt know whay those Africans are the enemy. Some of them even protesting against throwing them out.

http://www.chareidi.org/ATCOTU/snjrutlor.html
http://www.jta.org/2002/09/11/archive/as-more-non-jews-come-to-israel-israelis-re-examine-russian-aliyah
As for the Ethiopians I agree most I have met are die hard good Jews & some have assimilated & went off.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2014, 04:00:35 PM »
http://www.jta.org/2002/09/11/archive/as-more-non-jews-come-to-israel-israelis-re-examine-russian-aliyah
As for the Ethiopians I agree most I have met are die hard good Jews & some have assimilated & went off.

Those articles you cite say that as much as 27% are non-Jews, not this figure you gave of 80%. So at most a quarter are not Jewish. I agree we need to get rid of the russian goyim but again, the vast majority are Jewish. 

It is true the Jewish agency brought large numbers of non-Jews to Israel, but most of them were happy to leave at the first opportunity.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2014, 08:08:50 PM »
ChabadKahanist

If 15% of Israel's population holds Russian citizenship what do you think will happen if this country is attacked by foreign army? You will have the most advanced military to defend the interest of Israel.
Please stop with hate and use what brain you have left.  8)
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2014, 12:24:46 AM »
ChabadKahanist

If 15% of Israel's population holds Russian citizenship what do you think will happen if this country is attacked by foreign army? You will have the most advanced military to defend the interest of Israel.

Um they stab people, deal drugs, pimp girls, and have lots of neo nazis. They're killing innocent people in the streets, and their destiny is not to serve G-d there.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2014, 04:34:54 AM »
Um they stab people, deal drugs, pimp girls, and have lots of neo nazis. They're killing innocent people in the streets, and their destiny is not to serve G-d there.
You beat me to it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2014, 05:45:07 AM »
You beat me to it.

I'm quite certain you could add far more that would encourage more sleeplessness and tears during tehillim readings.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2014, 06:02:46 AM »
ChabadKahanist

I am against double standards if the Africans must go than the Russian non-Jews who came here via fraudulent means & or convicted of AntiSemitic hate crimes must go to.
I didn't come here to live in either Africa or Russia I came to live in a Jewish home land.
There are enough Christian or secular states for Russian non-Jews to live in why do they come here & get automatic citizenship when they are not Jews.
I am all for them if they contribute & are pro-Israel to through some sort of naturalization process or be resident aliens but NO automatic citizenship.
I have every right to hate them these are the children & grandchildren of those who made pogroms against my relatives.
Just like I will not forgive the Germans for the I will not forgive the Russians for the pogroms.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2014, 08:57:47 PM »
ChabadKahanist

Russia has always been a very anti-Semitic country.  That's not to say there aren't individual good Russians out there.  Chabad Kahanist doesn't hate them just because of their nationality.  He has family that has suffered from the pogroms.  And he writing from his experiences with Russians who fraudulently enter Israel only to deal drugs, run prostitution rings, or become neo-Nazis. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2014, 11:01:54 PM »
Those articles you cite say that as much as 27% are non-Jews, not this figure you gave of 80%. So at most a quarter are not Jewish. I agree we need to get rid of the russian goyim but again, the vast majority are Jewish. 

It is true the Jewish agency brought large numbers of non-Jews to Israel, but most of them were happy to leave at the first opportunity.
Aren't a lot of them half-Jews and not halachically Jewish?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2014, 11:03:22 PM »
Aren't a lot of them half-Jews and not halachically Jewish?

Yip. Or deform.

Offline Rafoe

• Global Moderator
  • Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2014, 11:48:20 PM »
There are many opinions about this issue.
The most common estimation is about 30-50% of non jews.

Offline Rafoe

• Global Moderator
  • Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2014, 11:54:16 PM »
I am against double standards if the Africans must go than the Russian non-Jews who came here via fraudulent means & or convicted of AntiSemitic hate crimes must go to.
I didn't come here to live in either Africa or Russia I came to live in a Jewish home land.
There are enough Christian or secular states for Russian non-Jews to live in why do they come here & get automatic citizenship when they are not Jews.
I am all for them if they contribute & are pro-Israel to through some sort of naturalization process or be resident aliens but NO automatic citizenship.
I have every right to hate them these are the children & grandchildren of those who made pogroms against my relatives.
Just like I will not forgive the Germans for the I will not forgive the Russians for the pogroms.
100% true.

And another thing - some of them are muslims who came from a certain region in russia which have a majority of muslims.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2014, 11:57:46 PM »
100% true.

And another thing - some of them are muslims who came from a certain region in russia which have a majority of muslims.

Who are you talking about? Vast majority in the Mooslim areas nevefr assimilated. The Bukharian Jews in Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan etc. Very very low assimilation and those who did never went to Israel.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rafoe

• Global Moderator
  • Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2014, 12:07:57 AM »
I'm talking about the "Tatarim".
An unofficial estimation is about 15-20,000 of them in Israel.

I even met with one in my previous job. I was curious about his last name and he told me that his father is muslim.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2014, 12:48:42 AM »
I'm talking about the "Tatarim".
An unofficial estimation is about 15-20,000 of them in Israel.

I even met with one in my previous job. I was curious about his last name and he told me that his father is muslim.

Tatarim aren't Jewish nor married to Jews anyway, they are a distinct group. I don't know how they got to Israel though.

( I think they are from the "Crimea" area)
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.