Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: March 14, 2014, 10:39:40 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:25:32 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Catholic bishops warming up to faggotry
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 02:04:41 PM »
There is no reason for you to talk this way. You don't just hate anti-Israel "Christians" and it's obvious. In fact I think you are more against us than the actual Jew-haters.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 03:40:49 PM »
There is no reason for you to talk this way. You don't just hate anti-Israel "Christians" and it's obvious. In fact I think you are more against us than the actual Jew-haters.

Woah, weren't you the one who for several weeks posted threads about pope Francis and his gay agenda? Now you are defending him?

I don't think Dan Ben Noah hates Christians. He is pointing out how the church is going down the path of paganism..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 05:12:17 PM »
I think you know what I'm talking about.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 03:18:26 PM »
I agree, some in the churches are lukewarm...they sit in church and listen to the pastor or pope, but they do not obey God's word.  The net draws the fish....all the Christians, but the fish will be separated from the net by the Lord, who knows their hearts, the false from the true.....having a form of Godliness, but refusing to believe the true power!

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 07:38:15 PM »
Homosexuality is "diversity"?? Are murderers and transgender diversity also?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 08:21:52 PM »
Dan, do you think that average right-leaning Gentiles, including Ann Barnhardt (who is a very devout and proud Catholic as you pointed out), would take a forum seriously in which the admins speak of "the Yoshkeloid" and say that the Apostle Paul distorts the Bible? Does that help out our movement?

Offline KevinWhiteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2014, 09:48:37 PM »
I'm Catholic. I'll always be Catholic. But nonetheless, there *is* the smoke of Satan within the Church. 'Nuff said.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2014, 10:08:05 PM »

Dan, look at this. Honestly. Take a step back and try think of this as an outsider. Do you expect something like 85% of Americans (by birth) to not see these as insults? There are not that many right-wing Jews in the Western world and fewer Noahides. Where do you think the vast majority of our support in the West will come from? Is insulting the one group of people that (usually) supports Israel the best way to go about this?

Chaim has stated several times that there is no preaching/religious proselytizing on this forum, and you have admitted that you are doing exactly this. Either the rules have changed, or the rules do not always mean a whole lot to some people. Which is it? Do we want to have a JTF that is a mass movement, or another clone of the Guzofsky/Axelrod "forums" that nobody takes seriously?

Of course there is a need to attack evil "Christian" leaders and their policies--something I've done more than just about anybody--but does constantly trying to imply that the anti-Semites/replacement theologians are the real, genuine, theologically-correct, true-to-their-faith NT Christians and that the Christian Zionists are simply well-meaning Gentiles that don't really understand or practice their own religion properly or historically really accomplish that effectively?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:25:59 PM by Dan Ben Noah »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 01:09:05 PM »
I think sincere people don't like to see constant insults or implications that they are religiously ignorant. What do you say we ask Chaim?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 04:24:12 PM »
Saying that Jesus would approve of homosexuality is "straight talk" and part of JTF's mission?

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2014, 07:40:14 PM »
Dan, using strong language with your navy co-workers who I presume, you've worked with in all kinds of stressful situations, and have known for a long time is different than a forum. 

Your fellow navy/military people know you and the kind of work you do.  And I think it's safe to say you've been through a lot together.  They can see your facial expressions and body language.  Whereas on this forum, the only thing that people have to go by is your words.  Also, you haven't met that many of us in person either. 

Now you're a Noahide, and I know you wish to eventually convert to Orthodox Judaism.  So I'm glad you've found a spiritual path that gives you solace and happiness. 

On the other hand, we've had Christians here from the very beginning.  They are, and have always been welcome here, which is why Shlomo always says in his videos that you don't have to be Jewish to join JTF. 

So when it comes to Judaism vs. Christianity, can I ask you to please agree to disagree on some issues.  (In fact, I think this should be the case with everyone, which is why I always post it.)  You are an awesome admin.  And LSDBR is an awesome member.  I don't want to see you two fighting. 

Dan you're also an excellent writer.  You can surely make your point about the church becoming PC and accepting homosexuality without posting that Jesus condoned the practice.  Both religions technically are in agreement about homosexuality.  The issue is with the pc priests and left so-called rabbis. 

Now on another note, I want to add something about Jews using names of the deities of other religions.  I was listening to a lecture on TorahAnytime.com about this.  According to the rabbi giving the speech, you actually are allowed to use the individual's name, because of it being their name.  But you're not allowed to use any kind of title along with the name that denotes divinity.  Some Jews don't even use the given names.  The rabbi went on to say that you follow the customs of the Jewish community you live in. 

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2014, 08:25:26 PM »

You made a word play with "bind and to loose."  And I've never read the NT.  So I'm just saying what my impression was. 

Anyway, if you're going to disagree please keep it cordial. 
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:26:14 PM by Dan Ben Noah »