Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 454 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: March 14, 2014, 12:06:42 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:25:05 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: The Muslim-American dream: Bombing bridges and police departments
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 02:05:16 PM »
But you still dislike Christianity more than Islam, because Islam is not out to "convert" Jews and is a "monotheism" at least, in your eyes.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 03:33:04 PM »
I am afraid that there will be car bombs in the US, and more attacks coming because of our security system being weakened.  The Hijacking of the Malaysia jet 370 in which the pilots may be part of the plot is very troubling...Turning off the transponders was deliberate, and then flying to 45 thousand feet and then back down to 23 or 24 thousand probably would have killed the passengers in a few seconds from decompression....It may be hidden in a hanger somewhere in Iran. Kazakstan, Pakistan, or Indonesia,  if so what is this Triple 7 going to be used for in the future?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 07:04:05 PM »
filthy pigs.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774