Author Topic: IDF soldiers kill Haman!  (Read 834 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
IDF soldiers kill Haman!
« on: March 14, 2014, 06:50:34 PM »

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: IDF soldiers kill Haman!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 07:29:20 PM »
If today's Israel existed in Queen Esther's day, the Jewish fighters would be charged with war crimes and thrown into a gulag for the rest of their lives.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 07:37:14 PM »
If today's Israel existed in Queen Esther's day, the Jewish fighters would be charged with war crimes and thrown into a gulag for the rest of their lives.

I doubt it... Read the megillah before making such a statement...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 07:41:34 PM »
I suppose that if baby jesus was born today he would have been aborted...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 08:18:06 PM »
What happened to Amir Popper? What happened to the father of Shalhevet Pass, who didn't actually kill anybody? What would have happened to Dr. Goldstein if he had lived?

There's not much lower you can get than the current Israeli government.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 04:23:56 AM »
I suppose that if baby jesus was born today he would have been aborted...

That's an interesting scenario.

Since he had a father figure and a mother that were married to each other then more than likely that wouldn't be the case since they were also religious.

Most babies that get aborted are unmarried women's babies that don't have a stable home environment.

He also didn't have any fetal abnormalities that we know of, and that's another major reason babies get aborted.
They even get aborted for totally stupid reasons like having a cleft palate (fixable) or club feet (fixable) or having dwarfism (people don't want a short kid). As far as we know Jesus didn't even have any of these features.

So more than likely He wouldn't have been aborted even in today's evil world.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 01:18:44 AM »
That's an interesting scenario.

Since he had a father figure and a mother that were married to each other then more than likely that wouldn't be the case since they were also religious.

Most babies that get aborted are unmarried women's babies that don't have a stable home environment.

He also didn't have any fetal abnormalities that we know of, and that's another major reason babies get aborted.
They even get aborted for totally stupid reasons like having a cleft palate (fixable) or club feet (fixable) or having dwarfism (people don't want a short kid). As far as we know Jesus didn't even have any of these features.

So more than likely He wouldn't have been aborted even in today's evil world.

So too LSDBR scenario is completely false... The Yehudim of Persia, and the entire world, did Teshuva and re-forged the covenant at Sinai. So it is wrong to suggest as he did that Israel would not do so again. My post was to expose the falsehood of trying to malign the entire Jewish people because of the deeds of some 'bad' Jews.

If the events of Purim occurred today Hashem would once again save us, of that I have absolute faith.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2014, 01:20:08 AM »

BTW, it was not the 'Jewish fighters' who won the Purim story, but rather Hashem saving us because of the prayers and fasting and Teshuva of the entire nation...

Also, what is the point of these insulting comments? Satan is the only one who attempts to curse Israel, but it seems others like to act like HaSatan, a lot...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2014, 01:22:44 AM »
Rubystars,

Has anyone ever thought that maybe Mary was not as pure as everyone says she was? The whole fantastic 'virgin birth' is not accepted by any Jewish sage or commentary or source.

I also would like to point out that Yitzaks birth is much more 'miraculous' than their gods birth... Sarah was completely barren, some say her reproductive organs were non-existant, and yet she gave birth to the miracle baby Yitzak, our second forefather... Anyway, as you can see I don't consider 'virgin birth' anything but an excuse to get around infidelity.

Edited for harshness...
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 02:00:04 AM by muman613 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2014, 01:28:03 AM »
Also, the 'Israel' which existed in the time of Purim was an exile community in Persia (Babylon) and they had sunk to just about the lowest point on the moral compass. They attended the party of the wicked king and his henchman haman. And yet Mordechai and Esther were able to get the entire (I mean ENTIRE nation) to repent and return to Hashem, so that he reversed the decree and allowed the Jews to wipe out our oppressors.

I think it is clear that Israel today would also do as we did then...

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2014, 09:50:41 AM »
Rubystars,

Has anyone ever thought that maybe Mary was not as pure as everyone says she was? The whole fantastic 'virgin birth' is not accepted by any Jewish sage or commentary or source.

I also would like to point out that Yitzaks birth is much more 'miraculous' than their gods birth... Sarah was completely barren, some say her reproductive organs were non-existant, and yet she gave birth to the miracle baby Yitzak, our second forefather... Anyway, as you can see I don't consider 'virgin birth' anything but an excuse to get around infidelity.

Edited for harshness..
That made me  :::D.  You didn't do a very good job.

Isn't the Torah filled with fantastic stories?
Faith is not based on proof.

Why would you be expected to accept stories from the New Testament?
And why should Christians care if Jewish people don't accept the Virgin birth?'
And why should Christians expect you too?

It feels like you must be demeaning to Christian beliefs, to better practice your faith.  I don't understand that aspect of your behavior at all.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2014, 12:36:42 PM »
That made me  :::D.  You didn't do a very good job.

Isn't the Torah filled with fantastic stories?
Faith is not based on proof.

Why would you be expected to accept stories from the New Testament?
And why should Christians care if Jewish people don't accept the Virgin birth?'
And why should Christians expect you too?

It feels like you must be demeaning to Christian beliefs, to better practice your faith.  I don't understand that aspect of your behavior at all.
Yes.

I don't know how Baby Jesus even got to be a part of this discussion. My post was 100% about the traitorous and sick tendencies of today's Israel and its government.

Ask 100 average Israelis how they feel/felt about Dr. Goldstein, for instance.

Israel is facing numerous modern-day Hamans today and it is rolling over for them.

How is that a lie or an exaggeration?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2014, 03:01:38 PM »
Our world seems to be under the reign of the Evil one....crazy strange stuff is happening!