Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 475 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: March 15, 2014, 09:13:57 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:24:42 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
Re: Rand Paul thinks Republicans should jettison morals
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 11:27:18 PM »
I wish he would jettison himself off a building.

It's really pretty amazing that we're at a point in this country where a David Duke style politician is coming to the fore in American politics, but I guess that's really where we are (and Fox News seems to want to pave the way for his ascendance to the throne).

Did you know that Ted Cruz differentiates himself from Rand Paul on foreign policy, but claims he's "a big fan of Rand Paul" and that "he and I are good friends"? Here's a video of these statements. He also goes on about Ronald Reagan near the end of the video, and talks about his "evil empire" and "tear down this wall" statements.

Chaim has his opinion of Cruz & Reagan, but I agree more with Michael Savage about the two of them. Michael Savage I believe says that he thinks Reagan "was a good president, but not a great one". I wasn't around for Reagan, but personally I can barely call him a good president because he legalized illegal immigrants, and that's really a very tremendous blunder for a president. American's have shed blood defending our nation and our way of life, and Reagan granted citizenship to people without any proof at all that they value our way of life that Americans have sacrificed so much for.

Fox telling me Paul Ryan is the new Reagan really tells me everything I need to know about that president.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 03:14:46 PM »
That's the problem, where is the Morality, the Constitution.....Just doing what is social and feels good, will NOT solve the problems of this world, or our multiple problems with Washington Congressionals.....Not sure about Rand Paul and his statements, more will be revealed.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 08:04:38 AM »
Thomas Jefferson on Homosexuality

Thomas Jefferson, author of the Declaration of Independence, drafted a bill concerning the criminal laws of Virginia in which he directed that the penalty for sodomy should be castration.

Thomas Jefferson, The Writings of Thomas Jefferson, Andrew A. Lipscomb, ed. (Washington, Thomas Jefferson Memorial Association, 1904) Vol. I, pp. 226-27, from Jefferson's "For Proportioning Crimes and Punishments."

Randy Putz wouldn't know the writings of Jefferson from the writings of Rosie O'Donnell YS"V
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge