Author Topic: Ask JTF for March 9, 2014 is ready, baruch Hashem  (Read 7570 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF for March 9, 2014 is ready, baruch Hashem
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2014, 02:31:06 AM »
The mystical and other sources indicate that the entire world will be filled with Hashem. There are sparks spread through-out the exile, and unless you know something I don't, Moshiach has not come. It is believed this is due to the fact that more rectification is needed.

Breslevers made Aliyah very early on... They have established yeshivas in Eretz Yisroel, they for the most part are pro modern state... So they want to fulfill the wishes of their tzadik... I do not think it is a reason to do what you are doing.

He's been going postal recently. Tag, stay away from that Dana, Zevi Chaim, and their fanboys. These are really despicable people, and even though a broken clock is right twice a day, it's broken, and will lead you astray.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2014, 12:21:09 PM »
LKZ- but you were saying the exact things I was saying about going to the exile! So why say I'm doing something wrong when you said the same thing (in fact harsher language then me)
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2014, 01:21:09 PM »
He's been going postal recently. Tag, stay away from that Dana, Zevi Chaim, and their fanboys. These are really despicable people, and even though a broken clock is right twice a day, it's broken, and will lead you astray.

Not true. Either way they don't get me riled up against the Haredi ideology. You want to know what makes me go against Haredi ideology more than anything else?
 For example its these types of constant statements.

"Mizrachim are the Enemy of Yiddishkheit "

http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines-breaking-stories/219932/r-david-yosef-mizrachim-are-the-enemy-of-yiddishkheit.html#comment-484752

-- These aren't wayward Talmidim, these are from the "HEADS".
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Gronkh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2014, 02:10:02 PM »
Thank you Chaim!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2014, 08:10:48 PM »
LKZ- but you were saying the exact things I was saying about going to the exile! So why say I'm doing something wrong when you said the same thing (in fact harsher language then me)

Attack their positions, not them. Remember how change works?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2014, 09:51:42 PM »
Attack their positions, not them. Remember how change works?

That's what I was basically doing. I didn't attack anyone for the most part.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2014, 11:06:07 PM »
That's what I was basically doing. I didn't attack anyone for the most part.

C'mon brah. Understand what Rav. Mizrachi is. We need transitory groups for Satmar.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2014, 10:58:06 AM »
C'mon brah. Understand what Rav. Mizrachi is. We need transitory groups for Satmar.

Transition? Meaning that he is to bring their message and send it over to the public especially the Sefardi- (naturally or culturally) "Right-Wing" public and then bring in the Satmar Haskoffa to them!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2014, 12:15:43 PM »

Satmar doesn't roll like that. As long as someone is part of Satmar they are to follow their Rebbe (now Rebbe's) and their instruction. You won't get any "transition", and stop playing with BS. I'm calling a spade a spade. These "Haskaffot" are dangerous.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2014, 01:03:45 PM »
Satmar doesn't roll like that. As long as someone is part of Satmar they are to follow their Rebbe (now Rebbe's) and their instruction. You won't get any "transition", and stop playing with BS. I'm calling a spade a spade. These "Haskaffot" are dangerous.

There's been successes.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2014, 05:24:43 PM »
There's been successes.

How so? I would say almost the OPPOSITE. Its not our Haskaffa going to Satmar, but the Satmar Haskaffa gaining ground into other groups including Sefardim.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2014, 12:29:40 AM »
How so? I would say almost the OPPOSITE. Its not our Haskaffa going to Satmar, but the Satmar Haskaffa gaining ground into other groups including Sefardim.

Not at all, the Satmar are giving up on their anti-Israel positions, and the sephardim aren't leaving their shuls because of Rabbi mizrachi. Don't you see the "why you should support Israel" video on his site. And really, if a sephardim chilinom gets a count haskafot here and there and becomes religious, what's the problem?