Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 567 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: March 17, 2014, 11:57:47 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:28:49 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Fags trying to dominate St. Patrick's Day
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 12:46:00 PM »
I'm delighted this evil beast de Blasio didn't march, keep all the evil away  ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 01:14:30 PM »
Glad these evil creatures are kept away.
 :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 02:01:13 PM »
It's an Irish Catholic holiday. Homosexuality is against Catholicism so the fags should stay away. At least Irish Catholics are still normal.

Too bad the fags were permitted to march in the Israel Day Parade. Afterwards, they infiltrated the Right Wing religious concert in Central Park and the police said it's freedom of speech. The fags were seen with the rainbow flags in the crowd of a religious concert. What a Chillul Hashem.