Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 879 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: March 17, 2014, 12:31:05 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:28:27 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Iranian nuke site sabotaged
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 09:00:26 PM »
Good!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 10:53:20 PM »
At this point I really doubt there is any sabotage going on, especially not after the western masters made peace with iranian nukes.  Netanyahu won't defy them.

This is akin to the arab paranoia whereby a vulture or some wild animal was deemed an israeli spy and then killed.  The inspectors find faulty materials in their facilities cause they used poor quality stuff, big brother ayatolla says "quick blame it on our enemies!"

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 02:38:37 AM »
At this point I really doubt there is any sabotage going on, especially not after the western masters made peace with iranian nukes.  Netanyahu won't defy them.

This is akin to the arab paranoia whereby a vulture or some wild animal was deemed an israeli spy and then killed.  The inspectors find faulty materials in their facilities cause they used poor quality stuff, big brother ayatolla says "quick blame it on our enemies!"

My first impression was that they had no idea what they were doing, probably bought the wrong thing, and now need an excuse to kill the guy that sold it, and are also using that to look like a poor victim.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 03:55:18 AM »
Iranian muslamics are trying to get the self publicity at the cost of anti-Jewish propaganda.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2014, 04:31:34 AM »
Does anybody here really believe anything an Iranian "official" says???

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 04:36:48 AM »
Does anybody here really believe anything an Iranian "official" says???

The world is flat and filled with Zionist birds, cows and trees and America dropped the bomb that muslims invented on Japan to create Israel. -Iranian official
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2014, 04:45:02 AM »
The world is flat and filled with Zionist birds, cows and trees and America dropped the bomb that muslims invented on Japan to create Israel. -Iranian official
Ha!  Exactly! 

Those Iranian "officials" should be very very glad that I'm not running Israel. 

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2014, 09:08:24 PM »
If Iran's nuclear facilities are difficult to attack, why not attack or otherwise sabotage softer targets, such as Iran's power grid?
Try to give Iran a real headache which may cause mass chaos and its muslim nazi regime to collapse. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2014, 09:37:48 PM »
If Iran's nuclear facilities are difficult to attack, why not attack or otherwise sabotage softer targets, such as Iran's power grid?
Try to give Iran a real headache which may cause mass chaos and its muslim nazi regime to collapse.

Their unwillingness to do so is indicative of their lack of desire for the outcome you describe.  Either that or at least they are unwilling to face the consequences of such acts.  One of the consequences of course would be a very pissed off barack obama.