Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 709 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: March 17, 2014, 12:47:49 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:28:17 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Israel preparing for possible attack from missing Malaysia flight
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 01:17:38 PM »
Everybody concerned shall be on the high alert. If it is hidden in Iran, then anything can be painted on it and everything else is possible. Even the communication systems can be tampered and concocted to suit the variable situation.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 04:17:23 PM »
A taxi driver in Karachi doesn't get a customer, nor a radio ham in Gibraltar turn on his set, without the Israeli listening post on Mt Meron and the British on Mt Troodos in Cyprus knowing about it, both with total coverage on all bands up to 2000 miles in all directions. Let alone the Israeli ultra low level satellites photographing all of Iran in real time every 90 minutes.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 07:03:41 PM »
I think we are more likely to see a yeti then a reappearance of the missing Malaysian airliner.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 11:49:55 PM »
I don't think Israel has to worry about some bone head moron with a flight simulator and an IQ of 75.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774