Author Topic: man kills homo daughter  (Read 3959 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: man kills homo daughter
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 02:24:28 AM »
Capital murder charges are pending against James Cosby, a registered sex offender released from prison in October, Galveston Sheriff Office Capt. Barry Cook told the Daily News.

Oh and he converted to pisslam in jail.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 04:30:07 AM »
In a related story, this guy hacked his boss to death with a meat cleaver because his boss took his picture and posted it on Facebook.  It doesn't take much to set these people off, does it?  The more I read about what people are doing these days, the more I love my dog.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/florida-man-hacks-boss-death-facebook-pic-article-1.1723949   

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 04:39:27 AM »
"They need to learn how to respect people. I have three kids in Haiti. I know they will suffer, but they will survive,"

He was showing his respect for his boss and kids. And IF, c'mon, people is a stretch to use as a term for a monster like this.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 09:26:23 AM »
He had no right to murder her because he disagreed with her moral choices.

He was acting like a Muslim pig.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2014, 12:29:28 PM »
He had no right to murder her because he disagreed with her moral choices.

He was acting like a Muslim pig.

What I tried to show, is that both of these monsters should have been killed by their daughters for their moral choices, and would have deserved it.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 01:25:12 PM »
Homosexuality for women is only a Rabbinic prohibition. It only applies to Jews. It's regarded as "the ways of Egypt". So technically they didn't do anything wrong and it certainly is not a capital crime under the Noahide Laws.

But just because something is permitted for Non-Jews, that doesn't make it normal. Non-Jews are also permitted to desecrate their body but Chaim said he doesn't recommend it.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2014, 01:28:21 PM »
Being mentally ill doesn't mean you should be murdered by your own "father".

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2014, 01:38:29 PM »
What I tried to show, is that both of these monsters should have been killed by their daughters for their moral choices, and would have deserved it.

Who are you referring to, the Lezbos?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2014, 02:06:09 PM »
Who are you referring to, the Lezbos?

I think you should just not try to read what I say.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2014, 02:21:29 PM »
Homosexuality for women is only a Rabbinic prohibition. It only applies to Jews. It's regarded as "the ways of Egypt". So technically they didn't do anything wrong and it certainly is not a capital crime under the Noahide Laws.

But just because something is permitted for Non-Jews, that doesn't make it normal. Non-Jews are also permitted to desecrate their body but Chaim said he doesn't recommend it.

Lesbian behavior is disgusting and I do believe it is very sinful and demonic. You might believe there is nothing wrong with that behavior but it is very wrong.

Do you think the Biblical patriarch's wives were having sex with each other? Would God have been pleased by that behavior?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2014, 02:22:32 PM »
Being mentally ill doesn't mean you should be murdered by your own "father".

That's true. Also making bad decisions (like acting on perverse homosexual attractions) doesn't mean that somebody should be killed.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2014, 02:30:20 PM »
That's true. Also making bad decisions (like acting on perverse homosexual attractions) doesn't mean that somebody should be killed.

Homosexuality is another story. Of course, it's still seen as bad for anyone to engage in that behavior, it's not a sin that will keep you out of heaven for women if you're still righteous (and few lesbians are).

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2014, 02:33:14 PM »
Me: Who are you referring to, the Lezbos?

LKZ:I think you should just not try to read what I say.

Why? I'm asking you, are you referring to the Lezbos who were murdered or not?
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2014, 02:36:46 PM »
Homosexuality is another story. Of course, it's still seen as bad for anyone to engage in that behavior, it's not a sin that will keep you out of heaven for women if you're still righteous (and few lesbians are).

I believe that acting on homosexual attractions is a sin whether it's a woman or a man.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2014, 02:45:48 PM »
Me: Who are you referring to, the Lezbos?

LKZ:I think you should just not try to read what I say.

Why? I'm asking you, are you referring to the Lezbos who were murdered or not?

Oh I always understand everything everyone says that's English, I got you. I'm saying you should just probably not try to force that. I've tried explaining myself a couple times in other things and that's not going anywhere, so quit while you're ahead.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2014, 03:00:54 PM »
LKZ
 "What I tried to show, is that both of these monsters should have been killed by their daughters for their moral choices, and would have deserved it."

Simple question. When you said both of these monsters, who are you referring to? This quote is a little confusing, on the one hand their were 2 lezbos who were killed, on the other it was 1 guy (one of the fathers) who killed them. So again, its a simple question who are the 2 monsters you are referring to, is it the 2 lezbos or this guy (and someone else as well together with him then?) ?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2014, 03:01:31 PM »
LKZ
 "What I tried to show, is that both of these monsters should have been killed by their daughters for their moral choices, and would have deserved it."

Simple question. When you said both of these monsters, who are you referring to? This quote is a little confusing, on the one hand their were 2 lezbos who were killed, on the other it was 1 guy (one of the fathers) who killed them. So again, its a simple question who are the 2 monsters you are referring to, is it the 2 lezbos or this guy (and someone else as well together with him then?) ?

"by their daughters"

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2014, 03:21:17 PM »
It is like two fathers and two sons were going to the mall. How many persons were going to the mall ?
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2014, 03:22:58 PM »
I was referring to both stories.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2014, 01:29:06 AM »
Do you think the Biblical patriarch's wives were having sex with each other? Would God have been pleased by that behavior?

The Matriarchs were Jewish. The Patriarchs and Matriarchs kept the Torah before it was given, including Rabbinic Laws.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2014, 01:46:45 AM »
I believe that acting on homosexual attractions is a sin whether it's a woman or a man.

Sin is a big word. You can't go to heaven until you're cleaned of sin, so you spend a while in hell for those if you're mostly righteous. For lesbianism, there is a couple lashes for Jewish women that do it, so that suffering happens in this world, and for Bnei Noach, it's bad behavior, certainly leads to thousands, and some of the worst sins, and should in every way be fought against and discouraged, but if someone keeps all the seven Noahide mitzvot, they can still go to heaven if they did it without having to suffer.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2014, 06:29:38 AM »
Why are the called lesbians?
A Lesbian is a native of the Greek isle of Lesbos not a same sex relation female.
The true Lesbians of the Isle of Lesbos even tried suing these perverted women in court from calling themselves Lesbians but unfortunately lost.
Again I do not get why they call themselves lesbians nor do I understand why fags call themselves gay when I was a kid gay menat happy even the cartoon show The Flinstone said were gonna have a yabba dabba doo time a dabba doo tim were gonna have a gay old time.
Furthemore why do fags use a rainbow flag when the rainbow is the sign of the Noahide covenant & being a fag is against the 7 mitzvot Bnai Noach.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2014, 10:35:46 AM »
A Lesbian is a native of the Greek isle of Lesbos not a same sex relation female.
The true Lesbians of the Isle of Lesbos even tried suing these perverted women in court from calling themselves Lesbians but unfortunately lost.
Again I do not get why they call themselves lesbians nor do I understand why fags call themselves gay when I was a kid gay menat happy even the cartoon show The Flinstone said were gonna have a yabba dabba doo time a dabba doo tim were gonna have a gay old time.
Furthemore why do fags use a rainbow flag when the rainbow is the sign of the Noahide covenant & being a fag is against the 7 mitzvot Bnai Noach.

That was a very gay analysis   :::D

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2014, 11:41:35 AM »

There was a lecture on Jeff and the Rabbi where they say you should change things to a good or bad name, if you want society to think good or bad about that name. That's why we make fun of Yoske and other bad people, to encourage resistance.