Author Topic: Prediction  (Read 1330 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Prediction
« on: March 20, 2014, 02:50:00 AM »
Look at the way the world is turning out over Crimea.

I predict the mudrats, Europe and America ally, Canada joins with Trudeau in charge, and fight vs. Russia/China/Israel.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Prediction
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 09:00:44 PM »
 ???
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 01:52:53 AM »
Russia, China, Israel and Iran unite!!!

Yeah right.. Then we wake up from our mescaline/heroine trip..
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 01:54:37 AM »
Russia, China, Israel and Iran unite!!!

Yeah right.. Then we wake up from our mescaline/heroine trip..

Iran looks like it's on its own.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 02:55:02 AM »
I predict Russia is going to grow bolder as the years of Obama continue. The world has one super-power now, and it is Russia (sad to say). Obama has projected weakness around the world. He has turned all Americas allies into enemies, and all our enemies into even worse enemies. I could never, in my worst nightmare, have envisioned this pitiful America we live in today.

I was speaking with my step father this afternoon about the eerie parallel between what is happening with the situation in Russia with Ukraine, and what happened in the 30s when Hitler went into the Sudetenland and the entire world sat back and yawned. The ignorance of evil permitted it to fester and become bold.

America has a lot of enemies now... Every foreign affair the administration has become involved in has turned into dog poo. The incidents are too numerous to count, but I will throw out there Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Korea, Iran, and now Russia. His 'daylight' with Israel has turned into a bad movie, where Israel has to walk on egg-shells lest Obama blow a gasket and threaten our Jewish state. Kerry the monster is a puppet of the arab money, caring little about how much damage he is doing by encouraging blood thirsty murderers to kill Jews.

I predict just what the Torah said would happen as we draw towards the new age. The entire world will stand against us, and only the righteous will be standing when it is all over.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 03:11:31 AM »
I predict Russia is going to grow bolder as the years of Obama continue. The world has one super-power now, and it is Russia (sad to say). Obama has projected weakness around the world. He has turned all Americas allies into enemies, and all our enemies into even worse enemies. I could never, in my worst nightmare, have envisioned this pitiful America we live in today.

I was speaking with my step father this afternoon about the eerie parallel between what is happening with the situation in Russia with Ukraine, and what happened in the 30s when Hitler went into the Sudetenland and the entire world sat back and yawned. The ignorance of evil permitted it to fester and become bold.

America has a lot of enemies now... Every foreign affair the administration has become involved in has turned into dog poo. The incidents are too numerous to count, but I will throw out there Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Korea, Iran, and now Russia. His 'daylight' with Israel has turned into a bad movie, where Israel has to walk on egg-shells lest Obama blow a gasket and threaten our Jewish state. Kerry the monster is a puppet of the arab money, caring little about how much damage he is doing by encouraging blood thirsty murderers to kill Jews.

I predict just what the Torah said would happen as we draw towards the new age. The entire world will stand against us, and only the righteous will be standing when it is all over.

Certainly. It says Ishamel will attack Esav before he kills himself by his own hand . Who will help Ishmael?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 10:24:06 AM »
Iran looks like it's on its own.

Riight, Russian is going to abandon Iran (a major trading partner) and going to side with the Yahood's instead.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 10:51:55 AM »
Riight, Russian is going to abandon Iran (a major trading partner) and going to side with the Yahood's instead.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/20/see-russias-big-threat-to-the-united-states-as-tensions-rise/
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 11:13:15 AM »
Hey EveryJew glad to see you back.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2014, 11:22:45 AM »
irrelevant.
How is it irrelevant? It proves your point... Russia is basically saying. .. America keep running your mouth and we won't do anything to stop Iran. Therefore not siding with Israel. ..
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2014, 11:42:05 AM »
How is it irrelevant? It proves your point... Russia is basically saying. .. America keep running your mouth and we won't do anything to stop Iran. Therefore not siding with Israel. ..
The Russian Nazis are arming Iran, what makes you think they'll do anything different if America doesn't stop running there mouth?
Not that I'm siding with the black Muslim Nazi.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2014, 12:00:11 PM »
The Russian Nazis are arming Iran, what makes you think they'll do anything different if America doesn't stop running there mouth?
Not that I'm siding with the black Muslim Nazi.
I know Russia is really helping Iran. But the American people are so stupid,  that they think Russia is working with us on Iran. Russia is basically threatening America and Israel. Saying... keep running your mouth and we won't help stop Iran from developing nukes( which they aren't doing know).  It's a threat to the West!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2014, 01:49:54 PM »
Russia may be a Nazi country but it is not supporting Iran out of the goodness of its heart. It is doing this for cold, hard cash. As evil as Russia is, is America in 2014 much if any different?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2014, 02:32:45 PM »
Russia may be a Nazi country but it is not supporting Iran out of the goodness of its heart. It is doing this for cold, hard cash. As evil as Russia is, is America in 2014 much if any different?
I think they are helping Iran out of the goodness of their heart, to have another strong ally, along with Cuba, Venezuela, ect.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2014, 02:35:31 PM »
And today America is no better.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2014, 06:01:00 PM »
At this juncture America will try to remain neutral and will not partake in this war. But on the behest of the US officials and Nato, Turkey the Northern Power along with the elements of MBH and AQ will invade both Crimea and Ukraine and capture them. Iran and China will internally provide full support to Turkey. Russia will be isolated for some time to come. Turkey, Iran and China will get a strong foothold in the southern and eastern parts of Europe for the time being.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2014, 08:32:29 PM »

I can see the traitors in Israel falling for it. I didn't say anything about their intentions. I'm thinking along the terms of Chabad Kahainst's concerns, and mine are the Israeli Crimea.