Author Topic: Did we fight for Soviet Jewry to be flooded with Russian Goy Anti-Semites  (Read 2730 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
In Israel?
Why did we that were in the JDL risk our safety & sometimes our freedom to be flooded with Russian Goyim Anti-Semites in Israel?
I fought the cause so real Jews would get freedom in Israel not some [censored] Goy who hates us anyway & who does not belong here.
They are here & Chaim is not?
I am still in limbo after being here for 9 years.
But [censored] enjoy all they can get out of the Israeli government when in fact they hate Jews while Chaim can not even enter the country & me I am in limbo.
I feel like I wasted my time & my energy.
At least I did good with patrols of Jewish neighborhoods & dealing with neo-nazis so all was not a waste.
This must be publicized that along with the Jews many Goyim slipped in that hate us & do not belong here. These Russian [censored] Anti-Semites are just as bad as any Arab or Sudanese & must go as well,case closed.
The real Jews from Russia resent these mamzerim too but feel,powerless to do anything.
But nobody wants to talk about it.
I am the lone meshugeneh making noise but nobody is listening.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Perhaps protests should be started.  Signs can say things like "Russian Gentiles have the right of return to Russia"
I was opposite Ben Ari's protest against the Africans on the side where the leftists were.
The news asked me what I thought.
I said I am not a leftist but Ben Ari is a fake he puts all his energies against the Africans while he is silent about all the Russian Goyim who are here & have citizenship.
I say if the Africans must go so must the Russian Goyim.
If the Russian Goyim can stay then the Africans should also be allowed to stay.
No double standards.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Do you have the clip from that interview?
I should have gotten a clip of it but was just too pissed at Ben Ari to do so.
There will come another time hopefully & I will.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Also did you ask Chaim to comment on this subject on Ask JTF?  If so we could do a video using that audio.  We could add any future relevant clips to that video.  That might get the issue at least more publicity than it has now.
I believe I did.
You may want to check out www.pogrom.org.il
This is a site created by a Russian Jew showing the Jew-hatred of the Russian Goyim here.
It is mostly dated but it has alot of usable stuff to make a video out of

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Without the Russian sacrifice in WWII the state of Israel would not exist because the Jews faced total annihilation. I am surprised that you are not aware of this? To me it is ok to hate on criminal elements coming from Russia. What about Americans? Maybe after you kick the Russians out then call on them to redesign their measuring device to compare how long the Jew of today can last being worked to death compared to the Jew being worked to death in nazi Germany....IBM is just great at this!
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Without the Russian sacrifice in WWII the state of Israel would not exist because the Jews faced total annihilation. I am surprised that you are not aware of this? To me it is ok to hate on criminal elements coming from Russia. What about Americans? Maybe after you kick the Russians out then call on them to redesign their measuring device to compare how long the Jew of today can last being worked to death compared to the Jew being worked to death in nazi Germany....IBM is just great at this!
The Russian Nazis have no place in The Jewish Land of Israel.
The Russian Nazis are arming Muslim Terrorist Iran in making nuclear bombs to destroy Israel.
The Russian Nazis have killed millions of Jews throughout history through pogroms and starvation.
The Russian Nazis are an enemy to The Jewish People.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
The Russian Nazis are arming Muslim Terrorist Iran in making nuclear bombs to destroy Israel.
The Russian Nazis have killed millions of Jews throughout history through pogroms and starvation.
I agree with all of the above & would like to add that they do not have a right to automatic citizenship unless they are Jews.
They came here via fraudulent means sometimes of their own doing sometimes by the Israeli government's doing due to the fear of the secular being outnumbered by the religious due to high birthrates.
Russian nazi scum have no right to be here let them go anywhere in Europe they want.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
wow..do you even believe in what you just posted?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Show me where I wrote falsely?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
I agree with all of the above & would like to add that they do not have a right to automatic citizenship unless they are Jews.
They came here via fraudulent means sometimes of their own doing sometimes by the Israeli government's doing due to the fear of the secular being outnumbered by the religious due to high birthrates.
Russian nazi scum have no right to be here let them go anywhere in Europe they want.
Keep these Nazi scum out of my land!
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
No offense dude but Stalin would have been up poop creek without Lendlease and the various western fronts.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

What did IZ say that was wrong? I agree with each point...

Russia (USSR) was very unkind to the Jewish people... They 1st of all wanted to destroy all religion, but especially the Jewish one by outlawing teaching and learning Torah. Many Jews were sent away (to Siberia) because of their unwillingness to obey the draconian anti-religion policies.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
The Russian Nazis are arming Muslim Terrorist Iran in making nuclear bombs to destroy Israel
What you said wrong:
The Russians have no place in The Jewish Land of Israel.
-Kick out other Christians as well and confiscate assets of various churches.
The Russian are arming Muslim Terrorist Iran in making nuclear bombs to destroy Israel
-The Russian have same stance as EU and the US on nuclear program of Iranians. Prove me wrong. If they change their mind a gift in form of nuclear arsenal would be nothing surprising. Why let Iranians sweat over on how to make ABs.
The Russian have killed millions of Jews throughout history through pogroms and starvation
-Totally false. Show official numbers on which even Jews can't agree 5,000-100,000. You are not telling the truth but rather want to demonize the Russians. UK expelled all Jews and confiscated their property. On other hand, tell me if ever Russians expelled ALL THEIR JEWISH CITIZENS?
-True. Various skinhead groups hate the Jews. They number up to 10,000 in country of 160 million. I hope you are not saying that 160 million people are Nazis who hate the Jews? If you do then you should look for medical help. I can't help you on that one.  :o

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
What did IZ say that was wrong? I agree with each point...

Russia (USSR) was very unkind to the Jewish people... They 1st of all wanted to destroy all religion, but especially the Jewish one by outlawing teaching and learning Torah. Many Jews were sent away (to Siberia) because of their unwillingness to obey the draconian anti-religion policies.
Everything he said is false.

Communist government was very unkind to any religious groups. They have killed my grandfather's father and his father for no reason at all but for being conservative Christians. They also confiscated their vast assets (land, gold, businesses). Same thing or even worse happened to the Jews and conservative Christians under communism in Russia. System was bad and only scum profited.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Everything he said is false.

Communist government was very unkind to any religious groups. They have killed my grandfather's father and his father for no reason at all but for being conservative Christians. They also confiscated their vast assets (land, gold, businesses). Same thing or even worse happened to the Jews and conservative Christians under communism in Russia. System was bad and only scum profited.
Putin wants to rebuild the Soviet empire. How does that honor your great-grandfather who was murdered by communists?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Irish Zionist is on the money!  Simple as that!

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
What you said wrong:
The Russians have no place in The Jewish Land of Israel.
-Kick out other Christians as well and confiscate assets of various churches.
The Russian are arming Muslim Terrorist Iran in making nuclear bombs to destroy Israel
-The Russian have same stance as EU and the US on nuclear program of Iranians. Prove me wrong. If they change their mind a gift in form of nuclear arsenal would be nothing surprising. Why let Iranians sweat over on how to make ABs.
The Russian have killed millions of Jews throughout history through pogroms and starvation
-Totally false. Show official numbers on which even Jews can't agree 5,000-100,000. You are not telling the truth but rather want to demonize the Russians. UK expelled all Jews and confiscated their property. On other hand, tell me if ever Russians expelled ALL THEIR JEWISH CITIZENS?
-True. Various skinhead groups hate the Jews. They number up to 10,000 in country of 160 million. I hope you are not saying that 160 million people are Nazis who hate the Jews? If you do then you should look for medical help. I can't help you on that one.  :o

Russia has always been one of the most anti-Semitic countries in history. Russian Nazis committed worst types of atrocities against Jews. Numerous pogroms,
expulsions, and forced massive conversions happened on Russian soil.

It was Russia where anti-Semitic forgery Protocol of Elders of the Zion was written. Russian Nazis to this day blame Jews for revolution and communism in general. 

Soviet Nazi Union officially enforced anti-Semitic policies. Stalin once said that every Jew was a Zionist who worked for the US intelligence.

Soviet Nazi Union invaded Israel during the War of Attrition for the sake of assisting their Egyptian Muslim Nazi friends. Soviet Nazi forces murdered hundreds of Israeli soldiers and civilians in that war.

Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat was welcomed and received a red carpet treatment at Kremlin where he was declared "the best friend of Soviet Union in the Middle East".

Russia recently forgave debt to Muslim Nazi Syria for selling soviet ammunitions.

Russia also refuses to recognize bot Hezbollah and Hamas as terrorists.

So, Serbian Army, if you want to lecture anyone that Russia is our friend or even praise Qaddafi, you're on the wrong forum. Here is the right place for you:

http://www.jobbik.com

Hey, at least they all agree with you on support for Russia and Nazi Islam.

PS: Almost forgot, how would you comment on this video? Do not tell me that this is not how the majority of Serbs reacted on 9-11 terrorist attacks. Comments below explain everything.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Russia has always been one of the most anti-Semitic countries in history. Russian Nazis committed worst types of atrocities against Jews. Numerous pogroms,
expulsions, and forced massive conversions happened on Russian soil.

It was Russia where anti-Semitic forgery Protocol of Elders of the Zion was written. Russian Nazis to this day blame Jews for revolution and communism in general. 

Soviet Nazi Union officially enforced anti-Semitic policies. Stalin once said that every Jew was a Zionist who worked for the US intelligence.

Soviet Nazi Union invaded Israel during the War of Attrition for the sake of assisting their Egyptian Muslim Nazi friends. Soviet Nazi forces murdered hundreds of Israeli soldiers and civilians in that war.

Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat was welcomed and received a red carpet treatment at Kremlin where he was declared "the best friend of Soviet Union in the Middle East".

Russia recently forgave debt to Muslim Nazi Syria for selling soviet ammunitions.

Russia also refuses to recognize bot Hezbollah and Hamas as terrorists.

So, Serbian Army, if you want to lecture anyone that Russia is our friend or even praise Qaddafi, you're on the wrong forum. Here is the right place for you:

http://www.jobbik.com

Hey, at least they all agree with you on support for Russia and Nazi Islam.

PS: Almost forgot, how would you comment on this video? Do not tell me that this is not how the majority of Serbs reacted on 9-11 terrorist attacks. Comments below explain everything.

How can I tell you this....SOVIET UNION DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE :laugh:
Again, looking at current situation the Russians are 5x more friendlier towards Israel than current administration (and probably future administrations).

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer

Very few people listen to this music but if you seek an answer turn on RT on March 24th and then see if you will be ashamed to ask this question ever again?

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
In Israel?
Why did we that were in the JDL risk our safety & sometimes our freedom to be flooded with Russian Goyim Anti-Semites in Israel?
I fought the cause so real Jews would get freedom in Israel not some [censored] Goy who hates us anyway & who does not belong here.
They are here & Chaim is not?
I am still in limbo after being here for 9 years.
But [censored] enjoy all they can get out of the Israeli government when in fact they hate Jews while Chaim can not even enter the country & me I am in limbo.
I feel like I wasted my time & my energy.
At least I did good with patrols of Jewish neighborhoods & dealing with neo-nazis so all was not a waste...
...The real Jews from Russia resent these mamzerim too but feel,powerless to do anything.
But nobody wants to talk about it.

I think it is terrible that you and Chaim are not allowed in Israel. It bothers me that the local media does not write about it. The disgusting injustice of denied aliya is a different issue to Russian Goyim.

Yes Nazi non Jewish Russians found to belong to an antisemitic group, or convicted of any anti Jewish crime should be deported.

But a hell of a lot of non Jewish Russians are from mixed marriage families. I don't want families split up in some mass deportation.

A larger number of them convert or try to convert.

A good number of them do not convert but are right wing and are nice people who work hard.

They all serve in the army.

Outside of that website I have never come across swastika's or anti semitic crime in Israel. My area is 10% Russian origin, though no churches.

Russian Goyim in Israel are not the same as the African migrants. The African migrants have no Jewish family or grandfathers. None of them convert and the last thing we need are vicious Muslims who hate our guts . The Christians amongst them are from a vicious culture where rape is legal.   Moshe Feiglin noted a synagogue that was converted to a pub in South Tel Aviv.

I also suspect the anti semitic Jewish Russian - who are of a very small number, are a reflection of our justice system and education system too.
In Britain in the 70's, Muslims, immigrants like my family did not have the same burning chutzpah to harm the host culture because we were in a healthy confident host culture and education system.
It was like that with Jews, Irish and Italians in 1950's USA.

Serbian army is a little right, as despite a  history of anti semitism, Russians aren't all as horrible as have been said here, as much as I detest their government.

I hope that one day you and Chaim will be living here.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I think it is terrible that you and Chaim are not allowed in Israel. It bothers me that the local media does not write about it. The disgusting injustice of denied aliya is a different issue to Russian Goyim.

Yes Nazi non Jewish Russians found to belong to an antisemitic group, or convicted of any anti Jewish crime should be deported.

But a hell of a lot of non Jewish Russians are from mixed marriage families. I don't want families split up in some mass deportation.

A larger number of them convert or try to convert.

A good number of them do not convert but are right wing and are nice people who work hard.

They all serve in the army.

Outside of that website I have never come across swastika's or anti semitic crime in Israel. My area is 10% Russian origin, though no churches.

Russian Goyim in Israel are not the same as the African migrants. The African migrants have no Jewish family or grandfathers. None of them convert and the last thing we need are vicious Muslims who hate our guts . The Christians amongst them are from a vicious culture where rape is legal.   Moshe Feiglin noted a synagogue that was converted to a pub in South Tel Aviv.

I also suspect the anti semitic Jewish Russian - who are of a very small number, are a reflection of our justice system and education system too.
In Britain in the 70's, Muslims, immigrants like my family did not have the same burning chutzpah to harm the host culture because we were in a healthy confident host culture and education system.
It was like that with Jews, Irish and Italians in 1950's USA.

Serbian army is a little right, as despite a  history of anti semitism, Russians aren't all as horrible as have been said here, as much as I detest their government.

I hope that one day you and Chaim will be living here.
I am living here,however the misrad hapnim has been jerking me around for 9 years & I am still not yet a citizen.
I owe thousands of shekels to the hospital beacuse being that I am not a citizen I do not have kupat cholim & my private insurance will not pay for pre--existing conditions.
I do not think non-Jews should get automatic citizenship,but either a lengthy naturalization period have the status of a resident alien (ger toshav).
The law of return needs to be changed to state born of a Jewish mother or converted al pi halacha.
The fact that they get the sal klita & even if eventually I do get citizenship being that I have lived here for so long I won't get it but Arkaday & Gennady who are pure Goyim get it.
This is pure evil.
No Jews should be denied unless he is wanted for a heinous crime.
How can they claim to be  a Jewish state when they deny bonafide Jews & welcome Goyim with open arms?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I thought Arcady Gaydamak was Jewish.

That's disgusting that they have been messing you around. I was sick when I arrived in Israel so my Dad got the citizenship for me. My Mum is Israeli so it was granted fast.
I think the beurocracy in Israel is the worst thing. They've given you a roundaround for citizenship that should be yours by rights (why?)
You can't build a house without a million tofesim and running around.

Misrad hapnim, Iriya, Bituach Leumi, with their sh*tty irregular opening hours and inefficiency.

What do we need a ministry of tourism for?
I detest the lands authority where some beaurocrats decide how much land get released for sale so we can't build the country or have cheap housing.
Kahane's critisism of Israeli beaurocracy stiffling business and life was spot on.
Personally I think the beaurocracy is a worse problem than the Russian Goyim.

I think the law of return should be changed to one Jewish parent instead of one Jewish grandparent.

One Jewish grandparent belongs to the days of the Shoah or the Soviet Union when being Jewish was harder.

I think having one Jewish parent is enough to give someone a connection, even though they are not Jewish. It will also avoid too much splitting of families.
Those who have already come under the law of return should be given the right to stay, unless they are a special case, like they have comitted an anti semitic crime.
Gaydamak is Jewish I was just using the name Arkaday because it is a typical Russian name much like John or George in English or Moshe or Chaim in Hebrew
I disagree only halachic Jews deserve automatic citizenship Goyim can as I said earlier have a long naturalization process or be resident aliens.
I do agree that those convicted of Anti-Semitic crimes should be stripped of their citizenship & returned to Russia.

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
Gaydamak is Jewish I was just using the name Arkaday because it is a typical Russian name much like John or George in English or Moshe or Chaim in Hebrew
I disagree only halachic Jews deserve automatic citizenship Goyim can as I said earlier have a long naturalization process or be resident aliens.
I do agree that those convicted of Anti-Semitic crimes should be stripped of their citizenship & returned to Russia.

Sorry I accidently deleted my last message.

I wonder about those convicted of Anti-Semitic crimes is how do those teenagers get a date or a job later on in life.
Once they get out of prison, that crime puts a stain on them worse than robbery or some other juvenile crime.

I read of someone who was in miliatary prison for with a Anti Semitic Nazi Russian with a swatika tatooed on him. I mean how does Israeli army even induct or keep someone like that. There's something wrong with us.

While I disagree about giving citizenship to only Halachic Jews and I'ed just narrow down the law of return to one Jewish parent. ..it would be interesting what most Jewish Israelis think if there were survey done on this.

Would most Israeli Jews agree that the Law of Return needs narrowing down?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Sorry I accidently deleted my last message.

I wonder about those convicted of Anti-Semitic crimes is how do those teenagers get a date or a job later on in life.
Once they get out of prison, that crime puts a stain on them worse than robbery or some other juvenile crime.

I read of someone who was in miliatary prison for with a Anti Semitic Nazi Russian with a swatika tatooed on him. I mean how does Israeli army even induct or keep someone like that. There's something wrong with us.

While I disagree about giving citizenship to only Halachic Jews and I'ed just narrow down the law of return to one Jewish parent. ..it would be interesting what most Jewish Israelis think if there were survey done on this.

Would most Israeli Jews agree that the Law of Return needs narrowing down?
Again I disagree them being here opens a Pandora's box to non-religious Jews like marrying Russian Shiksas & producing a whole generation of Goyim who can not marry Jews & who must go abroad to married.
Also when they die there is a problem burying them because many of those who are not Jewish do not belong to any religion.
By welcoming non-converted/non-Jewish half breeds we are creating more problems.
Non-Jewish Russians do not belong here & should be encouraged to go to Europe,America or Canada.
I am quite sure that Chaim agrees with me on this & so would both Rav Meir & Rav Binyamin Kahane.ZT"L,ZY"A,HY"D.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I don't understand why anyone would disagree with CK on this issue. Russian Nazi anti-Semites (and who cares if they are pure Gentile or half-Jewish) do not belong anywhere in the Holy Land. These beasts and the African illegal alien beasts are destroying the Jewish nation. They deserve a one-way ticket to Gehenom but I'd settle for them getting sent back to their nation of origin. Yimach shemam to these monsters.