Author Topic: Disgusting....  (Read 696 times)

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Disgusting....
« on: March 20, 2014, 12:16:11 PM »
The US Postal Service will be issuing this stamp to honor this shande fur die goyim...

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: Disgusting....
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 08:49:15 PM »
Now I must pray to cleanse my eyes and mind!!!
 :'(

Serves me right..... I see the word "disgusting" and automatically I have a strong urge to click and see!

I had no idea it was THAT disgusting!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 12:15:47 AM »
It should make any believer in G-d worry. When a society celebrates that which is profane and mocks and reviles that which is holy, it is a desecration of God's name. Why would He allow His Name to be desecrated?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 12:21:50 AM »
Who is he?

I just noticed the letters have the colors of the rainbow. Is this some fag thing again?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 01:05:36 AM »
Who is he?

I just noticed the letters have the colors of the rainbow. Is this some fag thing again?

Yeah they do that.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 03:15:01 AM »
Who is he?

He was this self-hating kike who was a faygele. He openly solicited children and yet was never arrested. In fact he became a politician there in San Fagcisco. He was allegedly shot by a righteous gentile named Dan White who was found not guilty.

Several years ago, Sean Penn (yemach shmo vezichro) portrayed this pervert in the movie Milk. Disgusting waste of film.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 03:18:46 AM »

He was this self-hating kike who was a faygele. He openly solicited children and yet was never arrested. In fact he became a politician there in San Fagcisco. He was allegedly shot by a righteous gentile named Dan White who was found not guilty.

Several years ago, Sean Penn (yemach shmo vezichro) portrayed this pervert in the movie Milk. Disgusting waste of film.

And he defended that people's church cult with the suicide kool aid while he was alive.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 03:50:02 AM »
No comment
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14