Author Topic: Debates for the new leader of Quebec  (Read 895 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Debates for the new leader of Quebec
« on: March 20, 2014, 11:25:08 PM »
Watched them. All I can say after watching that pack of beasts (and I said a lot) is that there's no one to vote for but liberal.

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Debates for the new leader of Quebec
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 12:07:27 AM »
Quebec is a hellhole, mostly because of its leadership. They've made life impossible for any English speaking person to thrive there. My family lived there, but we left in the early 80s, before the worst of the language laws. My extended relatives left there bit by bit. Quebec has been anti-Semitic from the beginning, and yet some Jews still speak of it with affection. Go figure.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 12:34:49 AM »
Quebec is a hellhole, mostly because of its leadership. They've made life impossible for any English speaking person to thrive there. My family lived there, but we left in the early 80s, before the worst of the language laws. My extended relatives left there bit by bit. Quebec has been anti-Semitic from the beginning, and yet some Jews still speak of it with affection. Go figure.

Well Montreal is a pretty good place, but the Arabs and the separasites ruin it.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 12:31:48 PM »
My dads family came from Montreal Quebec to settle in Chicago in the late 1800s. I also have a brother in law there.

I think most of them knew French but its weird as at the time there wasn't a large Jewish population there when my fads family moved there.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 08:35:06 PM »
My dads family came from Montreal Quebec to settle in Chicago in the late 1800s. I also have a brother in law there.

I think most of them knew French but its weird as at the time there wasn't a large Jewish population there when my fads family moved there.

There's more Jews in Toronto, but we have a few areas, mostly surrounded by ultra-poor immigrant and semi-ghetto neighborhoods.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 01:14:01 AM »
North African Jews live in Montreal. They moved there because they speak French. Outside of Israel, France and Quebec have the largest North African Jewish population. Unfortunately, North African Arabs also moved to France and Quebec. The Jews of North Africa were French citizens. When the Muzzies won independence, the Jews obviously had to flee.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2014, 01:41:23 AM »
North African Jews live in Montreal. They moved there because they speak French. Outside of Israel, France and Quebec have the largest North African Jewish population. Unfortunately, North African Arabs also moved to France and Quebec. The Jews of North Africa were French citizens. When the Muzzies won independence, the Jews obviously had to flee.

There's a lot of Haitians that have caused drama (one time they even stole 50 cent's chain at a concert in Montreal).