Author Topic: Belgian Newspaper portrays Hussein and Michelle as orangutangs  (Read 846 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2014/03/oh-my-belgian-newspaper-depicts-barack.html#links 

Oh my: Belgian Newspaper Depicts Barack and Michelle Obama as Apes Ahead of President's Visit  photos with above link

Oh my....

Publishing a picture of the Obamas as apes has been described as "awful" and "too far". That the country's seventh largest Dutch language newspaper – part of the multi-million euro De Persgroep Nederland organisation – published such pictures is beyond the realms of decency to most people who have seen and commented on the image.

De Persgroep owns both De Morgen, as a smaller outlet, and Het Laatste Nieuws, the country's best read paper, as well as various TV and radio channels.

Writer Chika Unigwe, who first began to circulate the image on Twitter yesterday noted in her tweets, "even as a joke, this's gone too far", also asking, "Why did De Morgen publish this? In the 21st century? I hope Obama cancels his state visit to Belgium".

Others were also outraged, with one taking to the social networking service to note: "Vile. Shocked beyond words" while one person noted of the image: "that's so wrong!!! Gosh! Just awful!"

Commenters on Reddit have also rightly showed their anger over the matter, with replies to the image such as: "Love how Northern European countries are in such denial over their racism problem" and "European racism: straight outta the '40s".

The picture was published 'jokingly' as if it were sent in from Russian President Vladimir Putin, accompanied by the words: "He sent us this attachment at our request, and chose to sent pictures instead of text 'because he doesn't have a lot of time'."

I cannot think of any other President of the United States who was treated with such contempt by the rest of the world. An no, it's not racism.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Belgian Newspaper portrays Hussein and Michelle as orangutangs
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 02:28:15 PM »
Not the best photoshop, but still funny.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 02:31:55 PM »
such mean people making fun of monkies.
I have never seen monkies as ugly as the obongos.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 02:43:32 PM »
They should offer their apologies to orangutangs. It's against animal rights to use picture of animals as an insult. But you won't hear that from the Left. They only get mad when you say "That's so gay." as an insult.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 04:32:33 PM »
Just shows how racist these euroweeenies are...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 06:38:49 PM »
Just shows how racist these euroweeenies are...

Obama himself is racist. Who cares if European leaders are racist against blacks? Do they mean it against all blacks or just against racist blacks?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2014, 07:15:27 PM »

Obama himself is racist. Who cares if European leaders are racist against blacks? Do they mean it against all blacks or just against racist blacks?

I certainly agree that the obamas themselves are among the biggest racists... But it is racist to portray someone according to their race or skin color... I don't know what those who published the original image intended, but it seems to me to be based on the color of his skin... Do you imagine that they would make chimp faces on a white person? I don't know.

We do know that europe was famous for portraying Jews with larger than life noses... And this was racist..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14