Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 593 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: March 24, 2014, 01:34:04 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:02:31 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Brits burn aborted babies to heat hospitals
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 04:43:19 PM »
I didn't believe it at first, then I looked it up and verified it. My initial reaction was this has to stop. Then I thought what has to stop, the cremation of murdered unborn babies, or the murder of unborn babies? So, I hope this continues and I hope everyone finds out about it. And if people are troubled by it, let them ask of themselves "am I troubled by the cremation of unborn babies, or am I troubled by the murder of unborn babies?" Maybe if enough people ask themselves that question, the sanctioning of murdering unborn babies will come to an end. In the meantime, the mass incineration of innocents does evoke the holocaust. Maybe G-d is trying to tell us something...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 07:20:36 PM »
Science fiction predicted this... In the dystopian future human life will be worth absolutely nothing, and human bodies will be  desecrated for the greater good of society...

The 20th century's industrialization has left the world permanently overcrowded, polluted and stagnant by the turn of the 21st century. In 2022, with 40 million people in New York City alone, housing is dilapidated and overcrowded; homeless people fill the streets; 20 million are unemployed with the few "lucky" ones with jobs scraping by, and food and working technology is scarce. Most of the population survives on rations produced by the Soylent Corporation, whose newest product is Soylent Green, a green wafer advertised to contain "high-energy plankton", more nutritious and palatable than its predecessors "Red" and "Yellow", but in short supply.
Roth takes Soylent's oceanographic reports to a like-minded group of researchers known as the Exchange, who agree that the oceans no longer produce the plankton from which Soylent Green is reputedly made, and infer that it must be made from human remains (as this is the only conceivable supply of protein that matches the known production). Unable to live with this discovery, Roth seeks assisted suicide at a government clinic called "Home".
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 07:22:51 PM »
Hey Tag I found a new environmentally friendly heater for you.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 08:02:41 PM »
Hey Tag I found a new environmentally friendly heater for you.
  :::D Sorry Tag, that was funny.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 12:20:29 AM »
Bill Whittle of PJTV addresses this abomination...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14