Author Topic: Kill the Arab Terrorists, Don't coddle them : A voice of reason  (Read 601 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Shalom,

Once again I feel the lump in my throat as we are being forced to let 26 blood-thirsty terrorists free from Israeli prison. It makes me so mad that I feel like tearing the throat out of each and every one of these bastards personally. And I am normally not a violent person, but the thought of callous murderers walking free while dirtying the memory of their victims incites me to such thoughts of violence. There is no justice when a murderer is allowed to walk free from the prison cell he should have spent his entire life in (rather he should be buried six feet under)... As a victim of terror I can attest to the feeling of being terrorized by these muslim animals. They DESERVE painful death before the victims, as a retribution against the wicked. I would have loved to see OBL shot 300 times and would have taken pictures of the event, to remember and to show to other wicked what will become of them if they follow the ways of OBL. I should have been allowed to see the desecrated body of OBL with his guts flowing from his head, and while normally I do not look at pictures of the dead, I would in this case to make sure that this monster was truly destroyed like the animal he was.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/178939#.UzNOn3XhNoU

'The Solution is to Kill The Terrorists'
Brother of Ruti Fogel, murdered in 2011 Itamar massacre, argues for a different approach in Knesset committee on terrorist releases.
By Hezki Ezra
First Publish: 3/26/2014, 6:16 PM

Elihai Ben-Yishai, the brother of Ruti Fogel Hy''d, took part in the Knesset Interior Committee discussion Wednesday, debating the fourth release of Arab terrorists by the Israeli government. Ruti was murdered in 2011 by Arab terrorists in her Itamar home in Samaria, along with her husband and three young children.

"The problem would be solved if they would kill the terrorists, that's the solution," argued Ben-Yishai. "If we would kill these degenerates at the start we wouldn't be in this unethical situation (of releasing terrorists)."

Ben-Yishai responded to the reports Wednesday that the US intends to free Jonathan Pollard, now in his 29th year of imprisonment over charges of spying for Israel, in exchange for the fourth batch of terrorist releases, made as a "gesture" to advance peace talks. The US has already denied plans to release Pollard.

"From an ethical and Jewish standpoint" which seeks to preserve innocent human life "we need to eliminate the evil. To turn the debate from being value-based to being political, that in exchange for freeing prisoners we'll get Pollard or construction in Judea and Samaria, that's not related. We must not free terrorists," stressed Ben-Yishai.

"This is our cry as a bereaved family, a cry stemming from a will to live," noted the bereaved brother. Just a few weeks ago the third anniversary of the Fogel massacre was held. The youngest of the murdered children was Hadas, a three-month old infant.

In his comments, Ben-Yishai stressed that in discussing terrorist releases one should first of all focus on the factors leading terrorists to "get up in the morning" and attack innocents. The releases, he suggested, encourage more terrorists to make that decision to attack.

'The Jews are the terrorists'

Arab MK Basel Ghattas (Balad) entered the room while Ben-Yishai was in the middle of talking, at which point he asked for Ben-Yishai to be identified.

After being told by Committee Chairperson MK Miri Regev (Likud) the Fogels' story, the Arab MK justified the murder by asking "what are you doing in the settlements? As long as you're there, there won't be peace. We're the victims because we don't have a homeland."

"Terrorists sat at the head of the Israeli governments," claimed Ghattas. "Menachem Begin and Yitzhak Shamir who were defined by the British law as terrorists sat as prime ministers, don't preach us morals."

Regev responded to Ghattes, saying "there won't be a Palestinian country, I promise you, just a Jewish country and Gaza."

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Re: Kill the Arab Terrorists, Don't coddle them : A voice of reason
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 06:30:00 PM »
What would be the very best method of executing convicted terrorists in Israel: firing squad, electric chair, hanging, garotte, gas chamber, or as the Torah mandates: decapitation by the sword?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 07:04:27 PM »
What would be the very best method of executing convicted terrorists in Israel: firing squad, electric chair, hanging, garotte, gas chamber, or as the Torah mandates: decapitation by the sword?

If you ask me : All of the above...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 07:06:46 PM »
The Torah method of execution is the best. The best modern method if execution would be death by a firing squad, AKA the $1 solution.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 07:08:31 PM »

Do you realize you sound like a Nazi when suggesting we take part in execution using a gas chamber?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 08:06:15 PM »
I think anyone with an ounce of common sense would oppose freeing murderers who have no remorse, and have sworn to kill again... To release them is a mental illness... And on top of it comes American hypocrisy at it's finest. Apparently the State Department wants to review what prisoners are released to make sure those who murdered American citizens are not released (yet murdering Israeli Jews is A-OK with the state department)...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/178943#.UzNqf3XhNoU

'Anyone With a Jewish Heart Would Oppose This'
Terror victims' families and supporters demonstrate outside PM's residence, call on government to cancel prisoner release.

By Hezki Ezra and Ari Soffer
First Publish: 3/26/2014, 8:47 PM

In a sadly familiar scene, hundreds of victims of terrorism and their supporters are presently demonstrating outside the Prime Minister's residence in Jerusalem, against the impending release of the final batch of 104 convicted terrorists.

The prisoners - most of them convicted of murdering Israelis - are due to be freed in three days' time (March 29), as part of ongoing negotiations with the Palestinian Authority.

However, for the first time doubt has been cast over whether the release will go ahead, after Israeli officials threatened to reconsider the release as talks with the PA appeared to have stalled.

Many of the demonstrators are family members of victims of Palestinian terrorism, who expressed their personal anguish at the prospect of the killers going free and urged the government to make good on its threats to prevent the release.

Among them was Rabbi Yehuda Ben-Yishai, father of Ruth Fogel, who was murdered in cold blood by Arab terrorists together with her husband and three small children - including their three-month-old baby girl - in the town of Itamar, Samaria in 2011.

He lamented what he said was a perversion of justice: "Murderers walk free while the rest of us mourn our loved ones."

"We are certain that anyone with a Jewish heart inside of him will oppose this thing, and we have come to tell the Prime Minister: Do what you know you must do; (act) according to the truth, and according to what the people feel," he urged.

Referring to US pressure on Israel to go ahead with the terrorist release, despite its deep unpopularity, Rabbi Ben-Yishai said Netanyahu should remember that most Israelis would support his decision to refuse to do so.

"You have the mandate to refuse (to listen to) those who wish to subjugate us. You have the mandate to stand up for the truth and say to those who consider themselves our friends that we will not free murderers."

The only way these wicked ones should be released is if they are dead. Dead terrorists I can live with...

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 08:47:58 PM »
I think a slow painful death... starting with tearing out toe and finger nails, beating them near to unconsciousness, and then letting them come to, and doing it again, ect. Then finishing them by a sword soaked in pigs blood through the stomach, so they watch themselves bleed out and slowly die...

All being shown to large numbers of sand rats, so they see what they have coming.

Too much?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 09:02:24 PM »
An unfortunately only faked depiction of Israeli firing-squad taken from an anti-semitic Turkish propaganda film

« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 09:23:56 PM by Yerusha »