Author Topic: I just met a wonderful pro-Israel gentile who will help JTF  (Read 1389 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
I just met a wonderful pro-Israel gentile who will help JTF
« on: August 05, 2007, 03:55:28 AM »
I just met the most wonderful person in a way that I never thought would have happened.  In the program soulseek, he was downloading some Pimsleur Hebrew lesson programs.  I private messaged him because of this and I assumed he was a Jew, but it turned out that he is a wonderful gentile who is interested in languages.  I talked to him further and it turns out that  he is heavily involved with pro-Israel groups at the University of California at Irvine in the midst of lots of anti-semitic and anti-Israel groups that are there.  He is solidly pro-Israel and was nice enough to provide me with contacts to the some of the pro-Israel groups at UCI.  I told him that sometimes it take a righteous gentile such as himself to slap some Jews into reality and he agreed that many he knows are in need of this treatment.  This is our chance to spread the word of JTF throughout the UCI community and possibly the Jewish and pro-Israel University of California community.

I'm going to contact this group and hopefully get them involved with JTF.  Just keep an eye out for wonderful people such as these, you never know where you're going to find them, they could end up being a G-d send to us.

Let's keep our hope JTF members.  These fantastic Jews and gentiles are all over the place ready to be found we should be always be vigilant to discover them and bring them into the JTF fold.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: I just met a wonderful pro-Israel gentile who will help JTF
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 04:21:10 AM »
UCI is virtually a madrasa these days. It's unbelievable what the ACLU and the like let Muslims get away with. Beating up Jewish students is a constitutionally-mandated free expression of faith.  ::)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: I just met a wonderful pro-Israel gentile who will help JTF
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 07:16:07 AM »
UCI is virtually a madrasa these days.
I was wondering are none moslems allowed to study at UCI  University California of Islam
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03